FB: The Goddess with the thousand feet

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: The Goddess with the thousand feet

Post by Sear_inix »

I've just published my first tease here, so any kind of feedback is very welcome. So, how was your Goddess' mood today ?
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: The Goddess with the thousand feet

Post by Quarz »

Spoiler: show
I liked the tease.
I think the stroking and edging pace was very well made.
The length was appropriate for a low commitment tease.
As much as the story was just a plot fill, I think it's good that it was there, as the idea of there being 1 (or a few) consistent Mistress makes even simple teases better than just disconnected images and instructions.
I also really liked the kind of humiliation used. It's pretty hot to have to beg to be denied. :blush:

To give some input for possible improvement:
  • Consider when you want text to automatically advance and when not. Most of the tease that was very well timed. However, at the beginning when the introduction scrolls by it might have been better to just have the user advance once he has finished reading (that way one also doesn't have to wait for it every time time one replays the tease). For such commands as "kneel" it also makes sense to just have the user click once he has finished it.
  • In my opinion instead of making the user lick the air or its hand, when simulating licking the mistresses feet, I would suggest to make it lick its own feet. The user can probably not really kneel while doing that, but I think the effect is better overall.
  • Lastly I would consider using a metronome for stroke speed instead of instructions like "2 strokes per second".
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Thanks for the info, I am glad you liked it :-)
About the text advancement: In general I intended it to be like that. I do agree that during the intro I could give the chance to skip the text quickly. I also agree about the use of kneeling, I just didn't think them as big issues at the point I was making it, so I left them like that. I may change them now. But beyond the intro, I wanted the pace as it is. Even when she says to breath in and out, I made them timed on purpose.

About the feet licking: To tell you the truth I thought about it. But firstly it was the kneeling part that made me think it wouldn't be kinda realistic to tell to lick the feet. Secondly, I find licking your own feet not very easy, quite an uncomfortable position, maybe I am not very flexible :lol:

About metronome: I simply don't like metronomes, that's my own thing. I prefer counting the speed like that, and not hearing the dun dun dun dun. That's just a personal preference that I decided to implement. Maybe I'm wrong with that choice :unsure:

Oh, and since you say that you begged to be denied, it seems you got the denial ending. Try to play the tease again and you may be lucky enough to get a full orgasm ;-)
Anyway, do you know how I can make changes in the published tease ? If I change something in Eos would it instantly change here? Or do I need to unpublish and then republish it with the changes ?
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Quarz »

Sear_inix wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:44 pm Anyway, do you know how I can make changes in the published tease ? If I change something in Eos would it instantly change here? Or do I need to unpublish and then republish it with the changes ?
You have to make the change in the Eos editor and then just follow the same steps as when you originally published the tease. That will update the published tease then.
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Ok, thanks. I may make some minor changes tonight.
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Just a small update. I made the first introductory page skippable. I also gave the option
that you can lick your own feet when you are ordered to lick. Feel free to do it if you can and like it.
Finally I named the different endings, because there are multiple ones:
2 main ones who depend completely on luck, and some more endings if you cum prematurely, depending on the page you cum.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Hey,

Just want to leave a feedback that I really love the tease (put it in my favorite set). I think the text itself and the consistency in the "personality" in the Goddess character is a really big turn on for me. I also thought the fact that the tease is largely automatic is nice and for the most part the tease is well-timed.

The thing is that I actually play the tease once when you first posted it, and once again tonight. On my first playthrough, I got the Cum ending and just earlier I got the Denial ending. Based on your previous comment, I assume these are the two "main" endings? I would like to know the exact mechanic behind what influence these two endings (is it just pure luck, and if so, what are the chances for each of those ending?)

I'm actually into ruined orgasms too, so I'm thinking of checking out the other "cum early" endings. Just also wonder how many are there? Whenever I play a tease, I usually play to check out all the endings available :-P
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Hey, thanks for your kind words, I'm very glad you liked it :-)
So I'll put the answers to your questions in a spoiler tag, just to avoid ruining someone's experience:
Yes there are two main endings. The denial and the full orgasm ending. They are depended entirely on luck with an equal 50% chance. The reason I wanted the mechanics to be like that, was to show that your goddess is the one that completely decides how your session is going to end. It depends on her whim if you will cum or not, you never know what is going to happen when you meet her, but you are always ready to follow her instructions till the end, and accept any outcome.
I can understand the love for ruined orgasms so I've put 3 ruined orgasm endings with different pictures and text to follow. One of them has another surprise as well ;-) There are also three other endings that do not include a ruined orgasm, two of which are quite similar. I can spoil what they have if you want :-P.
In general, every time a new "I'm cumming !" notification appears, another ending is hidden behind it.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Despite not being super into feet, I thought this tease was really hot. Like everyone else said, the writing and personality was top-notch, and I really enjoyed how you have the player act out the images.

Personally, I would have also enjoyed the option for a metronome, as when I'm watching a tease I don't like counting much. However this played into the dominant tone of the tease.
where the player is told something like they know how to count on their own
I also had a bit of an issue with the text not scrolling down. In my experience, this usually happens when the user tries using the scroll wheel, but can also happen on pages with a longer list of Say actions. It might be helpful to split up your pages a bit more (unless I'm the only one with this problem haha)

Also, I was pretty happy to see that you put a gif in the tease! I really liked how well it flowed with the progression of the events and felt natural. My only critique about it was that the speed seemed a bit off. The first few frames looked fine, but when the
underwear started coming off
the frames advanced very quickly. To slow it down, I recommend that you add a hidden timer action between those frames. I would try times of about 0.01 seconds first... if that makes it too slow, you can change those times to a little shorter (maybe 0.007 seconds); if it's too fast, you can increase that time a little bit (something like 0.013 seconds). Let me know if you have any questions about it, I'd be happy to help! :-D

All in all, excellent work on this tease! I'm excited to see what you do next, and I can't wait to play this one again soon :-P
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

I'm really happy you liked it, especially if you are not very much into feet :-)
About the metronome, if a lot of people prefer it, I may think of putting it at some point. I just find it unnatural in a way. Your Goddess wouldn't come and tell you to listen to some beat, she would just command you to stroke at a certain speed.
I did split up the pages some more, so I hope most of the not scrolling problems are fixed.
About the gif, it did trouble me a bit. I had begun making it before the showcase tease you posted, and it helped me to finalize it. I do think that the version I put wasn't the best. I made some modifications now, and I hope it flows even better. I was thinking of using more gifs during the tease, because I had found some great ones. My main problem was how to put the text that progresses as the gif plays. I didn't want to put it in notification as you showed, because the sentences were quite big. In the end I decided to leave just this one gif, to check how it will work, and maybe try experimenting more with gifs in following teases.
The truth is I am not sure when I'm going to make another tease, if I find an idea that intrigues me, it will happen. At the moment I'm still upgrading this one. In the new version I also added some more lines of script and
a new photo during the countdown
, so tell me your opinion about the additions as well.