[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by boundupone »

OK, v0.4 now released with a few stability improvements (finally figured out why very occasionally it would jump from end of one mistress to middle of another, should now not happen).

Again please let me know if you find any bugs or have more suggestions

Will try and work on the mistresses I had to disable due to busg now the basic tease seems pretty stable
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

boundupone wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:41 pm
Jumaane wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am This is absolutely amazing. I believe I am a mostly a pain slut. The electrode placement and the stim files are soo great! Please keep up the work on this. For re-play value: Any chance that there might be an option to skip the first mistress and move to random right away? (I believe the others are in random order?) Did you make the stim files yourself?

Again: What a wonderful piece of work. Thanks for giving this to us!
Hi, glad you enjoyed it. Right now on the very first page you have button 'testing skip' this should take you directly to a random mistress. I may or may not remove this when I have a fully stable release.

I hope there is already some replay value as you will probably not see all mistresses on one try, but I do hope to release a number of additional mistresses over time.
Sorry, forgot to say in my first reply - No, i didn't make the stim files myself, all are 'borrowed' :-D
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

OK, v0.5 now live with Mistress Gia fixed and now ready for your sessions
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Now v0.6 is live and Cheri is also now ready to see you
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

For some reason the editor didn't seem to update yesterday the uploads I did, and now it is saying there is a random error that is not there, I assume it is a bug in EOS itself, but I will try again tonight.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Well whatever it was seemed to sort itself out, and v0.7 is not live, and the milking session is live again.

So that is all the base sessions in and live, so what I want to do now is make sure this is stable, no bugs, and all sessions work nicely. Then I can start thinking about creating some additional sessions.

So enjoy, and please keep the feedback coming.
Try anything once!
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

I'm really impressed by your tease. Everything looks awesome and I have only looked into the first 5-10 minutes or so. The idea of having multiple mistresses is very good and it gives a great way of possibly adding even more mistresses in the future so the replayability would be extremely high.
My Estim broke some time ago but I will probably get a new one soon because your tease made me so excited and I really want to try it out while in self bondage!

I'm a bit confused about the self bondage part. Using alexa looks like an awesome idea but I'm not exactly sure how it would work. So I guess the plug with the electromagnet would be voice activated but I thought the audio channel would be used for the estim box? Also if it is voice activated you would have to be gagged as not to free yourself, right? I probably just don't understand it correctly.

Thank you for working on this tease and I really look forward how it will look like once it is fully finished! :-)
don_coptian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by don_coptian »

The content is amazing!

I'm sad though because i can't play it properly, I'm still getting huge variation on the estim portion of it all, like 60% are all the same and 40% is too low. Mostly some of the pain part, I can turn it up, but then some parts become unbearable.
Blackbird238
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blackbird238 »

I'm sad though because i can't play it properly, I'm still getting huge variation on the estim portion of it all, like 60% are all the same and 40% is too low. Mostly some of the pain part, I can turn it up, but then some parts become unbearable.
That's true, you can't play it without fiddling with the volume knobs yet (at least I can't). The sound files definitly need some more fine tuning. But it is already way better than in v0.1.

But fine tuning might be bit of a problem here (and in all other teases that use estim audio files in a random order). In a linear tease, you could integrate some kind of ramp in the files' volumes, to compensate for desensitization over time. If the files are played in random order, that's not possible. GuideMe allows to set audio playback level in the script for some time now, so you could normalize all your audio files and set the playback volumes in the script. There was one modded version of the Estim tower which used this feature. I don't know if the EOS editor would allow something similar.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Thanks a lot for your work. I played it yesterday. It worked very well.

Suggestion: The girls after the intro session seem to be random, i.e. there is no increase in difficulty. In that case the first session can be considered as warm-up and I would not omit it. But I would prefer several alternate intro sessions or at least alternate sounds. The intro girl(s) may ask from time to time whether you like pain. By answering yes, you can skip the rest of the session (and of course meet a mistress)

Hint: I read about problems with the volume. I did not have a problem with that, but I did not played very long. In general the intensity can be considered to be proportional to the volume in square, i.e. doubling the volume quadruples the intensity (if the output driver can handle it), increasing the volume by 10% can be considered as intensity increase by 20%. The volume issues can also be caused by the equipment, namely if the estim box tries to convert it somehow.

Question: Where are the sound files from? I think there are new effects and I would like to add them to my library
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Just did another try :innocent: :-D
Volume balance could still improved a bit, with my device there are still differences.

Perfect (calibrated to this sessions)
Caprice
Breathplay Session
Astrid

Just a little bit to low
Aidra
Amy
Alektra

Balance problem in the session
DeviceBondge session - Intro + 1min of the slideshow is okay, then the volume get way to low

Miliking session - Wild wild files, the jump between low and high is realy big, so if you calibrate to the high peaks you can't fell anything else

Pain sessions
Asa + Emma - Both okay I guess, but to harsh shocks for me

Adrianna - Needs more volume, more a tickle then a pain session

Gloria - That feels like a real pain session, maybe a bit to much compared to the other girls, but I liked it!

Gia - way too low, mostly just a tickle

Cheri - Seems to be the same signals like Gia? But mostly even lower? Could only feel a very little tickle - later in the session the volume turns a bit up but still to low

Jesse - Intro okay but needs more power and the ramp up is way too long in the sessions, most time it's way to low, just the end is good really noticable of each slideshow
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

lala888 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:17 am I'm really impressed by your tease. Everything looks awesome and I have only looked into the first 5-10 minutes or so. The idea of having multiple mistresses is very good and it gives a great way of possibly adding even more mistresses in the future so the replayability would be extremely high.
My Estim broke some time ago but I will probably get a new one soon because your tease made me so excited and I really want to try it out while in self bondage!

I'm a bit confused about the self bondage part. Using alexa looks like an awesome idea but I'm not exactly sure how it would work. So I guess the plug with the electromagnet would be voice activated but I thought the audio channel would be used for the estim box? Also if it is voice activated you would have to be gagged as not to free yourself, right? I probably just don't understand it correctly.

Thank you for working on this tease and I really look forward how it will look like once it is fully finished! :-)
For the self bondage the basic idea is as you say, verbal command in the tease to turn on an alexa plug, enabling the electromagnet, release is again verbal command in the tease to turn off the alexa plug, disabling the electromagnet. As audio is going straight to estim box, you would need an audio splitter going to a speaker. In order to stop you from simply speaking the release command the best option would be for the speaker and alexa to be in another room. This also stops you from having to listen to the stim audio.

I am not going to enable this at the moment as I believe the risk of someone getting stuck is too high, but maybe I will enable it in a future version

Good luck getting a new estim box
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

don_coptian wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:00 pm The content is amazing!

This is the most difficult part to get right, and i also have the same problem to be honest when playing it, i dont have technical expertise to sort this by any other way then tweaking volume levels based on user feeback, so please let me know which bits of which sessions are to low or too high power
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Blackbird238 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:44 pm
That's true, you can't play it without fiddling with the volume knobs yet (at least I can't). The sound files definitly need some more fine tuning. But it is already way better than in v0.1.

But fine tuning might be bit of a problem here (and in all other teases that use estim audio files in a random order). In a linear tease, you could integrate some kind of ramp in the files' volumes, to compensate for desensitization over time. If the files are played in random order, that's not possible. GuideMe allows to set audio playback level in the script for some time now, so you could normalize all your audio files and set the playback volumes in the script. There was one modded version of the Estim tower which used this feature. I don't know if the EOS editor would allow something similar.
There is volume control in EOS, however it is just % of full volume, not on decibel or similar. So if a sound file is unusually strong, at 40% power it may be stronger feeling than others set to 80%
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

mantrid wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:11 pm Thanks a lot for your work. I played it yesterday. It worked very well.

Suggestion: The girls after the intro session seem to be random, i.e. there is no increase in difficulty. In that case the first session can be considered as warm-up and I would not omit it. But I would prefer several alternate intro sessions or at least alternate sounds. The intro girl(s) may ask from time to time whether you like pain. By answering yes, you can skip the rest of the session (and of course meet a mistress)

Hint: I read about problems with the volume. I did not have a problem with that, but I did not played very long. In general the intensity can be considered to be proportional to the volume in square, i.e. doubling the volume quadruples the intensity (if the output driver can handle it), increasing the volume by 10% can be considered as intensity increase by 20%. The volume issues can also be caused by the equipment, namely if the estim box tries to convert it somehow.

Question: Where are the sound files from? I think there are new effects and I would like to add them to my library
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, first session is always the same, then the rest are all in random, until final session which is again always same. Right now I dont have expertise to somehow track time played and programme volume to increase over time, so yes, not possible to really have each session a little stronger than the last with current way the tease works. Glad you are enjoying it though

Also, thanks for the feature enhancement suggestions, I will bear them in mind for future versions
Try anything once!