tanking...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: tanking...

Post by xman911 »

HellzBelle wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:18 am wow, my ratings are really starting to dip again, I am sorry guys I tried to create an experience for those who want it. It is very demotivating to see but i will ignore it. I will complete the final tease for those who do enjoy and then I can blissfully retire :)
4.4 for your first tease and 4.1 for your second is not bad ranking at all. Probably you posted your teases too soon one after another. You could have probably combined your 2nd and 3rd teases into one... and make the minigame part of second tease, not making a new one (just for the minigame).

P.S. Sometimes it's hard to complete even 1 tease... and you made 3 in just a few days... maybe you need some rest for new ideas.
Last edited by xman911 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

It will vary a lot at first but eventually even out. Looking forward to checking out the new tease! Don't be discouraged. You're never gonna please everyone. You know I love your work!
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

Will try when i get home, liked a lot the first one. Im not a creator but i have been here a few years, dont take rating too serius, ppl tent to give bad rating if the dont like the fetish and they dont look the effort or the time that you spend to make teases. Focus on who like them.

Sorry for my english, is not my native lenguague :unsure:
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by CumScream »

Yeah, give it a while. The first few day's are typically buoyant.

Not everyone will be online for a while yet, and especially for long teases, people might even leave it to a weekend (my plan).

At time of posting 4.5, which is not bad at all...
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I've saved your Beta tease to my favourites and haven't had the chance to play it, but it's the one I'm most eager to try. I can tell just by the sheer amount of effort you seem to have put it, I'm going to give it a really high rating! We need content creators like you around here
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

HellzBelle wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:51 pm Thankyou guys, yeah its shot back up above 4 again which is nice. I struggle a lot with anxiety and bi polat so its quite hard to put stuff out and not constantly worry haha. I enjoy the creating and just hope people play for fun and are not takimg it so seriously. You people make it worth it. I will ignore ratings :-)
Ratings are inconsistent things. One of my favourite teases was 4.5 then when I go to make the TOTM poll its gone down .5 and it under the cut. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People tell you they enjoy your teases, you enjoy making them, great. The number will vary, s'all good. It's just a number
Broseph
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Broseph »

As I mentioned to you directly I have completed both teases and really enjoyed them. I would be a real shame if you didn't continue making them. :-D

Keep it up, I definitely want to see more!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

HellzBelle wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:51 pm I struggle a lot with anxiety and bi polat so its quite hard to put stuff out and not constantly worry haha.
I'm lucky not to have anxiety, but I feel similarly about the constantly worrying! It's our creation and hard work, of course we are eager to find out what people think about it. Like the others have said, a number is just a number, and regardless there are people on this site that will enjoy your work. Keeping that in mind is hard for everyone, you're not alone!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

HellzBelle wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:51 pm Thankyou guys, yeah its shot back up above 4 again which is nice. I struggle a lot with anxiety and bi polat so its quite hard to put stuff out and not constantly worry haha. I enjoy the creating and just hope people play for fun and are not takimg it so seriously. You people make it worth it. I will ignore ratings :-)
Luckily I don't have anxiety but I relate to these feelings a lot, any of my creations I'm very anxious about people liking and enjoying it. That's why I felt it would be good to say that I found the concepts really cool, and it's obvious you put a lot of effort into it, your creativity should be praised
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

I've done most of the tease (I think) and it's another fantastic adventure from Belle. I enjoyed seeing some of my faves in there! Thanks for that :-) I haven't explored every nook and cranny yet but I 'm curious as to whether there's
more of Sarah beyond the initial meeting and transport. She really got my attention! Also do you know model's last name?
? Thanks for another great tease!
markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

Yup that's her! I really liked her take charge attitude. I'm just starting to explore
"the toy" section with Caprice
. Thanks again!