The Protectors Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

The Protectors Feedback

Post by Batman314 »

Hi Protectors!

Version 0.5 is now live!
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40638

I will always post new updates in here so you can subscribe to this thread if you want to keep up with them.

Please let me know what you think! or if you find any bugs.

Thanks for all of the previous feedback! I consider all of your ideas when I'm working on the tease and many of them make it in. Hopefully you like the newest additions:

Current Version 0.5, (Sept 17, 2019):
Spoiler: show
-Vibration Boss Added.

Content spoiler:
I tried to add a gif at the end of the Vibration Boss section. Please let me know if there are any issues with it!
Thanks to ROBLSFORBOBLS for coming up with a way to use gifs in Eos: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=41623
Version 0.4, (July 18, 2019):
-Vibration Section Added.
Version 0.3, (July 3, 2019):
Just a few updates in this one:

-Added the first Boss! She will appear once you reach Dildo level 10. If your Dildo level was 10 before, it has been reduced to 9 to avoid an immediate encounter.

-I felt running penalties were a little harsh. So now you are told when you've already fed a succubus, and running from one you've already fed will not cost you XP.

-Added a few new Succubi pics and removed most of the non-futa Succubi. Now the collection is up to 180 mostly futa Succubi!

-Level buttons in the toy areas appear one level sooner: once you meet the specialization level.

-You can end the tease by going home in the village. However, you don't have to do this to save your stats, they save automatically and the tease can be closed at any time.
Version 0.2:
-Added Oral Section! The oral section is half the size of the others: this is an anal tease after all! There are 7 oral succubi.

-Removed level restrictions. You can play any succubus, but are warned if your level is below theirs.

-Added XP Shop. You can buy more specialized exploration areas by spending XP. Some finer search criteria becomes available in the purchased area with Level increases.

-The tease remembers which Succubi you've fed. So you have the ability to search for Unfed Succubi in each area. However, Succubus hunger returns quickly, so the list of unfed Succubi resets every time you open the tease.

-There are now Experience Caps. Once you reach a certain experience level, you can no longer earn experience from lower level Succubi.

-Running from a succubus when you first encounter them has a chance for you to lose a small amount of XP.

-Added the ability to run if you can't fit a toy after approaching, with a loss of 10% of your current XP.

-Doubled XP Penalties for escaping after starting a feeding.

-Rewrote some of Catie's orientation to reflect these updates.

-Added some new Succubus Pics.
Thanks,

-Batman
Last edited by Batman314 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Protectors Feedback

Post by GodDragon »

Batman314 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:07 pm Hi Protectors!

I hope you like my newest all anal tease! As soon as Eos came out I wanted to try to make something like this, with a non-linear structure that had RPG elements control the user's progression of difficulty.

This is only a partial release, but I really like what I have so far, especially the background story.

Please let me know what you think! or if you find any bugs.

I am especially interested in how you feel about the progression of difficulty. I tried to carefully control it with the succubi's increases in energy for higher difficulty levels, the specialization levels, and experience caps in each difficulty.

Thanks,

-Batman
Love the concept. Just lurked but I think this has great potential! is there any goal btw?
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

My idea for goals is to have bosses for each section that appear once you’ve reached level 10. Then a final boss that appears once you defeat a certain number of section bosses. They will probably add something to the storyline and maybe some rewards, but I’m not exactly sure what yet. I want to finish all of the sections first before I add bosses.
CrazyTheBiker
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by CrazyTheBiker »

So first up, I love anal, so this tease is just perfect for me really.

So I've played through it and I haven't come across any bugs so far really. I love the demon girls pics and also love the normal girl pics, great job on those and I love that they're softcore, so no fucking. I love the switch up between encounters, sometimes it's timed, sometimes it isn't. Lots of different fetishes as well, even not all are in yet :-) .

The difficulty is ok, the energy thing is quite cool and what I did when I moved up in levels and I knew I had to use a bigger toy was to first use it with Catie so I was used to it before I tried it with the succubi.

From me it's a total yes for boss round, but make them special with some special things in them. I did find though if you came across an encounter too hard for your levels you don't get punished, that's a bit odd to me since you can just keep looking for the perfect succubi, I think they should force you more since they're evil if you get what I mean.

Overall very well done and I can't wait for the full release, great work so far. Also love the story btw, couldn't think of something like that myself haha.

PS: Make a boss round with Katrina Jade as succubi, loved her pictures in the tease

Domi-nation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Domi-nation »

Loved this tease.
Like CrazyTheBiker, I found that being able to choose your succubi is too easy.
I think that they should start automatically, even if they are too hard for you.
Since you can escape, you would still have the possibility to stop that encounter. However you would lose some experience. And that would deter you from going in the harder areas.

Also I found a bug in the tease, [Pr] was at 0 in the tease which prevented me from playing against some harder succubi.
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

I get what you guys are saying about being automatically forced into an encounter even if it is high difficulty. The main reason why I won't do that is that you could be forced to replay the same succubus multiple times, or lose experience from skipping a succubus you've played before. I could take them out of the selection when you play through them, but I would rather keep them in so that you can replay succubi if you want, and so that you don't run out of succubi to feed after you've played through all of them.

The level bug has been fixed. The non-included levels should all start at 10 for new saves. Also, you can now reset individual levels, so you can continue with your progress and only reset the non-included categories.
switch787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by switch787 »

I'm pretty new to anal. I've been loving it and I now have a variety of fun toys. But this tease doesn't seem that accessible to me. I didn't get very far, but I do get the distinct feeling this isn't as 'training'-friendly as you want it to be. I also have very strong objections to requiring a shave and an enema. Maybe you and others prefer them, but I distinctly have them as limits, and I know I'm not the only one. I know you're not required to make every tease for everybody, but I think webteases are better when there's room for non-essential preferences.
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Soddasol »

I played through all levels and there were no bugs what so ever.

When will you release the full version? can't wait.
frankentibbers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frankentibbers »

Really great work batman, just clicked through it a little for now. But I know for sure I'll be enjoying this one soon.
One bug/problem that I see is that whenever a succubus is being selected things might get broken. I'm guessing it's because some random internet delays the image gets downloaded slower or something so not much you can do about it I think.

I'm also suggesting to increase the finger level to 1 after completing the orientation. After all you've been using your fingers in your ass.

lastly to address this topic of being automatically forced into an encounter even if it is high difficulty.
The main reason why I won't do that is that you could be forced to replay the same succubus multiple times, or lose experience from skipping a succubus you've played before.
I think you could omit the already encountered succubi but allow the player to visit them in some other place? So if the player wants he can still replay them, and like this we can also force the user into fighting some succubi (which has an appropriate level compared to the player ofcourse)
switch787 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:12 am I also have very strong objections to requiring a shave and an enema. Maybe you and others prefer them, but I distinctly have them as limits, and I know I'm not the only one.
I understand the point of shaving, I can't be bothered actually shaving myself and in my opinion it doesn't change much of the fun. Either way it's a tease so I simply decide to not do that.
An enema on the other hand is quite necessary for an anal tease. If you're just new and trying to stick something up your ass it's not necessary I guess, but once you actually fuck yourself for an extended period of time, things are going to get messy.
I'm talking from my own experience here and I've had multiple sessions ending with an unpleasant surprise on my dildo and thats really the worst way to kill the mood. To really enjoy this type of tease you should really get cleaned out on the inside...
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

I also think that you should not be able to choose your encounter. You have the option to run, and that should be used when needed/wanted.
I was also quite disappointed to see the fact that you are required to have the certain level to approach a succubi. I suggest instead making the level something of a "recommended" experience rather than an absolute requirement. If I want to spend hours with a high level succubi as a low level protector, I should be able to
TeaseSlut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by TeaseSlut »

I loved it!
Great potential.
Maybe offer an intermediate and advanced training option and the player has feed a few succubus. This way we can advance quicker to some more challenging stronger succubus.

Very good though.
Thanks.
switch787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by switch787 »

frankentibbers wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:12 pm An enema on the other hand is quite necessary for an anal tease. If you're just new and trying to stick something up your ass it's not necessary I guess, but once you actually fuck yourself for an extended period of time, things are going to get messy.
I'm talking from my own experience here and I've had multiple sessions ending with an unpleasant surprise on my dildo and thats really the worst way to kill the mood. To really enjoy this type of tease you should really get cleaned out on the inside...
I feel like you're projecting a personal preference onto everyone. Believe you me, I don't like shit any more than you do. But my personal choice is that I don't want to use enemas and I live with the consequences. I practice good anal hygiene, and yes, I see shit on my toys after I'm done with them occasionally. It's not pleasant, but it hasn't ruined my mood, because cleaning up after sex is just a part of life. Maybe that's because to me, any used anal toy is gross and dirty regardless of the amount of shit on it. I just wipe them down and drop them in a pot of boiling water, and I'd have to do that even if I did an enema, because enemas don't magically make your ass bacteria disappear.

I just feel like giving someone the option or even recommending something makes the tease much more palatable than saying the person must do something, especially when those "must"s are preferences. They may be popular preferences, but they're not the only ones.
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Soddasol »

i cant wait for the full verion... any updates??
curi0usguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by curi0usguy »

Hi,

just wanted to thank you for the amazing preview and give some feedback.

Some suggestions:
* we should be able to choose from a range of difficulties which could result in a xp multiplier
* avoiding challenging encounters should end in decreased xp to discourage only taking the easy road
* perhaps add some kind of item shop to enable free choice of encounters, etc. (e.g. at the cost of xp?)
* it would be awesome if you include mixed encounters. So if an encounter required D6 and F2 both dildo and fingers should be used to satisfy the succubus.

I'm excited for any updates of your games, especially for this one.
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi!
Cool pictures of Succubuses. Can you link the source?

Best regards,
Soth