You are in control today! - Feedback Thread (obviously has spoilers)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

You are in control today! - Feedback Thread (obviously has spoilers)

Post by Quarz »

I have finally published the tease.
I have already received more feedback than usually from the volunteer testers, but if anyone still wants to say or report something regarding the tease, this is the place for it.

What did you think of the concept?
Were you surprised at the reversal or was it obvious given the nature of teases?

I got the tease idea when thinking about which kind of teases wouldn't have been possible without the Eos editor.
I once read the theory that subs can make good doms. Were you a good dom to yourself?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: You are in control today! - Feedback Thread (obviously has spoilers)

Post by Shattered »

Spoiler: show
If you instantly make the right choice she shouldn't be immediately naked and holding a whip maybe, use a different picture first for a bit :D Maybe not even nude would be fitting.

And typo - Next time, let us have a more exiting session.

I don't really play hentai teases but took a quick look based on concept and I'm glad the option to remain moral was in there :lol:
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Quarz »

Shattered wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:48 pm
If you instantly make the right choice she shouldn't be immediately naked and holding a whip maybe, use a different picture first for a bit :D Maybe not even nude would be fitting.

And typo - Next time, let us have a more exiting session.
Well, technically she wouldn't know which choices you make before getting dressed up... I have changed it to another picture, though. I fixed the typo... I had misspelled that before, I hope this was the last instance of that.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

I came into the tease not knowing anything beforehand since I didn't play the beta version.

It did caught me by surprise, I've got to say. I was totally unaware of the switcheroo until it happens, which I think is the effect you were looking for. Even though I'm a fan of your previous teases, I didn't see it coming. I enjoyed this one a whole lot too, thanks to the great writing.

I've gotta say though, this tease feels like it somewhat doesn't have too much replayability for me. It feels restricted since the second time you play you already largely know what's the outcome is going to be (although replayability might not have been your goal, which is fine too). With that being said, I did play through the tease a few times to discover the endings/see what happens.

I wish you would have put in ruined orgasm as one of the endings, since I'm into that and not too much into denial. I let her cum and chose "I remember" at the end three times and she let me cum all 3 times.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Quarz »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:10 am I came into the tease not knowing anything beforehand since I didn't play the beta version.

It did caught me by surprise, I've got to say. I was totally unaware of the switcheroo until it happens, which I think is the effect you were looking for. Even though I'm a fan of your previous teases, I didn't see it coming. I enjoyed this one a whole lot too, thanks to the great writing.

I've gotta say though, this tease feels like it somewhat doesn't have too much replayability for me. It feels restricted since the second time you play you already largely know what's the outcome is going to be (although replayability might not have been your goal, which is fine too). With that being said, I did play through the tease a few times to discover the endings/see what happens.
Replayability was indeed nothing I was going for here. With this concept there was no way to archive it, or at least I haven't seen one.
But I'm glad that the surprise worked as intended. I think if one sees it comming from miles away it would make the tease less enjoyable.
It's good to hear that you all in all liked it.
Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:10 am I wish you would have put in ruined orgasm as one of the endings, since I'm into that and not too much into denial. I let her cum and chose "I remember" at the end three times and she let me cum all 3 times.
There is a 5% chance that she ruins your orgasm when you say "I remember" at the edge. I didn't want to make that probability too high, because it disrupts the usual course of the tease.
Still, you have a point that I could have made a simpler to access ruined orgasm ending.
VlickVlack
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by VlickVlack »

A really great tease you've made there ;)

I clicked through most of it to see what happens and I found a teasecrashin bug:
If you get to the ass to mouth option and click both ass to mouth and then deepthroat (or the other way around) the tease later gets cut and ends without text after she wants you to make a deepthroat (if you choose ass to mouth before deepthroat she still makes you ass to mouth tho but after the deepthroat it crashes)
I think the tease is thought out very well!
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Quarz »

VlickVlack wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:28 am A really great tease you've made there ;)

I clicked through most of it to see what happens and I found a teasecrashin bug:
If you get to the ass to mouth option and click both ass to mouth and then deepthroat (or the other way around) the tease later gets cut and ends without text after she wants you to make a deepthroat (if you choose ass to mouth before deepthroat she still makes you ass to mouth tho but after the deepthroat it crashes)
I think the tease is thought out very well!
Good catch! I misspelled a variable. I think it should be fixed now.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

Well the concept was really nice, I have gone with the option I would actually have made first, to see what would happen
The releasing without doing things, so that kinda spoiled me the surprise (mostly my own fault for being so curious)
the other critique I have is that for me at least where was not much incentive to do things more than once since it gave the same result anyways so that resulted in a rather short session afterwards

Don't want to sound negative though since the setting and concept really is awesome and the content that is there is nice
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

I didn't really play this so much as mess around with it, since hypnosis is a huge turnoff for me and Sanae is the kind of dom that I don't mind as long as they don't talk or try to interact with me in any way that's also a huge turnoff for me.

But the concept of giving instructions that then lead to what you're told to do is actually really interesting. There doesn't seem to be much content targeted at switches around here. (And some of what I did find when I searched strikes me as having... really odd ideas about it.) A tease that involves both giving and receiving orders sounds pretty appealing in principle...

I've actually got some ideas, but I'm not sure I'm up to coding what I'm imagining.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".