surrender to the city...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
StR
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: surrender to the city...

Post by StR »

Seems great so far. (all of them).
For me it gets stuck in room one of the villa if you chose "can't orgasm right now leave"
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

I think those (click)'s are an interesting idea some would love, but I have to read each one so it takes me out a little :lol:
maybe also my final tease
I've thought that for...approximately every tease I've made? I just accept I'll keep making them now :-D

Not tried the second ranked yet but first was good so sure its solid
Trpod
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Trpod »

Amazing tease, went full completionist on this one :love: found a bug though Don't know if you are aware of it so posted just in case.
Spoiler: show
sadly it's my favourite chicks ending. Elsa ending is broken, only option available is "I've already cum" or something like that. When you hit the button it takes you to main menu, so you can't get the ending :(
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

I love your Webteases. Beside the Teases from Shattered one of the most i really liked in the last time.
I hope there are coming more Teases. :-)
Last edited by Pumpkin on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sear_inix »

Man, I really understand your situation. You are moving out, and you need some time to adjust, so you won't be coming here for a while. But I think you could leave your teases online. They were very well-made and I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to try them again, or some even for the first time. It's your work and your choice of course, and you may not even see this message, I wanted to express my thoughts though. :-)
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
JuliaKitty
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JuliaKitty »

Well I had plans for this week but he decides to delete whole account. I don't really understand why? If you want to retire you can always leave them here for people to enjoy. Only reason I'm sad because they seemed well made and long. Any similar teases anyone could recommend? Hopefully you can revive your account and the teases somehow... sigh
Siepmann
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Siepmann »

I am just confused about what is going on.
I really enjoyed the teases and would love to see the endings, please?!
The worst part is that we can't just download them anymore and play offline.
It is always so frustrating to see good teases just being deleted and seeing nice, creative people just disappear.