ranked as BETA

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
markle
Explorer
Explorer

ranked as BETA

Post by markle »

Wow! This tease has depth! Kept my attention for several hours. Going to take me months to try everything :-)
Great sense of humor and kept me guessing what was gonna happen next. So much fun!
Gate7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: ranked as BETA

Post by Gate7 »

yea i will be surprised if it drops below 4.7 rating.Even if you are a more vanila kind of guy it really makes you wanna follow
along.Absolutely amazing.
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

How I can download tease? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

dmas964 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:26 pm How I can download tease? Thanks in advance.
bewilderedbelle wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:16 pm I do not know how to download a tease.... Can anyone help?
For Eos, you dont.

I've fav'd this tease to give it a try later when I get chance, start looks promising :)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Haven't had the time to check out this tease fully yet but, like Shattered, I've faved the tease to check out later. I read the first few pages, definitely seems interesting and creative!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

I like that you have "outs" where you can leave the mistress partway through if you're not into the kink. I'm thrilled you're making a sequel! And since you're open to suggestions:

First - potential mistresses:
Mila Azul
Gauge
Riley Reid
Little Caprice
Maria Ozawa - underused and gorgeous
Cassidy Banks
Alina Li
Kagney Linn Carter

I like to see personalities where Mistress goes from very friendly and adoring to ice cold at any infraction (possibly you don't even know what you did wrong), gives you a chance to make up for it and goes back to adoring.

Multiple options for dialogue with consequences for your choices is my favorite part (adds a lot to replayability)
What I really enjoyed in the first tease was the unpredictability - who doesn't love a surprise?

Kinks:

24/7 power exchange - Mistress tells you when and how to eat, drink, sleep, sit, etc etc. Control over every aspect of your life

Feminization and pimping you out for cash

Gaslighting - manipulate someone by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

No nudity - teasing but never showing - could go with virgin humiliation - "You can't handle seeing a nipple!" Mouthsoaping for using profanity, not allowed to watch R movies, enforcing "virgin eyes" - not allowed to look at other mistresses

Forced feeding - making you her fat piggy

Puppy play - was touched on in first tease - could go more in depth

The girlfriend experience - uses tricks everyday girls use to get what they want but take it to the extreme

Thanks for listening - I'd love to see any of these in your next tease(s)! (In case you're curious, I went with Briana the first time through although it was a hard choice)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

markle wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 pm
Maria Ozawa - underused and gorgeous

*Yoink*
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jakubko »

Thank You for great task! It is the best for the long time here. I choose number 6 Mistress. :-)
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jakubko »

Thank You for that such work! :-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

bewilderedbelle wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:44 pm Thank you all for the kind responses, I do not mean to be rude if i don't respond for a while, I am very focused on the next part which i am maybe halfway through.. The plot is very much done.I hope to have it with you all over the next 2 weeks.I promise it is bigger (he said) no serious now, It is much bigger than the last but will include a chapter system which allows free movement. This means the cheaters can cheat, or the players can pick up where they leave. I place a long message because i will most likely not respond for some time! thank you all for the support :-)
I wish I could work as fast as you :lol: Still need to see how much there is to the first...
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Got around to playing this overall. Really good and enjoyed it!
Spoiler: show
I like the variety and the ability to duck in and out if somebody didn't match your kink and the forfeits for them all at the end was a nice touch.

Some improvements for the next one -

- More uses of buttons - often times when they said something like "get ready to hold an edge" it isnt clear if you're supposed to do that before continuing or not. If you add a button with no response you can prompt people to edge before they can continue.
- Chastity was my chosen ending, so I didn't really like how this was the 'punishment' ending for other options! And once you ruin the timer was too long for more text, thought it was over til I came back from my alt tab!
- You don't need passwords like that unless you actively like it. Make a variable be marked as complete when you see someone do a forfeit, then automatically continue once youve seen them all!
But yeah, great tease ^^ Thanks for making it.
zaraia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by zaraia »

Oh no what happened?

Both the teases suddenly vanished, and so did bewilderedbelle.
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Awe. :-/ Was just about to check out the latest one.
zaraia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by zaraia »

spawni wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm Awe. :-/ Was just about to check out the latest one.
I still have the second one open in another tab! It still works as long as I don't close it.
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Does that link still work though? :unsure: