Before Eternity - Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Before Eternity - Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

It's that time again! I've released my first Eos tease, and it's quite something, be that good or bad :lol:

Here it is!

The feedback poll went really well last time, so you can find this at the end of the tease you played!

Other than that please leave any bug reports here alongside any general feedback. Eos is new to me, so while I've spent several hours on testing I expect there may be a few...

Thanks for playing!
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Before Eternity - Feedback Thread

Post by Quarz »

Maybe a minor bug: If you click "Disclaimer" then you get stuck after the disclaimer is shown.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

I found a bug that doesn't let you continue after clicking (I might have clicked too fast, I don't know), I'll add a screenshot

Spoiler: show
error.jpg
error.jpg (513.11 KiB) Viewed 6133 times
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

Another bug (maybe):

I think the link for the "D part" survey doesn't link to where it should (unless I copied it wrong), it shows this one for the D1 ending and I don't know if it's correct: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Z37YXQM
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Senbonzakura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Senbonzakura »

The tease is fantastic, lets just start with that.
I have completed it twice, the second time I gave away my soul and then I am supposed to to gather two more souls. I completed the part with Carla and now I want to do the part with XO and get her soul but the game is not letting me. The game ends there and once I restart the game starts from the brginning i.e. before I kade the deal with Vestria. I also didnt receive a password. What am I doing wrong? I dont want to redo eveything again.
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

Gets stuck and does go forward at this point:
Does seem really fun so far though. I like what i've played thus far lol.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

The tease is great as always
second time i tried i push the im cumming button to see what happend, it give you a pasword zzdamn14 or something like that, didnt work for me
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

One little quirk...it seems I need to reset all stored variables when I make an edit which might suck for some people >< Can't really be helped sadly...If anyone got to
the secret and wants to go from that point again, please go to 'admin' and go for userSoul toggle. If you completed paradise, go to userParadise toggle and set it to "done" and if you did userDamnation set it to "done".
Quarz wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:48 am Maybe a minor bug: If you click "Disclaimer" then you get stuck after the disclaimer is shown.
Fixed, thanks!
milorrabo wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 am I found a bug that doesn't let you continue after clicking (I might have clicked too fast, I don't know), I'll add a screenshot

error.jpg
goodman854 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:58 am Gets stuck and does go forward at this point:
Does seem really fun so far though. I like what i've played thus far lol.

Hey thanks! I've fixed this.

If you'd like to start off where you were,
you can go password -> pageno -> zpara37. Some variables might be forgotten so things might not work perfectly so you can restart if you like but it might be ok.
milorrabo wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 am Another bug (maybe):

I think the link for the "D part" survey doesn't link to where it should (unless I copied it wrong), it shows this one for the D1 ending and I don't know if it's correct: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Z37YXQM
I've had a look at this, looks like D1 linked to an old version of the end page I didn't fix. It's updated now, thanks!
Senbonzakura wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:25 am The tease is fantastic, lets just start with that.
I have completed it twice, the second time I gave away my soul and then I am supposed to to gather two more souls. I completed the part with Carla and now I want to do the part with XO and get her soul but the game is not letting me. The game ends there and once I restart the game starts from the brginning i.e. before I kade the deal with Vestria. I also didnt receive a password. What am I doing wrong? I dont want to redo eveything again.
I've had a little look and im not quite sure whats gone wrong here. Could you do this for me to fix for yourself?
go to admin, Let me know what all your default settings were (althiough I assume they were just reset)

then set userParadise toggle to - paradise. Set userDamnation to - done. Set UserSoul to yes. Should let you continue.
vyyr wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am The tease is great as always
second time i tried i push the im cumming button to see what happend, it give you a pasword zzdamn14 or something like that, didnt work for me
I did say it's only for emergencies! I'm a little confused that it said you get a password...can't see any way that would happen >< Did you get a screenshot?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Someone left a comment on the Before Eternity feedback poll without giving a contact issue and they had a question! So here it is and the answer. Spoilers.

Its always hell. So how i can get to paradise tease?

There may have been a glitch I've fixed (hopefully) which ment if you visited damnation first you couldnt see paradise. Try loading the tease again now. If it didnt work, go to password -> admin -> userDamnation toggle -> done -> skip to page -> start then you should be able to visit paradise.
teasedguy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by teasedguy »

I also had this bug:
after trading my soul I did Damnation again, but then all values reset after that
Currently I try running it with the admin-tools, let's see if this works
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

Im back from my vacation and i was happy to see thats theres a new tease from you :-D .
My First Eos Tease i will try, excited to see whats new.
SplashNeuton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SplashNeuton »

Haven't played it yet, but I took a quick look over it and I have a question.
When Stella asks for your cock size, do you refer to inches or to centimeters?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

teasedguy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm I also had this bug:
after trading my soul I did Damnation again, but then all values reset after that
Currently I try running it with the admin-tools, let's see if this works
When you say all values did you go into admin-tools and see what the values are at all? Issue with Eos is its a lot more complex and I've had a look over and not sure what could be causing this ><
Pumpkin wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 pm Im back from my vacation and i was happy to see thats theres a new tease from you :-D .
My First Eos Tease i will try, excited to see whats new.
Hope you enjoy it!
SplashNeuton wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:31 pm Haven't played it yet, but I took a quick look over it and I have a question.
When Stella asks for your cock size, do you refer to inches or to centimeters?
Inches, I've never assumed anyone would use cm :)
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

First of all I liked the tease on first play but I think this is one where replay is where it will really shine, so can't wait to do that.

I have this complaint with almost every Eos tease and I don't know if it's a choice by the author, a fault (feature?) of the viewer, or something else. My complaint is that when the blinking arrow is at the end of a line of text the behavior isn't consistent. Sometimes you have to click to advance the text and other times it'll automatically advance on it's own.

In my opinion clicking should only ever need to be done when it's obvious. Most notably on a button.

I felt there was way too much need for me to "click" in this tease and I don't know if I just wasn't patient enough waiting for text to advance or if it was designed that way. This also threw off the pacing of the tease for me. I really felt like there were points where I could click to advance the text where I was meant to wait on it.

Also...
The ending I got was a bit confusing. I was in Paradise with Stella but I don't feel like I "finished" it. I chose the option for Ruined Orgasm earlier and so I got the twist in that regards and got the Damnation end. But the credits section said that I had also completed Paradise so it gave me the survey for having completed both endings.
dianafern1939
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dianafern1939 »

Great tease by the way. loved all of your teases.
Possible bug
I'm in damnation with Carla when she asks for penis size i type 2 and say it is hard and still 2. I get taken to Stella and an now doing Paradise route again