[Feedback] Extreme edging for feet - censored hentai

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
thigh_slut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[Feedback] Extreme edging for feet - censored hentai

Post by thigh_slut »

Hello!
I just released my second tease!
it's purely focused on edging and humiliation.
I censored most of the images myself!

I hope you like it and would appreciate any kind of feedback!
thigh_slut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Feedback] Extreme edging for feet - censored hentai

Post by thigh_slut »

Rev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rev »

Actually it was really nice. Didn't know that censored hentai can be this hot when feet are clearly visible. If it was in EoS, fully automatic, with higher quality pictures and maybe even a metronome, it would be perfect :-D
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

DISCLAIMER: I am in denial for my wife, she knows i did this tease but i'm not allowed to cum yet, even if a tease says i can.

So.... just finished..... this was admittedly a little devious, hahaha..... Ended on Atago

I have a huge, huge fetish for pantyhose, I never realised before how large of an affect not seeing them would have.

Admittedly i’m on a bit of a fapping high, a little exhausted but i feel I should mention a few things about my experience.....
Spoiler: show
page 13: i found it difficult to do so much blocks of five slaps one edge by this point, so i chose to group it as ten slaps and two edges

page 15: found it hard to say the lines or read them properly while edging xD same with the other instance later

edit: page 17: i followed the instructions incorrectly, i accidentally slapped for the feet, instead of the armpits xD

page 25: the only image i wish i had the source of ;__; although i understand if in the spirit of the tease that you can’t share it :whistle:

Generally, i hate the concept of “stroke x” each page.... so changing that up to “edge x” each page is a lot easier and i highly approve.

If it’s worth mentioning my personal limitations, i can edge once every say 3-5 seconds, but holding the edge is quite tough, so at the end i took for shorter breaks, and stuck as close to the edge as possible. As for ball slaps, not sure how you guys do it but i have to use two hands as they hide away easily and it doesn’t hurt otherwise, so it’s difficult to stroke at the same time lol.

Great tease! Wish i could offer more feedback but still taking in what happened hahaha, if you would like any further feedback, or have any issues with how i went about the tease, just quote me or PM me. I love that this is only your second tease as well! I would have posted on the stay focused tease thread (another great tease) but i can’t get sound on EOS teases to work on ipad, and when i used my phone, it was.... too small to reap the most out of the image size to make it easier to properly only look at ‘x’.

p.s. censoring the rest of the tights is too cruel!! i was in two minds to type “ihateyouihateyou” over and over, but I love this tease and youbdeserve the great feedback :-D

edit: I tried looking at normal uncensored stuff..... for some reason, at least for now, I’m having difficulty fapping to the whole pantyhose... what have you done to meeee ;-;
Last edited by Hawkward on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

I agree with Hawkward... censoring the tights too is so cruel! Great concept though, I enjoyed it a lot. I'm surprised you censored faces as well. Everything except feet I guess! I'm totally gonna develop a new fetish now (I had this fetish but not so strong, it's super strong now haha) Well done!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

thigh_slut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thigh_slut »

I'm really glad people liked it!
Hawkward wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm page 25: the only image i wish i had the source of ;__; although i understand if in the spirit of the tease that you can’t share it
you can PM me if you really want it, but your Mistress would be really disappointed in you, do you really want to do that? ;-)
Hawkward wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm Generally, i hate the concept of “stroke x” each page.... so changing that up to “edge x” each page is a lot easier and i highly approve.
I agree! I prefer edging tasks a lot over stroking tasks, I'm happy that others think so too!
Hawkward wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm p.s. censoring the rest of the tights is too cruel!! i was in two minds to type “ihateyouihateyou” over and over, but I love this tease and youbdeserve the great feedback :-D
forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 pm I agree with Hawkward... censoring the tights too is so cruel!
seems like it was as frustrating as it was intended to be, hehe ;-)
Hawkward wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm edit: I tried looking at normal uncensored stuff..... for some reason, at least for now, I’m having difficulty fapping to the whole pantyhose... what have you done to meeee ;-;
I guess it's time to fap to more humiliating censored hentai ;-)
forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 pm I'm surprised you censored faces as well.
I think it feels a lot more humiliating when the eyes are censored as well!
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

If i could ask sorry, do you have anything else in the works?

Also is there any way we can help?

Also um.... I’ll not pm you ;-; but I might fish out what tags i can from the image and try find it sometime :3
(though, while I love following the tease, my wife is pretty much my Mistress, but she would think very much the same, hanaha...)

Edit: found it... I actually prefer the censors tbh! Full art isn't the best unfortunately
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

This tease is really superb too. I love what you're doing so keep it up and feed us more :lol:

Although I do have to say I failed on accident the first time I try it (edging that whole lot was supper hard). I tried the tease again the next morning and completed it (couldn't bring myself to do the Ishtar route though, but I enjoy having ruined orgasms anyway so it's perfect for me).

Hope you will upload something soon. :yes:
thigh_slut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thigh_slut »

thank you so much! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

sadly, I'm not able to work on a tease right now (besides, I wouldn't really know how it should look like lol) so it could take a bit until I'll release a new one :-(
baka_hentai
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by baka_hentai »

Heey! Finally decided to get an account and the first thing i wanna do is say this: Thank you! Your work is appreciated.

I've been with milovana for more than a year and it feels like both of your teases are yet the best i've had the pleasure of playing. Of course it's understandable, to make something fun and creative again you'd need lots of dedication and inspiration, but i definitely hope that someday you'll find your muse again and bless us with some more of your works!

Now, should you care about some actual feedback, that's what i think were the best things about your teases:
1) Verbal humiliation - it was really sweet, there was a lot of it and you almost never did "filler" pages with nothing but boring commands.
2) Non-stop stroking through whole tease or edges and cbt instead of just normal stroking - this is just the best. Normal stroking is for non-masochistic normies!
3) Lots of different and interesting tasks - even though tease did not include the use of various toys (and that's a good thing) it still never got repetitive and i eagerly awaited what next page will bring. Vision focuses, punishments, imagining things, edge holding, saying embarassing things while riding an edge, ruining your orgasm while slapping balls :nugget: and more. Just absolutely loved it!
4) Really great picture quality - that's just my thingy, but i saw lots of my favourite artists and it was really neat.
5) Some honorable mentions - use of censored pictures and armpit focused pictures (these two are rare and underappreciated), just a little bit of cock focus and netorare made teases better and (a funny coincidence) Atago, Taihou and Ishtar are my beloved girls from their respective games!
thigh_slut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thigh_slut »

thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

I do want to make more teases, but I still need some more inspiration since I don't really know how my next one should look like.

So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a next tease, please tell me here or PM them to me!!!