FB: In the Labyrinth

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

FB: In the Labyrinth

Post by all2true »

I was actually thinking of a 'pick a path' sequal
looks like you did it!
I loved the tease
I noticed that the choices do not seem to be random,
was that intentional?
Great Concept
Good story line
great tease.
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: In the Labyrinth

Post by slaaf_1981 »

Great idea, nicely worked out, but a bit too many traps if you ask me.
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Way too many traps - and no one to show me where to go.
Reminds me of this flashtease where you had to work your way up by guessing correct and one wrong answer throws you back down. Was it stone-scissors-paper? Something like that randomly.
mpug
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mpug »

Hot chics but NOT at all worth the effort.
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

I liked it. I like when teases find a way to be hard and not let you cheat. Like the ones that incorporate passwords (although I never get far in those because I usually can't finish the first one). You aren't meant to win on your first time through and you have to use your memory. I'm going to try to follow it and do it for real until i win.
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tallguy2241 »

Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, I wasn't sure it had even posted! (i got an error message when I hit the "publish" button, so I didn't think it had worked.) This was mostly just an experiment, to see how flash teases worked. And the number of traps was intentional...it's supposed to be hard to get to the end (about a 1.7 % chance). It is not random...make a map, and you will get through it eventually!
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ron25 »

Thanks for the great tease! Mine pale in comparison to this one.
You've got a wicked streak my friend. It is going to take me a long time to finish this one. I was going to try going only by memory, but 500 spanking strokes? That much pain I only want to run into once. Once I recover I'm going to keep notes. I'll still be plenty sore at the end I'm sure.
Good job. I'll rate it high if I ever get to the end!
Your punishments are doable, I like that. So far anyway. There are some things I won't do, but so far I'm only going to be very sore.
ron
crazyforsex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by crazyforsex »

I got trapped in the first set of doors! Now I must wait at least 48 hours before trying again.
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

**SPOILER WARNING**
**SPOILER WARNING**
For all you 32321331123 crybabies that 2121323211 don't like to work: 1323122331. I wish we had 1231231232 spoiler tags like other forums. Sorry if this 3213211233 ruins it for anyone. The numbers I posted are the 3223112312 backwards combination, and I filled 3232121311 this with enough 3223311321 red herrings that 1233211231 those who don't want to know, won't. 1212121233 Cry babies. 232312123

**SPOILER WARNING**
**SPOILER WARNING**
anyakuro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by anyakuro »

I always enjoy challenges like these as an exercise in psychology. Many people I know claim that the game of Rock-Paper-Scissors is completely random, but against many of them I have a significant winning record: the human brain has dificulty enforcing the concept of true randomness, and we instinctively tend towards certain patterns. With a little practice, you can learn to anticipate other people's attempts to be random by figuring out the patterns they unconsciously use. Quite a good party trick :-P

BTW, I got through to the end on my first try, with only one punishment along the way. Still a good tease, though.
TeaseeTommy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by TeaseeTommy »

in the labyrinth by tallguy, finding your way out of a maze is a fun challenge, with option of one of three doors at each room encountered, with good , bad or worse consequences,