The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle, Part V

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle, Part V (On Hold)

Post by r0nin47 »

pepez wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:07 pm I love this story and teases!!

But wow those storking time per pic is too long.. Its little bit booring!

But story is awesome!
If you're seeing any that are longer than 1 minute, then it's a mistake I need to correct. Most of the timers are supposed to be between 30 and 45 seconds, with a few 1 minute timers thrown in throughout the tease.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle, Part V

Post by r0nin47 »

Timers have been fixed, as well as a broken picture and a choice that was leading nowhere. That should be all the errors in the tease, but if you find any others, please let me know.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Part V, Chapter 1 has been touched up a bit and now includes a few more options in the aftermath section. There is one surprise encounter, and a certain ending which fans of Queen Zora may enjoy...

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=41215
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I've got my motivation back, so I'll hopefully be wrapping up part 2 of the Coven in the next 48 hours, and then it's on to finish Part V, Chapter 3.

Part 2 of the Coven has an ending that's written in stone, but how you arrive at that ending will change drastically based on a decision you make in the first few pages. If you've ever been curious as to why Delara is the way she is, I recommend doing this tease once it's released.
Aeritos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aeritos »

Can't continue The Coven Part 1. I got to the 1st rite and I'm stuck on the screen where the climax starts. There is no timer, only the image of the Queen and the writings under it. I tried this both on mobile and on PC in incognito and not. is this intentional or not? It only happens if you choose the different view
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Aeritos wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:39 pm Can't continue The Coven Part 1. I got to the 1st rite and I'm stuck on the screen where the climax starts. There is no timer, only the image of the Queen and the writings under it. I tried this both on mobile and on PC in incognito and not. is this intentional or not? It only happens if you choose the different view
Fixed. Sorry about that. I thought I'd caught all the broken links, but I missed a # at the end of the page number.
Last edited by r0nin47 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Chapter 3 is now live! It's somewhat shorter than previous chapters, but you have the chance to unlock one of two secret paths that will lead to special endings.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42220
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:22 am I've got my motivation back, so I'll hopefully be wrapping up part 2 of the Coven in the next 48 hours, and then it's on to finish Part V, Chapter 3.

Part 2 of the Coven has an ending that's written in stone, but how you arrive at that ending will change drastically based on a decision you make in the first few pages. If you've ever been curious as to why Delara is the way she is, I recommend doing this tease once it's released.
Just wanted to say I discovered Milovana about two weeks ago now, and requested access today just so that I could say I think it's great you found your motivation again. Don't exactly know how or why, but your web tease The Mythical Realm of Myrewood was the first one I happened to click on, and so far in these couple of weeks I think it's the best web tease I have seen on here. So, just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

Also, just add a few things in here bug-wise I think that I have found:

1. Chapter III, when you get the opportunity to go back with Lady Wrath if you choose to do so, and she eventually decides she wants you inside her and she gets off, somewhere there it appears something in the flash breaks and there's a screen where it's just a single photo of her and her massive breasts (not that I am complaining), but the rest of the page is black and the timer thing is gone and no other text. I sat there for 10 minutes thinking maybe it was loading, but nothing ever happened and the page did not change, so maybe it's something.

2. On the Coven Part I tease, Day 3 I believe it was, when you meet Yvetta. I think one path works and the other doesn't during your encounter with her, and by that I mean she gives you an option of whether she turns you on or if you're just doing it for allies and from my experience with it the first one goes all the way through to the end when you choose that she turns you on. But if you choose the option that you're just doing it for allies, there's a page that freezes up like I mentioned during what I experienced with Lady Wrath in Chapter III.

Other than these two things so far, I haven't found anything else that does not seem to work, and like I said, I think this is a really great piece of work you're doing.
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:03 am Going to be delaying the release of Chapter 2 for a week so that I can have a break after finishing what's probably the longest adventure tease I've ever written. I'll be doing the final editing tonight and tomorrow, so this special chapter should be released this weekend in place of the one I'm delaying. Thanks to choices I've included, you'll be able to replay it many times before you've seen everything there is to see.

The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Coven
Set more than thirty years before the main series, in this special standalone chapter, you'll have a chance to see what happened to make Zora's rise to power possible and even get to meet her before she becomes the hedonistic tyrant she is now.
The realm of Myrewood Isle has been ruled for more than eight centuries by a Royal line descended from the most powerful sorceress the world had ever known, but chaos is on the horizon. Two years ago, someone practicing forbidden magic unleashed a demon of the abyss inside the walls of Queen Mirathia's Palace, killing her King-Consort and three of her most loyal noblewomen. Since the death of her beloved consort, the Queen has seldom emerged from the Palace, leaving her daughter, the Princess Illythia to deal with council meetings and state visits while she spends her time brooding in the Palace gardens.

For millennia, the use of powerful magic has been strictly governed by the reigning Queens and a council, comprised of the wisest elven and human magi of the realm. Although the men of Myrewood Isle were unable to harness such magic, they played an important role in society, because without them, such magic would be impossible to wield. Long ago, it was discovered that the most potent source of power came from sexual desire and intense, prolonged arousal. In order for a Sorceress to maintain her power, a male consort was a necessity and for centuries, whenever a male child of common birth came of age, he would be sent to serve as a devoted--a source of magic for one of the ancient covens throughout the isle. Only males born of a Sorceress could ever hope to earn a place at the Royal Court and the privilege of choosing who they would serve for the rest of their days.

Although you were born a commoner of Felwood during the reign of the last Queen, your mother, Drusilia was once High Sorceress of the Queen's own coven and a close friend to Queen Mirathia. When she was betrayed and murdered twelve years ago, you were sent to serve at the Queen's Court until you came of age. Raised among the Queen's favorites, you have always known what was to be expected of you when you became a man. The Queen's Court Sorceress, the ancient temptress known throughout the land as Delara had spent months preparing you for your duties to the coven and in how you must conduct yourself among them. On the day you were to perform your first rite and take your place as a devoted among the Queen's coven, you discover that Queen Mirathia has a very special task for you and it is here that your adventure begins.
This was originally supposed to be a short bonus chapter to provide you with some history and a great story, but the more I continued to write, the longer it became and new ideas presented themselves when I managed to get my hands on fifty new photo sets. Having taken into account all the feedback from previous parts of the series, I've decreased the timers in between pages, included more hardcore content, and added a lot of chances to cum for various characters. It's definitely possible to cum more than once during this tease, assuming you're able to finish it in one sitting, but it's best played over a period of three days. You will definitely want to cum at least once before you reach the conclusion of this tease, because the ending is... Well I'm not going to spoil it, but you won't get to cum at the very end, but hey... You'll feel like you accomplished something good for the realm at least...

I've included a few of themes and certain characters that some of you may not enjoy, so I've left you an option to skip such content in a way that doesn't leave you missing too much of the story, but skipping an encounter with two of these characters will deprive you of a very valuable ally later on.

Some of the choices you make will lead to a much longer encounter with certain characters, while others will deprive you of an encounter altogether, or lead to an untimely end and force you to start all over. If you really like a certain character, you may have the option to extend the encounter, or even visit her again in certain cases. Pay attention to the dialog, especially during dreams, because there are always hints at what may happen when you make a certain choice.

You won't need any fancy toys or items for this tease, but you may want to keep a fleshlight, some lube, and of course a notepad handy to write down any clues you find along the way.

Once you've played this standalone tease, I'd appreciate it if you stopped by this thread and offered some feedback such as:

* Characters you enjoyed (It's possible some of them may appear in future parts of the series)
* Scenes/themes you enjoyed and would like to see more of
* Scenes/themes you didn't enjoy
* Was it too long?
* Did you enjoy the story?
* Would you like to see another standalone series set in the past?
Spoiler: show
I think you again did a great job with this tease, and yes I think more standalone series in the past would be nice to get the full backstory. A couple things of note:

1. Really thought your choice for the Queen was outstanding.
2. Very intrigued with the Mina backstory and where you plan on taking that. Personally I chose to take the tome, so I am very interested to see where that may lead.
3. We finally get to see a good amount of Lady Ann in this one from the very first preview, so that was great. One thing I did notice about that first preview tease though, was that it said there would be some sort of password or something provided at the end that would be needed in the future, but I didn't actually see a password when I finished it.
4. I also thought your idea to have to go watch a video and last through that first before coming back to the tease and continuing was a great choice, really upped the difficulty.
5. Personally not into pregnant women myself, but I wouldn't suggest removing that or anything really because you're catering to everyone's fetishes, and maybe someone likes it, who knows.
6. Lastly, in another run-through of this Coven Part I, towards the end of Day 3 where you finish with "the show" at the temple and Lady Ann walks with you through the halls and leads you to your room, the first time you click the button 'rooms' with her it's fine, but then you have to click another button labeled 'rooms' again on the next page and that second button did not work.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I appreciate all the recent feedback and I promise I'll get around to fixing the bugs people have reported ASAP.

Standalone Teases
I will be releasing a few of these before the main chapters are finished, because it helps me not get so burned out on writing the main story. That said, I've got a lot of photo sets ready to go for them and since everyone has been so patient, I'm going to give you a chance to let me know which characters you'd like to see in the next standalone tease. I want to finish it by October, so for the next week, leave your answers here in a comment. Here's a list of options.

Ellyria (Long encounter)
Vera (long encounter)
Zenya (Long encounter)
Lady Wrath (Long encounter)
Maeva (Short encounter)
Semira the Demon (Could be a tease in itself as you've never seen her true form)
High Priestess Drusilia (Short encounter)
Delara(Long encounter)
Mirawyn (Long encounter)
Lady Tania from Part 1 (Long encounter)

If you have a particular character you want to see more of and she's not on this list, leave her name in a comment and I'll see about adding more of her.

The Coven Series
So... I may have been a little too ambitious in thinking I could cram that entire story into just two parts and still make it as good as I want it to be. I've been working on Part 2 for weeks now and I can see it's not going to work as a 2-part mini series, so I will be breaking it up into four parts. The Nyx editor can't handle anything past 250 pages without running the risk of crashing while I'm trying to save my work and the last time that happened, I lost 30 pages of this tease, so I'm not going to push it again and go through that aggravation. I also don't want to release the rest of the main series till the Coven is done, because the main series has a ton of spoilers in it.

I know many of you are anxious to continue the main story, but please be patient with me. Those of you who think Delara is as hot as I do will enjoy the rest of the Coven series, because there is a very long (depending on the choices you make) encounter with her coming your way.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

A3niMa73 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:33 pm
1. Chapter III, when you get the opportunity to go back with Lady Wrath if you choose to do so, and she eventually decides she wants you inside her and she gets off, somewhere there it appears something in the flash breaks and there's a screen where it's just a single photo of her and her massive breasts (not that I am complaining), but the rest of the page is black and the timer thing is gone and no other text. I sat there for 10 minutes thinking maybe it was loading, but nothing ever happened and the page did not change, so maybe it's something.
I'm really glad to hear I'm not the only one who appreciates Lady Wrath and her massive breasts. I almost killed her off, because it seemed like nobody enjoyed that character, but I've decided to keep her around. I'm sorry I apparently broke that special encounter--that, or it wasn't saved properly between edits, because it's supposed to be a long encounter with a chance to cum for her. I'll fix that before I get back to work on the Coven.
A3niMa73 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:33 pm 2. On the Coven Part I tease, Day 3 I believe it was, when you meet Yvetta. I think one path works and the other doesn't during your encounter with her, and by that I mean she gives you an option of whether she turns you on or if you're just doing it for allies and from my experience with it the first one goes all the way through to the end when you choose that she turns you on. But if you choose the option that you're just doing it for allies, there's a page that freezes up like I mentioned during what I experienced with Lady Wrath in Chapter III.
That must be a missing link, or just me mistyping the page number. I've been known to do that... I'll fix that as well.
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:00 pm I appreciate all the recent feedback and I promise I'll get around to fixing the bugs people have reported ASAP.

Standalone Teases
I will be releasing a few of these before the main chapters are finished, because it helps me not get so burned out on writing the main story. That said, I've got a lot of photo sets ready to go for them and since everyone has been so patient, I'm going to give you a chance to let me know which characters you'd like to see in the next standalone tease. I want to finish it by October, so for the next week, leave your answers here in a comment. Here's a list of options.

Ellyria (Long encounter)
Vera (long encounter)
Zenya (Long encounter)
Lady Wrath (Long encounter)
Maeva (Short encounter)
Semira the Demon (Could be a tease in itself as you've never seen her true form)
High Priestess Drusilia (Short encounter)
Delara(Long encounter)
Mirawyn (Long encounter)
Lady Tania from Part 1 (Long encounter)

If you have a particular character you want to see more of and she's not on this list, leave her name in a comment and I'll see about adding more of her.

The Coven Series
So... I may have been a little too ambitious in thinking I could cram that entire story into just two parts and still make it as good as I want it to be. I've been working on Part 2 for weeks now and I can see it's not going to work as a 2-part mini series, so I will be breaking it up into four parts. The Nyx editor can't handle anything past 250 pages without running the risk of crashing while I'm trying to save my work and the last time that happened, I lost 30 pages of this tease, so I'm not going to push it again and go through that aggravation. I also don't want to release the rest of the main series till the Coven is done, because the main series has a ton of spoilers in it.

I know many of you are anxious to continue the main story, but please be patient with me. Those of you who think Delara is as hot as I do will enjoy the rest of the Coven series, because there is a very long (depending on the choices you make) encounter with her coming your way.
Don't worry about taking your time on it, you've released quality work so far and I am sure that's because you take the right amount of time on it. And as for completing the Coven first, that makes a lot of sense to me as it gives us the entire backstory prior to going through the rest of the Main story.

To speak on your post:

My favorite characters so far in the entire series are: Velorna and Mirawyn, Lexia, Delara, Lady Wrath and Fiorna. Almost in that order, but maybe not because it's hard to say for sure, Lexia might be my number one. I am sure there's probably someone I am even missing as there are a ton of characters, maybe even someone I have yet to see, but that's off the top of my head. Anything with those characters and I am excited for sure. Although I will say I was intrigued with both Maeva and Mina from the first Coven. You also could never go wrong with Lady Tania from Part I either. And I think it would be awesome to see Semira's true form. I can honestly say there is no character that I would ever say you have to get rid of, they each have their own uniqueness about them and add something, and the story itself is great so any standalone series or separate teases all together with any of them would be worth seeing.

The only thing from the series that I wish we had were something like a Credits of the characters so we know who those performers really are. I know a previous forum post you provided the name of Zora, but some of these performers I had never seen before this tease and Bare Maidens (if it comes from there) doesn't even seem to provide their actual performing names, it gives their character names as it relates to Bare Maiden's story only. But I definitely don't want to send you down that rabbit hole as working on the tease itself is far better and you have to be able to live your life too haha.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to more.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

A3niMa73 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:35 am To speak on your post:

My favorite characters so far in the entire series are: Velorna and Mirawyn, Lexia, Delara, Lady Wrath and Fiorna. Almost in that order, but maybe not because it's hard to say for sure, Lexia might be my number one. I am sure there's probably someone I am even missing as there are a ton of characters, maybe even someone I have yet to see, but that's off the top of my head. Anything with those characters and I am excited for sure. Although I will say I was intrigued with both Maeva and Mina from the first Coven. You also could never go wrong with Lady Tania from Part I either. And I think it would be awesome to see Semira's true form. I can honestly say there is no character that I would ever say you have to get rid of, they each have their own uniqueness about them and add something, and the story itself is great so any standalone series or separate teases all together with any of them would be worth seeing.
Lady Wrath
I figured out what happened with the Lady Wrath extended encounter and apparently there were 20 pages or so that were not saved properly, so... I'm giving Lady Wrath's encounter its own tease entitled Lady Wrath - The Missing Encounter. It'll pick up from the point where you leave Semira's tower and just be a longer version of the encounter I'd intended, where you'll get to learn a bit of her story and motivation for doing what she does. I was able to finish 40 pages of it last night, so I'll try to release it by the end of the weekend.

Lexia
Lexia won't be coming back to the main story. She may get her own tease at some point, but since Zora executed her in the main story, the next time we definitely see her is in the final part of the Coven tease.

Mina
If you took the tome from the Temple grounds in the first part of the Coven, you'll be seeing Mina again and have the option to assist her in a ritual.

Maeva
You'll be seeing Maeva again in part 2 of the Coven whether you took the tome or not, and I already have an idea for a standalone tease featuring her.

Fiorna
She's one of my favorites as well and I don't want to spoil the next chapter in the main series, so I won't say what happens, but... You will see her again in a standalone tease.

Velorna and Mirawyn
Depending on how you treat these two, they end up being integral parts of the main story--Velorna in particular as she wrestles with what she's done. If you want to see more of Velorna, look up Danielle Trixie, and if you want more of Mirawyn, that's Liz Ashley. Sadly, neither of them has done any hardcore, which is why I haven't been able to include any actual sex scenes with them without getting creating with the pics I have.
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 pm
A3niMa73 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:35 am To speak on your post:

Lady Wrath
I figured out what happened with the Lady Wrath extended encounter and apparently there were 20 pages or so that were not saved properly, so... I'm giving Lady Wrath's encounter its own tease entitled Lady Wrath - The Missing Encounter. It'll pick up from the point where you leave Semira's tower and just be a longer version of the encounter I'd intended, where you'll get to learn a bit of her story and motivation for doing what she does. I was able to finish 40 pages of it last night, so I'll try to release it by the end of the weekend.

Lexia
Lexia won't be coming back to the main story. She may get her own tease at some point, but since Zora executed her in the main story, the next time we definitely see her is in the final part of the Coven tease.

Mina
If you took the tome from the Temple grounds in the first part of the Coven, you'll be seeing Mina again and have the option to assist her in a ritual.

Maeva
You'll be seeing Maeva again in part 2 of the Coven whether you took the tome or not, and I already have an idea for a standalone tease featuring her.

Fiorna
She's one of my favorites as well and I don't want to spoil the next chapter in the main series, so I won't say what happens, but... You will see her again in a standalone tease.

Velorna and Mirawyn
Depending on how you treat these two, they end up being integral parts of the main story--Velorna in particular as she wrestles with what she's done. If you want to see more of Velorna, look up Danielle Trixie, and if you want more of Mirawyn, that's Liz Ashley. Sadly, neither of them has done any hardcore, which is why I haven't been able to include any actual sex scenes with them without getting creating with the pics I have.
Spoiler: show
I admit, I did always wonder why it was that if you choose to side with Lexia during the first encounter, and she speaks of joining her and overthrowing her sister she still teleports you to the palace. I was thinking by choosing that option she would teleport you somewhere else where the two could begin plotting to take over. But if the intent was to have her executed all along, I get it now. But yeah, I wouldn't say no to her getting her own tease.
As for everything else not related to the minor spoiler, definitely looking forward to seeing what you release and how the main story, The Coven, and all the standalone series progress. And thanks for the names of both Velorna and Mirawyn, even without hardcore, they're both just amazing to watch.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Announcement:

Chapter 3 of Part V has been taken down due to the fact that it contains spoilers for the Coven and I have also decided to use a different model as High Priestess Drusilia, because she's absolutely stunning and I've recently acquired a lot more photos of her. You can see her before part 2 of the coven is released if you want to replay part 1. I have removed the quick jumps, because it shouldn't be that easy to get to the fun parts and with all the changes I've made, I think you'll want to replay the entire tease.

I'm almost finished with the missing Lady Wrath encounter and I'll be concentrating on part 2 of the coven for the rest of this week, so both should be released very soon.