[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by boundupone »

mantrid wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:11 pm Question: Where are the sound files from? I think there are new effects and I would like to add them to my library
The sound files are those I have collected over the years. Many are from Estim Mansion and Estim tower, others are those I have found in other sources over the years. I suggest socialstim site as a good source of many files.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

drahdewixpfeifferl wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 pm I haven't tested this script yet, but the sounds I have heard, sound extraordinarily interesting :-D
compensate for desensitization over time
I think having a calibration signal from time to time is a pretty good way to deal with desensitization. When you tell the user the duration of time until the next calibration signal(before the session starts), a simple digital time lock could be set during the session and your hands would be free, when changes on the stim-box have to be made.

That is probably a more easier/secure and cheaper way, than using alexa as a release mechanism.

If the next girl that you meet on the script is about to torture you, the calibration signal right before that could also be set a little more quiet than regular, so your device would be already on a higher level when the session starts.

Great work so far, maybe you can get some food for toughts out of that! :wave:
Thanks for the feedback. Some interesting ideas on re-calibrating I will think about for future versions
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

lolol2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:41 pm Just did another try :innocent: :-D
Volume balance could still improved a bit, with my device there are still differences.

Perfect (calibrated to this sessions)
Caprice
Breathplay Session
Astrid

Just a little bit to low
Aidra
Amy
Alektra

Balance problem in the session
DeviceBondge session - Intro + 1min of the slideshow is okay, then the volume get way to low

Miliking session - Wild wild files, the jump between low and high is realy big, so if you calibrate to the high peaks you can't fell anything else

Pain sessions
Asa + Emma - Both okay I guess, but to harsh shocks for me

Adrianna- Needs more volume, more a tickle then a pain session

Gloria - That feels like a real pain session, maybe a bit to much compared to the other girls, but I liked it!

Gia - way too low, mostly just a tickle

Cheri - Seems to be the same signals like Gia? But mostly even lower? Could only feel a very little tickle - later in the session the volume turns a bit up but still to low

Jesse - Intro okay but needs more power and the ramp up is way too long in the sessions, most time it's way to low, just the end is good really noticable of each slideshow
Brilliant, this is exactly the feedback I need, based on this I have made the following changes -

Adrianna - I increased volume by 2%
Aidra - I increased volume by 2%
Alektra - I increased volume by 2%
Amy - I increased volume by 2%
Asa - No change (do i need to reduce the volume?)
Astrid - No change
Breathplay - No change
Caprice - No change
Cheri - Increased by 5%
Device bondage - Increased by a couple of % but i cant change the second half without rebuilding the session and using different stim files, please feedback on this tweaked version
Emma - No change (do i need to reduce the volume?)
Gia - Increased by 7%, how is it now?
Gloria - No change
Milking session - Should be better now, one of the files was set too loud, i reduced them all a little, and corrected the wrong one, let me know how it is now
Jesse - Made a couple of tweaks, but for me the file is strong from the start, which box are you using? Dont want to rebuild these as they were a pain to make work, but please let me know how they are

To make more tweaks please give me detailed feedback on the mistress and section of each session that is too high or too low.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

OK, so v0.8 now live with changes mentioned in previous post.

Does anyone know of any way to bulk normalise the volume on multiple files? It would make life easier to make this tease work if I could set all files to same volume and work from that point?

Still amazed so many of you are taking the time to give me feedback, hopefully we can make this tease great, thank you so much everyone for your help and feedback
Try anything once!
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

boundupone wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:43 pm Does anyone know of any way to bulk normalise the volume on multiple files? It would make life easier to make this tease work if I could set all files to same volume and work from that point?
ffmpeg can do this.

I wrote earlier that I had no problems with the volume levels. I have to confess that I often re-regulate the volume (on all teases). For example, if one sound feels good I increase the volume a little bit and don't decrease it later if I got used in it. This is something that can't be done automatically. Thus, a certain level of volume balance would be sufficient for me. But the girls I tried out (only a few) seemed to be quite balanced.

You wrote that you used 3-pahse estim files from various sources. That might cause the different sensations. With 3-phase files the resulting currents are always a mix of the two audio channels. (That causes interferences and this is what feels so good). How the audio channels are mixed depends on the phase modulation and the impedances of the setup (3-phase estim files consist in an amplitude and phase modulated carrier signal, 2-phase files are only amplitude modulated). Some of the file sources you mentioned have 3-pahse files with a constant phase modulation, i.e. the mixing factors are constant for the entire file. If someone mainly feels with one electrode/nerve that may cause that one files feels intense while another file with the same volume but a different phase modulation feels weak.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Where do I find the latest version to download?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

mantrid wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:32 pm
boundupone wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:43 pm Does anyone know of any way to bulk normalise the volume on multiple files? It would make life easier to make this tease work if I could set all files to same volume and work from that point?
ffmpeg can do this.

I wrote earlier that I had no problems with the volume levels. I have to confess that I often re-regulate the volume (on all teases). For example, if one sound feels good I increase the volume a little bit and don't decrease it later if I got used in it. This is something that can't be done automatically. Thus, a certain level of volume balance would be sufficient for me. But the girls I tried out (only a few) seemed to be quite balanced.

You wrote that you used 3-pahse estim files from various sources. That might cause the different sensations. With 3-phase files the resulting currents are always a mix of the two audio channels. (That causes interferences and this is what feels so good). How the audio channels are mixed depends on the phase modulation and the impedances of the setup (3-phase estim files consist in an amplitude and phase modulated carrier signal, 2-phase files are only amplitude modulated). Some of the file sources you mentioned have 3-pahse files with a constant phase modulation, i.e. the mixing factors are constant for the entire file. If someone mainly feels with one electrode/nerve that may cause that one files feels intense while another file with the same volume but a different phase modulation feels weak.
Thanks for the detailed response. I wont have much time in the coming weeks but will try and normalise all the sound files when I have a chance.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Tommyy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:56 am Where do I find the latest version to download?
Hi, no download available yet, just the webtease on here
Try anything once!
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

I'm not sure where this happend, but this happened:
Is there no EOS debug tool so you can tell what page/place you was on?
Spoiler: show
breadcrumbs.js:76 TypeError: e.stop is not a function
at t.value (AudioMixer.js:32)
at Object.run (play.js:22)
at ActionQueue.js:54
at l (runtime.js:45)
at Generator._invoke (runtime.js:264)
at Generator.e.<computed> [as next] (runtime.js:98)
at r (asyncToGenerator.js:3)
at s (asyncToGenerator.js:25)
(anonymous) @ breadcrumbs.js:76
*Edit* Seems it was with "Cheri" - it happened again.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Thanks for this, great tease used for the first time last night.

However there is some massive differences in levels, some girls i can't feel a thing and others blow your balls off. You certainly wouldn't want to be doing this full bound up as full never be able to control what you are getting!!

Ill have another session and this time make a note of the girls where the levels are just too low and offer nothing. Also i count find any way of skipping to next girl to try it out? was this feature added/removed?

Great attempt and I'm sure over time this will be great!
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

I'm running through it now. Just a suggestion but the pics are a little small. Is there a way to run the text along the side and increase the photo size?
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

I want to echo others' feedback about getting levels set equally. Right now, I keep one hand on my external sound card dial, because there's enough difference between mistresses to cause issues.

Pics larger would be nice. Not sure why the click/text aspect of Cheri is part of the deal but not elsewhere - and my Mac OSX on Firefox will stall at the end of hers, every time. There are some frequent stalls elsewhere too, but I'm going to troubleshoot the browser and all the tools I have there to see if there's a simple fix.

My TRS audio jack for my BT Stim dropped one of the ring insulators when I unplugged at the end of my last session. There's a chance I might be off base on my volume/levels assessment, due to device malfunction, but I put a nice coiled stretchy 3.5mm TRS on it now, so we'll see what I come up with today, eh?
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

from last nights session.

Jesse other than intro on channel A only. No volume at all. Only my showing 2 or 3 bars on my 2B

Breath play. Very good session

Aidra works fine.

Gia when says deep in your ass signal gives no feeling of being ass fuxked. Also looks like more coming through on channel A than b which is meant to be connected to your ass. What are you meant to do when it says squeeze your cock? Use your hands but if in bondage this wouldn’t be possible? Needs an explanation.

Amy good session.

Adrianna levels way too low. Couldn’t feel a thing. Pity as the girl is way hot. Only registering one or two bars on 2B after 3mins.

Milking is a good level. Probably starts a little higher than others but good fun.

Caprice good session

Cheri seams you can press the mouse and text moves on here. Levels low compared to others at the start. Especially CHB. At “your pupils are dilated” channel A ramps up. Still nothing felt on B. At “imagine the pleasure” both levels ramp up for very short period. Then back to very low.

Asa - on off on doesn’t give me anything. Max seeing 4-7 bars on the levels but feel nothing. Gave up on this one.

Emma appears to be good, some of the low levels don’t register and the highs are just about right level of pain.

it would be good to have a skip function for testing, as the only way to start another mistress is to reload and start form the beginning, the random isn't that random as often and not it would always start with same girl Gia.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

thebears73 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:49 pm from last nights session.

Jesse other than intro on channel A only. No volume at all. Only my showing 2 or 3 bars on my 2B

Breath play. Very good session

Aidra works fine.

Gia when says deep in your ass signal gives no feeling of being ass fuxked. Also looks like more coming through on channel A than b which is meant to be connected to your ass. What are you meant to do when it says squeeze your cock? Use your hands but if in bondage this wouldn’t be possible? Needs an explanation.

Amy good session.

Adrianna levels way too low. Couldn’t feel a thing. Pity as the girl is way hot. Only registering one or two bars on 2B after 3mins.

Milking is a good level. Probably starts a little higher than others but good fun.

Caprice good session

Cheri seams you can press the mouse and text moves on here. Levels low compared to others at the start. Especially CHB. At “your pupils are dilated” channel A ramps up. Still nothing felt on B. At “imagine the pleasure” both levels ramp up for very short period. Then back to very low.

Asa - on off on doesn’t give me anything. Max seeing 4-7 bars on the levels but feel nothing. Gave up on this one.

Emma appears to be good, some of the low levels don’t register and the highs are just about right level of pain.

it would be good to have a skip function for testing, as the only way to start another mistress is to reload and start form the beginning, the random isn't that random as often and not it would always start with same girl Gia.

Your 2B is processing out signal. The tone is on/off too quickly for the box to recognize as valid signal and treats it like a crackle or pop. I had this problem with the early cock hero programs, and on files in the Mansion, Towers, and Clinic. Supposedly the latest beta firmware fixes this, but I'm on a different device now.
deadlyonear275
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by deadlyonear275 »

throwawayacct - are you using the E312B or something else? Just curious as I have found e-stim web teases can differ differ depending on the device used.