Feedback - Keep cumming for futa

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LovesPeeDespair
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Feedback - Keep cumming for futa

Post by LovesPeeDespair »

My new tease: keep cumming for futa

Milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40793

Forgot to add this when I uploaded the tease so here it is.

I've had this idea for a tease for a long time, and this one took a few months to make. It is very difficult and I only got to 3 orgasms once so far. I think it's better than my previous futa teases, but please leave feedback.

PS there's a secret mode that allows you to view random images from the tease by restarting the tease after the first page.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Re: Feedback - Keep cumming for futa

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Difficult indeed! I'm trying to practice ruining and this tease has been very helpful. That being said, I haven't made it past the first ruin yet :unsure:
You've got some really great ideas in here!
Things I liked:
Spoiler: show
  • The option to change the "settings" a little bit into the tease in case the player changes his mind.
  • Two difficulty options because multiple full orgasms is super hard lol
  • Futa is great
  • Options for those who enjoy them, allows for different experiences upon returning
  • You acknowledged the persistent Eos scrolling issue for people who may be unaware
  • Secret Mode is a really good idea. Giving the option to jump to a specific part and view pictures like a slide show is a nice quality of life feature that more teases should have
  • The beginning lines are fantastic:
    "You love futa." Someone who is unsure about liking futa basically has to accept this. It's got a nice dominant tone, but not so much that it makes me uncomfortable.
  • Tutorial for knowing if you're hard, 10/10. Also very nice build-up from soft in general.
  • Choices and branching (slightly) paths - more replay-ability
  • Pages usually don't just say "Stroke 50 times." They are more fun and have the player do interesting things while they stroke
  • Spoiler: show
    I didn't enable cum play in the beginning my first play through, Later on when I was asked if I wanted to change my mind, the words "I'm feeling hungry..." really turned me on and I chose it :3
  • Great build-up to the first orgasm.
    I liked being made to get soft (even though I couldn't) and having the option to keep going even if I couldn't
  • Encouragement for breaks and drinking water :yes:
  • Karen :lol:
Some things that I think could be improved:
  • Option for a metronome and adding color to Choices are also quality of life features. Not necessary, but nice to have :)
  • The page that said:
    "I want you to hold for me one last time before you cum."
    kind of faked me out. I'm not sure if it was on purpose, but I definitely thought that was the last one before the first orgasm.
  • In my experience, the scrolling (or lack there of) issue can be kind of be avoided by making a new page where you notice the problem happening. You could also try repeating the same page and using variables to change the text, though I understand that that is more work.
    This one is mostly subjective, but for the first ruin, I would have had the ruin button as a notification rather than displaying it as a choice after every edge.
    After the first ruin, the POT page asks the player to rub the head for 10 seconds. I would have added a timer there
  • Can always add more branching paths, more opportunities for interaction with the player, and more of your interesting tasks :)

Thanks for making this tease, it's a lot of fun :-D
jirachi385
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Feedback - Keep cumming for futa

Post by jirachi385 »

I really enjoyed it, but after the second orgasm, ireally couldn't edge again. I'm sure I can eventually make it, tho
Do me a small favor and register here, would you: sexVZ.net/86434