Seriously...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Seriously...

Post by 666 »

My tease Stroke for Beauty IV has gone from 4.4 to 3.8 in about 10 hours... WTF? :no:
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Seriously...

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Gave it 5 stars, obviously didn't do much, but i think they deserve at least 4 stars. I like the straight forward concept and your choice of models is really great in the whole series. So hopefully you don't get too discouraged from the downvotes.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Stroke for beauty IV = 4*
Stroke for Riae = 5*

I like what you're up to
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:11 pm Gave it 5 stars, obviously didn't do much, but i think they deserve at least 4 stars. I like the straight forward concept and your choice of models is really great in the whole series. So hopefully you don't get too discouraged from the downvotes.
Thank you, I just find it odd that it's been 4.4 for days and then it loses 0.6 in a day... right about when the polls will be decided. :whistle:
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

Statistically speaking people are afraid of 666. Even a lot of people who claim to not be superstitious, tend to partake in superstitious behaviors. Though I suppose that wouldn't explain why one IV gets less then 3 or w/e. So superstitions aside *which I don't have btw*, I gusse I could say the pictures were better in 3 then 4. Maybe that's why? Hard to say really. I have noticed recently there seems to be more people voteing cause I see everything is a lot lower then I remember so maybe that. No clue.

TLDR: *Shurg?*
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

goodman854 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:52 pm Statistically speaking people are afraid of 666. Even a lot of people who claim to not be superstitious, tend to partake in superstitious behaviors. Though I suppose that wouldn't explain why one IV gets less then 3 or w/e. So superstitions aside *which I don't have btw*, I gusse I could say the pictures were better in 3 then 4. Maybe that's why? Hard to say really. I have noticed recently there seems to be more people voteing cause I see everything is a lot lower then I remember so maybe that. No clue.

TLDR: *Shurg?*
Like I said, I'm not saying it deserves the rating it had, but when it's been viewed thousands of times how could the rating fall so far in just a few hours unless a LOT of people were voting 1 star and hardly anyone was voting it up? It just makes me think something isn't quite right. If it had been 3.9 all along or it fell from 4.1 to 3.9 then it would have been a lot more 'understandable'.
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

sorry, have to give you only 3 stars. They are nice little teases, but its same always. Maybe couple changes/tricks middle of tease?

Stroke numbers going up? More than 1 girl per pic etc?
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

who cares? there are a lot of teases with a 3* rating that are far far better than 4 or 4,5* for me personally. its just taste. fuck it.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

pepez wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:31 pm sorry, have to give you only 3 stars. They are nice little teases, but its same always. Maybe couple changes/tricks middle of tease?

Stroke numbers going up? More than 1 girl per pic etc?
Fair enough!