Brutal Edging Hentai Lottery

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Brutal Edging Hentai Lottery

Post by FootlongSub »

Hello Everyone!

I just created my first ever weabtease. If you are into Hentai and Edging/Denial please go check it out and give me some feedback. I would also love to hear your ideas for future teases and if there is a demand I can make a non Hentai version of this tease as well.

I hope you have fun with this challenge I created and I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it! ;-)
Saj_Shiro

Re: Brutal Edging Hentai Lottery

Post by Saj_Shiro »

This is pretty well done! Will probably try it when I'm horny enough to get to the edges (After doing that generous warm-up, of course.)

The first simulation run of it to see how it went got...Oof, so many edges, so little time! Kudos to you! :-D
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

i like edge but this is too much edge for what i saw with some random pages..... can you do an "easy" version with less edges and more stroking for example, diferent strokes like tight or loose etc.....?

i fell do that amount of edges in 1-2 hours or even taking breaks can't be very good for the body or dick.
Iambadwithnames
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Iambadwithnames »

The brutal in the title definitely isn't an overstatement, lol. I fear for some people rubbing their dicks raw from all the edges :-D
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Keermirr wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:50 pm I saw few random pages, those pictures look amazing!
Glad you like them! :-D
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Qiubi wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:31 pm i like edge but this is too much edge for what i saw with some random pages..... can you do an "easy" version with less edges and more stroking for example, diferent strokes like tight or loose etc.....?

i fell do that amount of edges in 1-2 hours or even taking breaks can't be very good for the body or dick.
I feel you! Am currently playing it myself and it ended up being really hard. i just had a lot uf fun creating all those pages! So if thats wanted i will definitly release an easier version. Am thinking of calling it "A Somewhat less Brutal Hentai Edging Lottery" :-D
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

Hi,

I have just played for the first time for 2 hours and 20 minutes and got the
Spoiler: show
Cruel Arch Goddess Ending 2
I was at 910 points and now this! God!... This tease sure is brutal! But I admit I got extremely aroused by how cruel this ending is which only made it worse :lol:

While the amount of edges definitely are very challenging it's not THAT extremely hard. I love how well balanced you made this tease. It looks like a huge amount of work went into it!
But since some people think it's too hard how about adding difficulty options at the beginning? Like easy: half all strokes/edges, normal: do the normal strokes, hard: double all strokes/edges. Something like that.

I might have just missed these pages but I kinda miss some permanent decreases and increases of your strokes/edges.

Love the tease so much! Obviously 5 Stars and added as fav! I hope you will make more like these in the future! Now I can hardly await the next round after 24 hours but
knowing I have lost -100 points but more importantly - most likely have to ruin the next orgasm as well... oh what have I gotten myself into... :-P
Btw: On page 151 you forgot the link to this thread ;-)
Last edited by lala888 on Sat May 11, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

Since I'm not into denial I decided to just look through the pages for fun, inspiration and to maybe give some feedback.
I've found a few things of note:
1. Page 127 seems to be unused. I skimmed through all the pages again twice and couldn't find any reference to it.(Shame because it's actually a really cool page.)
2. There are some spelling mistakes across the pages.(Didn't note them all down, sorry.)
3. The points actually seem to be used very infrequently and this line in the intro "You will need the points to achieve a satisfying ending!" seems incorrect as you can get a good ending without points and also a ruined ending because of high points.
There are only two page(65, 128) that require high points for a good ending. There is one page(45) where high points lead to a (mostly) ruined finish. And there are two pages(70, 73) where a low to moderate amount of points is important in some way for a finish.
So overall the importance of getting points seems overstated and over-represented compared to the amount of pages where it matters.
Overall a quality tease with quality images and quite brutal indeed.
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Awesome! Even just the warm up is fantastic!

Consider putting this in EOS mode to get rid of all the page turning and points tallying and you've got a HUGE winner! Not that it isn't one already :)
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

Absolutely fantastic in every way. :thumbsup:

I agree with ktom0099, for a high quality tease like this the last step to perfection is An EOS version witch will free the player from all the timer, random number generation, page jumping, metronome, points and modifier tracking, etc. However, even in current form it's still a great tease that worth all of those extra works to play.

Thanks for the great creation. :-D
PaizuriLover7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PaizuriLover7 »

This tease is a masterpiece, one of the hottest ones in this web. Congratulations! I'd love to see this one in EOS, that would be the sumum of perfection. Keep on doing teases as awesome as this one, please!
Paizuri Rocks!!
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

QueDrmXXX wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 3:19 am Absolutely fantastic in every way. :thumbsup:

I agree with ktom0099, for a high quality tease like this the last step to perfection is An EOS version witch will free the player from all the timer, random number generation, page jumping, metronome, points and modifier tracking, etc. However, even in current form it's still a great tease that worth all of those extra works to play.

Thanks for the great creation. :-D
Glad you like it ! :-D I would like to do it in Eos aswell unfortunately I don't know how to do that. But I am kind of new here and will try to learn.
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

PaizuriLover7 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:34 pm This tease is a masterpiece, one of the hottest ones in this web. Congratulations! I'd love to see this one in EOS, that would be the sumum of perfection. Keep on doing teases as awesome as this one, please!
Thank you sir! I am glad you like it! I am actually already finished with a new tease of mine but I am not quite satisfied with the picture choices. This one is gonna be a shorter one more focused on story elements and involve Morrigan and Lilith! I am also thinking of doing a snake and ladder tease. I know there is already a lot of those but I really like the concept. If you have any Ideas on how I could make an SnL tease fell fresh they would be greatly appreciated, in the meantime I'll think about it myself. :yes: