New Tease: The Dungeons of Myrewood

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

New Tease: The Dungeons of Myrewood

Post by r0nin47 »

Welcome back to the mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle. This tease is for those who have found themselves captured at the end of Part IV. You must complete this tease in order to begin part V.

Notes: There are currently a lot of bugs/broken links in this tease, but I'm working to correct them. I should have everything fixed within the next hour or two.

This tease can be short, or long depending on the choices you make and certain paths may not be available to you depending on your actions in previous parts of the series.

Please feel free to let me know of any bugs or problems with the tease you may encounter.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New Tease: The Dungeons of Myrewood

Post by r0nin47 »

Update: All bugs should be fixed, as well as the special encounter that wasn't showing up due to a bad page. If you've already done the tease, I hope you'll go back and give it another try, because you probably missed out on a lot of what you were supposed to see.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Seems to freeze on page 25.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

slavejack wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:11 am Seems to freeze on page 25.
Thanks for spotting that. Just fixed it, so it should work now.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

So excited to see the next part of the series released! :w00t: I was amazed to see the amount of meaningful decisions and branching paths there are in this tease! You did a great job there. The only complaint is that some of the paths through this were very short, but that actually works out perfectly for playing part IV and Dungeons together. So excited to see what awaits us in part V!

I did find a bug. A button on page136 references a non-existent page137.
Spoiler: show
Just in case the page numbers don't match up:
Clicking the "Gods, yes!" button on the page where Mirawyn asks if you've desired her since the moment you met causes the error.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:16 am So excited to see the next part of the series released! :w00t: I was amazed to see the amount of meaningful decisions and branching paths there are in this tease! You did a great job there. The only complaint is that some of the paths through this were very short, but that actually works out perfectly for playing part IV and Dungeons together. So excited to see what awaits us in part V!

I did find a bug. A button on page136 references a non-existent page137.
Spoiler: show
Just in case the page numbers don't match up:
Clicking the "Gods, yes!" button on the page where Mirawyn asks if you've desired her since the moment you met causes the error.
That broken link should be fixed. I went through it a few days ago and fixed a bunch of errors.