Snakes and Lingerie CODE download

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): none at the moment.

Re: Snakes and Lingerie

Post by Teaser »

Great! I’ll still just end the game when I’m out of edges, as I’m not allowed even a ruined one.
I’d like to keep playing this game til I beat it and finally get to cum.
But my iPad crashed the website after some time, last time on square 34. Might be a memory problem.
I noticed the stroke speeds are consistently high, almost always 2.5 or 3, seldom a 2.
Suggestion, since many of us denial freaks are submissive to women, how about some more lingerie girls exposing the bare soles of their feet? I know it would siphon away my edges very fast.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Teaser wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:48 pm Great! I’ll still just end the game when I’m out of edges, as I’m not allowed even a ruined one.
I’d like to keep playing this game til I beat it and finally get to cum.
But my iPad crashed the website after some time, last time on square 34. Might be a memory problem.
I noticed the stroke speeds are consistently high, almost always 2.5 or 3, seldom a 2.
Suggestion, since many of us denial freaks are submissive to women, how about some more lingerie girls exposing the bare soles of their feet? I know it would siphon away my edges very fast.
I also have problems with running the tease on Andriod devices (crashing and pictures/sound not playing or stuttering). I recommend only using a PC/Mac for this tease. The large amount of pictures/code pages might be the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

The stroke speeds are calculated by your distance from square 100, this is to keep players hard after stroking for a long time. If a player is far from square 100, a random speed of 2-3 is generated. If they are near square 100 a random speed of 3-4 is generated. If a player is around the middle of the tease than any speed between 2-4 is randomly generated.

I'll try to include some more pics with bare soles if I find some that match the pics in the tease. I'm planning to release a new version of Snakes and Ladders with a different theme and picture set. Im not sure what the theme will be yet but the girls will probably be showing a lot more.

Thanks again for your interest
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I find the stroke speeds too fast.

Wondering if you would consider adding an option for 1-3 rather than 2-4. Especially after edging and holding going to 4bps after only a short rest is not possible for me at least.

Otherwise, good tease!
Golya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Golya »

Finally ! Completed it on my 4th try.

Could also be great if you add additional kinked features like : some cases are special and make you draw a random card which will have some consequences for the rest of the game. They can be malus (stroke faster, add clothepins, etc.) or bonus (gives you a pause joker to use when you want, counter a malus, etc.).

Yeah, it would be a huge change to the game but some could be interested, it's just an idea.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Kristycookie wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 3:03 pm I find the stroke speeds too fast.

Wondering if you would consider adding an option for 1-3 rather than 2-4. Especially after edging and holding going to 4bps after only a short rest is not possible for me at least.

Otherwise, good tease!
Yes, I will try to add the option for you. Reducing the speed by 1 at all times should be fairly easy to add to the program and I can add a EASY MODE button at the start. I'm currently re-writing the tease as it's a very complicated mess of programming. I hope to provide the new version after testing this week. Thank you
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Golya wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 3:27 pm Finally ! Completed it on my 4th try.

Could also be great if you add additional kinked features like : some cases are special and make you draw a random card which will have some consequences for the rest of the game. They can be malus (stroke faster, add clothepins, etc.) or bonus (gives you a pause joker to use when you want, counter a malus, etc.).

Yeah, it would be a huge change to the game but some could be interested, it's just an idea.
Nice! Well done, you must have just made it! :-D

I like the idea of additional features. I actually tested some ideas like acceleration strokes and randomly genearated timed strokes (ie 100 strokes in 30 seconds) but removed them as the programming was getting too complicated for my first webtease program.

I will make another tease in future and may include some of the features you and other users mention.

I have finished rewriting Snakes and Lingerie to include ruined orgasms, bug fixes and a slight change to the final challenge. I'll try to publish it this week after testing (im super picky about things working properly) before the webtease nominations for the month of May start. Thanks again for your interest
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

NEW UPDATE 28/5!
Thank you to everyone that has played and commented on this forum. I appreciate your ideas and feedback. The main change for the game has been to allow a full orgasm only when a player wins. If a player starts to cum at any other time they will be forced to ruin their orgasm. A button has been added to allow players to continue playing after a ruined orgasm if they wish.

Another major change has been added to allow players to change the difficulty of the tease. Players may now choose between NORMAL MODE or EASY MODE (stroke speeds reduced by one stroke per second throughout the whole tease). Players will still stroke at 4 strokes per second if they encounter the girl that made them ruin previously (all modes when logged into Milovana). Edges can now saved and used in the final challenge.

New elements
- Full orgasm only after winning the final challenge
- Ruined orgasms for players that start to cum before the end of the game
- Choice between normal and easy mode
- Edges can be used in the final challenge
- MP3 metronome sound loops doubled in length to reduce stutter from loops replaying
- 12 new girls swapped into the tease
- Various bug fixes

[/quote]
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Kristycookie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:24 am I kind of like the rules the way they are now...

I think there are situations where both rule sets would be fun.
Unfortunately after rewriting half of the tease and making the 'EASY' mode available I found that including the old rules to be too complicated. Sorry. I may be able to write the old rules into a future tease. For now, you could play the tease the old way and ignore the tease asking you to ruin.

I have just released the update for Snakes and Ladders. If you have time, check out the new rules and let me know what you think.
Fiore_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Fiore_ »

It seems that (since the update?) not all sounds work anymore. This is especially disrupting for when you need the metronome, but I also liked the Mario sound when gaining one edge.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Fiore_ wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 am It seems that (since the update?) not all sounds work anymore. This is especially disrupting for when you need the metronome, but I also liked the Mario sound when gaining one edge.
Thanks for letting me know. Could you please tell me;
- What type of machine your using (PC, Mac, Andriod, Ios)
- Which browser (ie Chrome, Firefox etc)
- When does the sound not play (never plays, sometimes when restarting, stops halfway through tease)

Any other information would be a big help. I have noticed sound on Andriod devices does not work most of the time or only for the first few girls. I can report that the tease works perfectly on a Mac with Chrome. It seems browsers with small memory have problems. If you could try the tease again by closing all others programs and browser tabs (or try using another browser), that may solve the sound problems.

Thanks again, please let me know how you go
Fiore_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Fiore_ »

Lamei wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:12 am
Fiore_ wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 am It seems that (since the update?) not all sounds work anymore. This is especially disrupting for when you need the metronome, but I also liked the Mario sound when gaining one edge.
- When does the sound not play (never plays, sometimes when restarting, stops halfway through tease)

Any other information would be a big help. I have noticed sound on Andriod devices does not work most of the time or only for the first few girls. I can report that the tease works perfectly on a Mac with Chrome. It seems browsers with small memory have problems. If you could try the tease again by closing all others programs and browser tabs (or try using another browser), that may solve the sound problems.

It seems to happen mostly with the first few girls indeed. I am playing on Mac OS in Safari. The sound does not play for gained edges throughout the game.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Fiore_ wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:23 pm
Lamei wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:12 am

It seems to happen mostly with the first few girls indeed. I am playing on Mac OS in Safari. The sound does not play for gained edges throughout the game.
OK thanks. When im at home ill try running the tease on Safari to try and replicate the problem.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Haha, tried again today on the phone, and got an awesome long run lasting for more than an hour I think :D Then something came up and I had to quit. It's one of the best webteases I've tried and keeps getting better!

Damn Girl 85 gets me every time :lol: 😍😍
SissyChris76
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by SissyChris76 »

Hi there! This is my very first comment on milovana and I'm using it to say "good job sir"! I've done a lot of teases and yours is one of the best! Basic but effective concept and excellent execution. I've played 4 times. All with different results. My first go, I got to square 97 I think with 12 edges. Slipped down 2 snakes and ended up ruining! Lol quality. I've even got the 'special' girl lol. Very good. I've not really any criticism. Please do more!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:30 pm Haha, tried again today on the phone, and got an awesome long run lasting for more than an hour I think :D Then something came up and I had to quit. It's one of the best webteases I've tried and keeps getting better!

Damn Girl 85 gets me every time :lol: 😍😍
Thanks very much! Its great to receive compliments after spending many hours on the program.

Girl 85 is indeed hot! It's difficult for me to test play the tease as there are a few girls that will get me every time!