Anal Prostitute 2: Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
kb2002437
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Anal Prostitute 2: Feedback

Post by kb2002437 »

Please share anything you have. I want to good, I want the bad, and I want the ugly. Tell me what is wrong and I will fix it.
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Anal Prostitute 2: Feedback

Post by sparkyjo »

I like this tease more than the first one as it has more "fluff" text rather than just "lie on your back and fuck" you are on the right track.
way2lewd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by way2lewd »

Thanks for the tease! We need so much more anal related content like that :love:
bifriendly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bifriendly »

wow really nice!! :w00t: enjoyed making the choices, but I was hoping to get fucked a bit more :)
thanks so much for this tease, already looking forward for the next one!
Stuntman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Stuntman »

I really enjoy these style of teases. A New Career and so on. I’m hoping you continue with the story! So far I think 2 is the most we have ever gotten.

I personally preferred the first one just because it felt like you were more like a prostitute being used, rather than a one off thing. That’s not to say I didn’t enjoy this one. I did. Just prefer the first.

The only feedback I have is maybe more on how to dress. Maybe not even specifically what to wear but some pictures of what other girls would be wearing. Just something for inspiration for those that enjoy getting into that space.

Like I said, happy that someone is still making this kind of content! Looking forward to more.
Spoiler: show
Currently at 165 points ImageImageImageImageImage
*Goddess Lisa's Sissy Licker
*Goddess Lisa's Spanked Balls
*Goddess Lisa's Gooner
kb2002437
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kb2002437 »

Thanks for all the great feedback! I will take all of this into account for the next one.
shib
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shib »

I have criticisms, but I don't want to give you the wrong idea: you did a lot of good work and I'm glad SOMEBODY is making anal content. I love the core idea of being an anal prostitute, and I love having some options in a bright pink button. You don't see a lot of teases take the time for that kinda thing and I love it.

Onto criticism.

The storyline starts with your pimp telling you a customer who used you yesterday wants you to visit him at home. You then visit him in a hotel room, not his home. Then you seem to think he's "bigger than you've ever had before"...even though you fucked him yesterday.

the "He pushes you onto your side, thrusting his hard cock in deep" slide has a picture of a woman taking it in the pussy. The text doesn't specify ass. Is this supposed to be anal or vaginal penetration here? I can't tell. You might assume this doesn't matter since your viewers only have 1 hole... but you tagged the tease with "for women," so you should try to avoid confusing the women who attempt it. Make sure its clear which hole they should be using. That aside, the beat is *immediate* and quite fast, especially considering I didn't have the dildo inserted yet (This was the first penetration part). I missed a good 10 beats by the time I even had it in.

There are other pics explicitly showing vaginal sex as well. I'd love it much more if they were anal. A number of pics are also simply low quality in general.

The tease regularly says to hit my prostate with each thrust. Again, you tagged the tease as for women, who don't have prostates. That's an immersion breaking moment. This is also a gripe I had with anal prostitute 1. You could say G-spot instead (sissies should love it), or both, or have a male/female option in the beginning, or aim forward, or aim for your belly button.