Need a question answered from the milovana community

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Need a question answered from the milovana community

Post by reflog1 »

Hello everyone, I had a question there may be someone on this site can help me figure out . I would like to start posting on Tumblr or bdsmlr. Just captioned images. Now this question might sound funny but I am not one for technology, so my question is this.
Does anyone know how to caption the image, for example is there an app or a program that anybody is aware of to get a caption on there with different sizes or fonts ? Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope everybody has a wonderful day
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Need a question answered from the milovana community

Post by Shattered »

reflog1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:04 pm Hello everyone, I had a question there may be someone on this site can help me figure out . I would like to start posting on Tumblr or bdsmlr. Just captioned images. Now this question might sound funny but I am not one for technology, so my question is this.
Does anyone know how to caption the image, for example is there an app or a program that anybody is aware of to get a caption on there with different sizes or fonts ? Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope everybody has a wonderful day
Gimp.
phelony
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phelony »

That wasn't an insult, talking about GIMP which stands for the GNU Image Manipulation Program. You can find it here...

https://www.gimp.org/

Possibly one of the best URLs to own if you're into that kind of thing! GIMP may be overkill for just making meme images but it will do the job very well.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

I create captioned images in PowerPoint, then export as .jpg. All done.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Paint.jpg
Paint.jpg (94.41 KiB) Viewed 1149 times