[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by boundupone »

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce the release of my first tease - The Estim Experiment

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40994

NOW FIND NEW VERSION HERE - https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42843

Greatly influenced by the great work of Lolol2 (Estim Tower and Estim Mansion) and Tintin119 (Estim Clinic) I bring you the Estim Experiment. Their pioneering teases were my inspiration, and I have also 'borrowed' some of their stim files :)

The Story

A mysterious government funded free holiday to an exotic destination. The catch? You will be subjected to electrical teasing and torture by stunning femdoms conducting research into human responses to sexual stimulation, pain and fear.

Why are they doing this? We don't know, but perhaps in future releases this will become clear.

You must endure their tests, and cum! Yes, that's right, the Mistresses are planning to make you cum over and over again, with no rest and no mercy.

IMPORTANT NOTES

This is basically a v0.1 release = It is not the finished article, and may still have some bugs, but it is playable.
The self bondage piece is not yet finished, and I strongly suggest you do not use self bondage with the tease yet until we get any bugs and kinks worked out
Please report all bugs in this thread
Please make any suggestions for improvements in this thread
I plan to release additional Mistresses as well (there are at least a dozen more picture sets ready to use)
And suggestions for Mistress sessions please let me know (I have used most of my ideas for the existing sessions)

There you go, I really hope you enjoy this tease
Last edited by boundupone on Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try anything once!
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by qatguy »

Hi.

I dont have a estim box, but I'm willing to test the self bondage portion of your tease.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

These are a few of my favorite things...
Look forward to trying it out.

Thankyou kindly!
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
nandocv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by nandocv »

Hey

Sadly i dont have a estim but i'm very interested in it. Would you recomend what equipment will be a good start for this tease, please?

Thank You
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

Cool idea. Any plans for a GuideMe version?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

qatguy wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:59 pm Hi.

I dont have a estim box, but I'm willing to test the self bondage portion of your tease.
Thanks for the offer. Right now it is in but not active. The idea is to use an alexa enabled plug to control an electromagnet. When it is activated the mistress will give verbal commands to start the lock and to then disable the lock at the end of the session.

As I say right now this functionality is not implemented. Partly as I have not found a neat way to work this (with audio going to the estim box how would alexa be able to hear it? using a splitter and a set of speakers is a possibility but messy). I am also not keen to implement this sort of functionality until the tease is totally finished with no bugs, otherwise it is too risky. Of course anyone should have a backup release mechanism, but all it takes is one silly person and a glitch and you have a huge problem!
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

CumScream wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:33 pm These are a few of my favorite things...
Look forward to trying it out.

Thankyou kindly!
Let me know what you think of it when you have had a chance to play
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ShotInflation wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:29 pm Cool idea. Any plans for a GuideMe version?
When it is properly finished I think so (i do have most images in hi-res which for me is a main benefit for guideme over EOS)
Try anything once!
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

Ok.

Btw, would I get anything from doing your tease without a estim box?
Yamakasi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yamakasi »

Nice stim. I only saw two mistresses and it ended. I like the visuals. Personally I do not mind a penis picture with a girl in it but there is a lot of pictures with just penis in them being tortured. Just not my thing for a female based tease. If there are more girls and mine just ended or crashed. Where it ended was after a lot of pictures at the second set for no spoilers. Thanks for your work!
Yamakasi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yamakasi »

Maybe while in Beta add a skip page function to allow us to get deeper into the stim without replaying it or release it on guide me.

Thanks again.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Yamakasi wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:12 pm Nice stim. I only saw two mistresses and it ended. I like the visuals. Personally I do not mind a penis picture with a girl in it but there is a lot of pictures with just penis in them being tortured. Just not my thing for a female based tease. If there are more girls and mine just ended or crashed. Where it ended was after a lot of pictures at the second set for no spoilers. Thanks for your work!
Hi, yeah, pictures are all ones i like, so sorry if some are not your taste. I know where you mean so will investigate the crash (it should continue on from there, and currently there are maybe 15 or 20 sessions completed)
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Yamakasi wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:14 pm Maybe while in Beta add a skip page function to allow us to get deeper into the stim without replaying it or release it on guide me.

Thanks again.
I don't have time for that right now as there are 100's of pages, but is a good idea.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

boundupone wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:37 pm
Yamakasi wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:12 pm Nice stim. I only saw two mistresses and it ended. I like the visuals. Personally I do not mind a penis picture with a girl in it but there is a lot of pictures with just penis in them being tortured. Just not my thing for a female based tease. If there are more girls and mine just ended or crashed. Where it ended was after a lot of pictures at the second set for no spoilers. Thanks for your work!
Hi, yeah, pictures are all ones i like, so sorry if some are not your taste. I know where you mean so will investigate the crash (it should continue on from there, and currently there are maybe 15 or 20 sessions completed)
Just checking, did the mistress speak to you again, or did it hand at the end of the pictures and did not move on to next text from the mistress?
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

qatguy wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:09 pm Ok.

Btw, would I get anything from doing your tease without a estim box?
Not sure what you would have without the estim box, but there are lots of sexy mistresses in it. I don't know, but have a try and see what you think?
Try anything once!