Snakes and Lingerie CODE download

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Snakes and Lingerie

Post by Lamei »

SissyChris76 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:40 pm Hi there! This is my very first comment on milovana and I'm using it to say "good job sir"! I've done a lot of teases and yours is one of the best! Basic but effective concept and excellent execution. I've played 4 times. All with different results. My first go, I got to square 97 I think with 12 edges. Slipped down 2 snakes and ended up ruining! Lol quality. I've even got the 'special' girl lol. Very good. I've not really any criticism. Please do more!
Thank you Chris, I appreciate it! Its great to know someone has played the tease several times. My intention was to create a tease that is simple and easy to use but can be replayed many times (in reality the program is a complex nightmare haha). I hope to make another tease that Milovana users can enjoy and I'm currently trying to think of new ideas. A maze perhaps? Thanks again for your words of encouragement.
Sluuurp
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Sluuurp »

What a great tease! This is my first comment on Milovana ever, and I feel that it's worth spending on this.

The pictures are great - didn't see a single one that didn't turn me on! The length is just right too, not being too short or too long. Just enough for a thoroughly enjoyable fap session. I really like the simple concept of this game, I think it's solid and good enough to keep it interesting.

What I like most about this is the replay value. It's really cool that a bit of stuff from previous plays are carried over to your next ones. I don't think I've played any teases on this site more than twice. But I just played it yesterday, and I'm right about to go again after writing this! I believe I will come back to it even more.

My one idea for this is quite a minor change - about the end, when the girls are revealed and the dice is rolled, and you meet your final "mate". I feel that that just "happens" and you're like "oh okay, this one." Maybe if three hidden cards are shown and you're made to pick 1, 2 or 3. You could even make it so the pics are pixelated at first so players can try to decipher what they look like and choose from there. But if that's too much work, just a blank "?" card would be fine. This basically results in feeling more "involved" in the decision. Oh and maybe put in a bit of those sexy sounds starting at 90+ or 80+.

Okay that was an unnecessarily long paragraph about something minor, but I already wrote it so I'll leave it here. Anyway, I also saw the tease "Succubi and Ladders" made after this one and that got me hopeful for all the possibilities that could come out of this concept! Different themes, similar game.

All in all, thanks for this, I'll be down to play more of your stuff!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Thank you very much. I enjoyed reading your post and learning what you liked about the tease.

The idea to give the player a choice of cards instead of dice for the final challenge is an interesting one, I like it! At the moment I would need to have double the amount of images (one normal and one pixelated). This may break the program as the more images I loaded, the higher the chance of the tease not working on some players browsers. I will look into EOS if I can pixelate images on the fly which would work. If not then I'll leave the cards blank as you suggested. I'll leave Snakes and Lingerie as it is for now and include the change in the next version. I will release another Snakes and Ladders with a different set of pictures in future (still deciding the theme, another softcore focus).

Im currently working on a large maze tease with an Asian theme and a lot of new random elements but it will take a long time to finish programing and refining so I can't say too much.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement, I really appreciate it!
Jshick001
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jshick001 »

Absolutely love this tease, and hope to see more like it.

Maybe a similar tease could be done with milfs or bbws.

But this tease is one I keep coming back to.
Jshick001
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jshick001 »

Girl 187 gets me every time
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Jshick001 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:18 am Absolutely love this tease, and hope to see more like it.

Maybe a similar tease could be done with milfs or bbws.

But this tease is one I keep coming back to.
Thanks for your feedback! Sorry my reply is so slow as I haven't logged in the main site for a while. It's great to know you like coming back to this tease as my intention was to make a tease that had replay-ability built in.

Please feel free to edit/modify the tease and insert your own pictures if you like. At the moment I'm working on a much bigger tease with much more interaction.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Jshick001 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:53 am Girl 187 gets me every time
Nice. If I don't have any edges left and Girl 203 appears on screen, i'm finished :lol:
heinochen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heinochen »

How the hell am i supposed to hold the edge and recover in ~6 seconds? apart from that it's great
Materx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Materx »

Hey Lamei, this is THE BEST webtease I played so far. I even managed to finish it twice. A question that I didn't see being asked, could you give us a link or a folder where one can see all the pictures/girls?
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Materx wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:33 am Hey Lamei, this is THE BEST webtease I played so far. I even managed to finish it twice. A question that I didn't see being asked, could you give us a link or a folder where one can see all the pictures/girls?
Hey Materx. I have now added a girl gallery to Snakes and Lingerie so you may search for girls by their number or browse the gallery by clicking the NEXT or PREVIOUS buttons. Simply select the GALLERY button from the introduction page. Thank you for your suggestion and I hope you continue to enjoy the game.
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

This tease is AWESOME. I am more a CockHero fan but do enjoy metronome teases. This one is great! Played it only once but barely made it.

I have no idea if possible but would love to have different patterns and not only beat speeds.

Thanks!!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Thank you very much! Im happy you liked the tease.

Different patterns is possible and if I make another Snakes and Ladders thats what I want to add. At the moment im trying to get a new much bigger tease working so I don't have much time to spend on the old Snakes and Ladders.

If you want the Snakes and Lingerie EOS code to make your own version, PM me and i'll send you a link.

All the best
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

I think the first run I was just lucky, in the second one I hit all the snakes multiple times and run out of edges :w00t:

I would love to check the code! PM sent.
JackCloudie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by JackCloudie »

Hey! I saw Lojackload referenced you in his "Hentai Mix Snakes and Ladders : Gate". I've given that tease several goes around, thoroughly enjoyed it, and after playing Batman314's "The Protectors" and "Succubi and Ladders", was wanting to make a Snakes and Ladders of my own. Could you shoot me your code for this?
allmynaughtythings
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allmynaughtythings »

Damn this is amazing. Is it possible to make this into some sort of Java application so we can load in our own images?