[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by lolol2 »

Finally someone did an online tease!!! :w00t: :love: :thumbsup:
So first a big thank you!!!
Hopefully that will bring up more people to do some estim stuff.

I really like the idea and story, but I'm usually not so much into the pain stuff, so I was a bit afraid of the tease.
But I had fun trying out, I guess now I have seen all Mistresses, thanks to the "skip" button. :-D

Just some feedback to help you get this tease finished.

1) I also was wondered about the setup with ramp level etc.... in my experience people here have a lot of different devices so better make it as simple as possible with just a description of left + right placement and how the player should set the volume in a way like "max you can handle" or a "comfortable pleasure"...

2) The randomness needs some tweeks. My first session endet up straight from the intro girl directly to the beach ending scene.
Very short session after that story intro which promising hours of pain with no mery... :lol:

I think EOS is able to count in a variable, so you could count every session and enable the ending after an selected amount... maybe combine this with difficulties you could select at the intro.

You could also implement an cum button on the right site which will count, so the Mistress is able to see what happend before. ;-)
EOS is very powerful, but I'm not really deep into it, just played a bit around.

3) The volume range between some session is way too much, this might work with some devices but with my stereo DIY unit it was a VERY crazy ride... :shutup2: :whip: :-D

For example when I set the volume for the most session at a good but high setting that it really give me strong pleasure/pain, some other are way to low and I can't even feel anything and other are going crazy.

Way to high was the session with the devicebondage picture with the sory that girls slaves are also here. (If I adjust the volume at a level that was still very intense, I hadn't feel anyting at all the other sessions)
Emma was also a lot louder than the other sessions, even when the other were also pain ones.
On the other hand the airplane girl with that glasses was so low that I can't feel anything without turning the volume really up.

I know how hard it is to balance the volume, specially when you want to implement ramp ups over time.
Just wanted to give the feedback that it's not working very well with my devices, my fingers where all the time on the volume button... specially because the jump between the sessions is instant without any spare page, could bring up some really suprise shocks.

Some of the ramp ups were also really long for me. When a pain Mistress say something like pain starting now but the ramp up takes 5 picture and over 2min before it even start to tickle it is to long for a pain session. :-D

4) Just some bugs I noticed, maybe already reported:

- That device bondage girl mentioned above got stuck, it played one page with a VERY strong signal at the first picture of her beeing tortured, the signal stopped after a min or so and than nothing more

- The intense milking session with the one slave in latex and the two mistresses didn't play any sound

- The session with Caprice (that was btw really awesome!!! :love:) didn't played a sound for the last 5-6 timers... felt like there was something missing?

- Alektra stuck at the first page

- There where some other pages with a button "skip crash" or something

Hopefully that didn't sound to negative... just wanted to give some helpfull feedback, really like the tease!
To add something positive at the end: What I really liked and enjoyed was the Caprice session and the breathing challange, worked really good, specially with the volume rise, was a very powerful session. :love:

Go on and welcome in the estim tease create club. 8-) :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

double sorry...
Last edited by lolol2 on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Blackbird238
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blackbird238 »

Great to see another estim tease here. I didn't have a chance to really try it yet, but what i've seen so far looks very promising.

I already clicked through it a bit and tried the "Testing Skip" button a few times. I could only listen to the audio by now, so I can't tell how the sound files feel in genereal.

But at first sight, I have to agree to most of lolol2's improvement suggestions.
3) The volume range between some session is way too much, this might work with some devices but with my stereo DIY unit it was a VERY crazy ride...
This is definitely true. I have a level meter in my audio setup. Some sessions (the milking session in the jail for example) are veeeery low (meter shows between -30 and - 18 dB) and barely audible. The devicebondage session with the girl slaves is the complete opposite. It hits +12 dB and blows your ears off. (Side note for those who don't know: A volume increase by 3db needs / outputs double the power, so x + 6dB = 4x power, x + 9dB = 8x power, and so on). You can probably imagine what that means... :whistle:
The level does by far not fully determine how intense a file is, but it is a good indicator. In my experience, most files / teases have a range of max 6 to 9 dB between the lowest and the highest volumes, maybe a bit more for pain files.
4) Just some bugs I noticed, maybe already reported:

- That device bondage girl mentioned above got stuck, it played one page with a VERY strong signal at the first picture of her beeing tortured, the signal stopped after a min or so and than nothing more

- The intense milking session with the one slave in latex and the two mistresses didn't play any sound

- The session with Caprice (that was btw really awesome!!! :love:) didn't played a sound for the last 5-6 timers... felt like there was something missing?

- Alektra stuck at the first page

- There where some other pages with a button "skip crash" or something
I can confirm most of the lolol2's points above and add some more bugs:

- the milking session does play audio, but very low

- the session with Mistress Gloria doesn't play any audio, or at least it's neither audible nor visible on the level meter

- some of the sessions get stuck after the first or second page (devicebondage, Gia, milking session)

- the test to visual stimuli with the huge load of random pictures in a short time gets stuck after a while (was probably mentioned before somewhere)

Same as lolol2, I hope you don't get my (hopefully constructive) criticism wrong, especially as I didn't play it yet and only did some random bug hunting. I'm really glad you took the effort to create this tease. I will try it as soon as I can and I'm pretty sure I can have loads of fun with it, especially once most of the bugs and quirks are fixed.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Wow, I am blown away so many of you are trying this and taking time to comment.

I will reply to a number of you next, but I can say I have just re-released a hopefully much more stable version (v0.3). I still have a lot to do, so please keep comments coming.

Ramp - You can easily play without a ramp function on your stim box, so don't worry too much about this

Channel 1/2 vs L/R - I haven't ever used a L/R box bus I assume L=1, but don't quote me on that

Some of the upgrades to this version include -

Gia = fixed
Devicebondage session = Fixed and volume reduced by 50%, I haven't had a chance to test yet so use with caution and let me know if level is now ok or not
Cheri (aviator girl) - I have disabled her for now as I cannot find the fix
Emma - I reduced volume on first file to try and normalise, again I have not yet tested so be careful and let me know
Milking session - Again I have not been able to make it work properly yet so I have disabled
Caprice - Fixed and some changes to the session
Jesse (image rounds) - Hopefully now fixed these sessions, but please let me know if you get any mpore crashes

Keep reporting bugs and I hope you guys will enjoy this more stable version
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

rubik wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 am Bravo bravo, great tease, love the slave scenario. Played through on a 2B and it worked well, final parts of quick screen shots audio was way to low for my unit. Keep up the good work, I'll be wiring up again later to enjoy again.
I haven't figured out where this issue is, so if anyone can let me know where the volume is too low I can try and resolve
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

rubik wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 am Anticipation is key, I'd love longer pauses not knowing when the pleasures will come back, works for me. Please add more mistresses when time allows. Superb works so far.
Sorry, I am the opposite and hate the pauses. When this is fully finished I will release on guideme and you can then mod your own version and re-release (I am happy for anyone to reuse this tease for a new tease, just let me know so I can play it as well :) )
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

lolol2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 pm Finally someone did an online tease!!! :w00t: :love: :thumbsup:
So first a big thank you!!!
Hopefully that will bring up more people to do some estim stuff.
I hope so too, would love there to be more of them
lolol2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 pm
2) The randomness needs some tweeks. My first session endet up straight from the intro girl directly to the beach ending scene.
Very short session after that story intro which promising hours of pain with no mery... :lol:
OK, I have now made it much more unlikely to happen, and probably much more likely to get a long session. Let me know if this is better now guys
I think EOS is able to count in a variable, so you could count every session and enable the ending after an selected amount... maybe combine this with difficulties you could select at the intro.
Beyond my abilities right now, but good idea for future
You could also implement an cum button on the right site which will count, so the Mistress is able to see what happend before. ;-)
EOS is very powerful, but I'm not really deep into it, just played a bit around.
Also interesting idea, but again not something I know how to do right now

Some of the ramp ups were also really long for me. When a pain Mistress say something like pain starting now but the ramp up takes 5 picture and over 2min before it even start to tickle it is to long for a pain session. :-D
Let me know guys which girls are too soft, and I will make them nastier!!
Hopefully that didn't sound to negative... just wanted to give some helpfull feedback, really like the tease!
To add something positive at the end: What I really liked and enjoyed was the Caprice session and the breathing challange, worked really good, specially with the volume rise, was a very powerful session. :love:

Go on and welcome in the estim tease create club. 8-) :-D
Thanks for taking the time to feed back. I haven't taken anything as a negative, please all keep the comments both positive and negative coming, also please let me know ideas for new sessions, as I have a lot of mistresses waiting to have a session with you
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Blackbird238 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:32 pm
This is definitely true. I have a level meter in my audio setup. Some sessions (the milking session in the jail for example) are veeeery low (meter shows between -30 and - 18 dB) and barely audible. The devicebondage session with the girl slaves is the complete opposite. It hits +12 dB and blows your ears off. (Side note for those who don't know: A volume increase by 3db needs / outputs double the power, so x + 6dB = 4x power, x + 9dB = 8x power, and so on). You can probably imagine what that means... :whistle:
The level does by far not fully determine how intense a file is, but it is a good indicator. In my experience, most files / teases have a range of max 6 to 9 dB between the lowest and the highest volumes, maybe a bit more for pain files.
Really interesting, thanks for doing the scientific testing, I have tried to normalise now so please recheck if you have time and let me know if it is better now

- the session with Mistress Gloria doesn't play any audio, or at least it's neither audible nor visible on the level meter
This should now be sorted, was a typo in the name of the stim file
Same as lolol2, I hope you don't get my (hopefully constructive) criticism wrong, especially as I didn't play it yet and only did some random bug hunting. I'm really glad you took the effort to create this tease. I will try it as soon as I can and I'm pretty sure I can have loads of fun with it, especially once most of the bugs and quirks are fixed.
Again, no offense taken. If anything I am embarrassed it was so buggy, hopefully a bit better now though
Try anything once!
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

"Also interesting idea, but again not something I know how to do right now"

I would really like to see if you implement any kind of exploit if you had cum, like that you get a hard jolt to implement a painfull orgasm or a silence time to get a ruined one. Also there could be a possibility that if a misstress made you cum, they get a special interaction afterwards, or change the outcome. Maybe some kind of secret ways to your mistress if you cum to her x-times.

But awesome to see that you are so open to improvement and ideas, hope to see more of your work
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Damn, Gia is still glitchy so I have disabled her for now
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:21 pm
"Also interesting idea, but again not something I know how to do right now"

I would really like to see if you implement any kind of exploit if you had cum, like that you get a hard jolt to implement a painfull orgasm or a silence time to get a ruined one. Also there could be a possibility that if a misstress made you cum, they get a special interaction afterwards, or change the outcome. Maybe some kind of secret ways to your mistress if you cum to her x-times.

But awesome to see that you are so open to improvement and ideas, hope to see more of your work
Thanks for the comments, and again some interesting ideas for the future.
Try anything once!
Jumaane
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jumaane »

This is absolutely amazing. I believe I am a mostly a pain slut. The electrode placement and the stim files are soo great! Please keep up the work on this. For re-play value: Any chance that there might be an option to skip the first mistress and move to random right away? (I believe the others are in random order?) Did you make the stim files yourself?

Again: What a wonderful piece of work. Thanks for giving this to us!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

The new version has a way better balance between the volume, good job! :yes:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Jumaane wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am This is absolutely amazing. I believe I am a mostly a pain slut. The electrode placement and the stim files are soo great! Please keep up the work on this. For re-play value: Any chance that there might be an option to skip the first mistress and move to random right away? (I believe the others are in random order?) Did you make the stim files yourself?

Again: What a wonderful piece of work. Thanks for giving this to us!
Hi, glad you enjoyed it. Right now on the very first page you have button 'testing skip' this should take you directly to a random mistress. I may or may not remove this when I have a fully stable release.

I hope there is already some replay value as you will probably not see all mistresses on one try, but I do hope to release a number of additional mistresses over time.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

lolol2 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:15 pm The new version has a way better balance between the volume, good job! :yes:
Good, thanks for confirming
Try anything once!