Feedback - Hotel-Sissy

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Slave-Andy
Explorer
Explorer

Feedback - Hotel-Sissy

Post by Slave-Andy »

Bitte gebt fleißig Feedback und Verbesserungsvorschläge...

Auch gerne per PM?
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback - Hotel-Sissy

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Sorry I don't speak German, but I was able to enjoy your tease through Google Translate :smile:

I liked that you asked the player to
Spoiler: show
drink alcohol, dress up in sexy women's clothes, and fuck themselves in the ass. Having the player also edge, then put them back in the chastity cage before release was very sexy! I thought that having the player pretend to suck a real man's penis and say dirty things while doing it was a good idea too :yes:
Some words were a little funny after being translated, so I can't speak much about how it was written. I liked how it sounded very dominant.

Some of the tasks asked the player to do something unpleasant 10 times. This fits with the dominant tone, but it did drag on a bit on these parts. I suggest decreasing these tasks and instead adding other ones, or switching between tasks that are already there.

This tease included elements of feminization (sissy), cum-eating, public humiliation, verbal humiliation, anal, dildo, and spanking. There are tags for all of these, and it would help your audience better understand your tease's content before clicking on it. It would also make your tease easier to find in the future!

Overall, great job with this one - I am looking forward to seeing what you make next :-D
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Please make english language teases instead, you can do it, and it doesn't have to be perfect :smile: Then I can stop rating them 1/5 :lol:
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roblsforbobls »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:18 pm Please make english language teases instead, you can do it, and it doesn't have to be perfect :smile: Then I can stop rating them 1/5 :lol:
But if they are just going to use Google Translate, what is the difference? (at least for me, Google Chrome offers to translate every page of it to English)
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:01 am
thatsprettyhot wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:18 pm Please make english language teases instead, you can do it, and it doesn't have to be perfect :smile: Then I can stop rating them 1/5 :lol:
But if they are just going to use Google Translate, what is the difference? (at least for me, Google Chrome offers to translate every page of it to English)
Isn't it so that everyone is taught english at school, everyone deals in english at work and free time as well with friends and acquaintances. It's the universal language. It's just a matter of choice that you can make content and have a chat in english so everyone can read it. Please don't make me, I tend to sound very racist about this if someone keeps pushing me :D

Mine isn't perfect english either, but I try my best. If I used my native language, nobody would understand :D
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Fair enough. I'm pretty ignorant to how much English is spoken around the world tbh
Privemeneer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Privemeneer »

I don't understand why most of the non English teases are German...
Here in the Netherlands German people are known for their bad English, but I think that it would be to difficult to make it in English.
Goddess Lisa's slave
Spoiler: show
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by dwinmerlaik »

Privemeneer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm I don't understand why most of the non English teases are German...
I thought that it was related to a kink, since my impression is that most german teases are about dominance and submission