[Open testing-incomplete]Your new life - Nanaka route

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sophistros
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Open testing-incomplete]Your new life - Nanaka route

Post by Sophistros »

I’m never able to get to the stage where I can ask Nanaka to ruin my orgasms. She just says “yes, hello!” And then stops

After having her ruin me on the first meeting, and after spending time with her twice.
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Sophistros wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:17 pm I’m never able to get to the stage where I can ask Nanaka to ruin my orgasms. She just says “yes, hello!” And then stops

After having her ruin me on the first meeting, and after spending time with her twice.
I wasn't able to replicate this bug, so i just removed that response altogether, you should be able to proceed now
Rex_Masters
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Rex_Masters »

Hi dafafa!

First just want to say I love this tease and can't wait for more

But it appears as though I too have somehow gotten stuck at the "You seem to be having troubles" part, as the text won't advance

I thought that was as far as you had got, but no, should I reset you think?
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Rex_Masters wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:46 am Hi dafafa!

First just want to say I love this tease and can't wait for more

But it appears as though I too have somehow gotten stuck at the "You seem to be having troubles" part, as the text won't advance

I thought that was as far as you had got, but no, should I reset you think?
can you roughly tell what you did before that? i have no idea what causes it...once i have some more time i'll look more into it, in the meantime if you do reset, it would be helpful if you kept track of your actions, should you encounter this problem again, so i can pinpoint the problem more easily
Sophistros
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sophistros »

How’s it going with Kirino/Kanna?

If you need testers/proofreaders, I’d be happy to help.
Depression
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Depression »

i would like to help you to complete this
Banditsecond
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Banditsecond »

Love the idea and waiting for all the paths to be done so i can try the sweet girl :). Im more of a vanilla person so i'd love that storyline.
zosaphii
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by zosaphii »

Any progress with this?
I am here mainly for the fun stuff~

Limits: scat, piss, illegal, permanent, family.

kik: zosaphii
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

zosaphii wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:46 pm Any progress with this?
I Second this question. I find this to be a very compelling new webtease and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Hey guys sorry for disappearing, had some pressing stuff IRL that didn't give me much free time.
Going back at it it's a bit daunting as i made it too complex with all the variables, logics etc, if i'm hit with inspiration for the other 2 girls like i was with the first, i'm sure i can put my mind to it, for now it's a bit on hold
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by thedarknessintheworld »

dafafa wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:49 pm Hey guys sorry for disappearing, had some pressing stuff IRL that didn't give me much free time.
Going back at it it's a bit daunting as i made it too complex with all the variables, logics etc, if i'm hit with inspiration for the other 2 girls like i was with the first, i'm sure i can put my mind to it, for now it's a bit on hold

If there is anything I can do to help you on your tease I would love to do it, since it's one of the best i have seen, if you need help of course
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

thedarknessintheworld wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:58 pm
dafafa wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:49 pm Hey guys sorry for disappearing, had some pressing stuff IRL that didn't give me much free time.

If there is anything I can do to help you on your tease I would love to do it, since it's one of the best i have seen, if you need help of course
Once i have something worth sharing i can send you a beta link if you want to help finding bugs or give advice!
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

So, after taking a long break i started working back on the tease and i just started taking a look at Kirino and writing her introduction part, one thing i decided to address is the complexity of the tease, several people weren't able to reach the end of Nanaka, or thought there wasn't one, or generally had trouble advancing, this is also due to a bug that freezes the progression for no apparent reason. It happened to me once during testing, even if i just followed the 'correct' choices and didn't go for any weird combination of choices...if by repeating the same exact thing 9 times it goes well and 1 freezes... i have no clue on what to do as it doesn't appear to be a problem with the logic of the tease.

Anyway, to address this i introduced a 'cheating' option at the beginning, where you can spoil yourself the correct path to reach the end, with a handy cheat for the last part of the route. I'll put under spoilers what i mean by that and how to reach the endings
Spoiler: show
after the progression with the story is over, you are left with the option to ask Nanaka to ruin your orgasms, if you do it for 10 times you are rewarded with a real orgasm that resets the counter to 0, if you decide to keep ruining and reach 20, you unlock the final scene where you finally have sex with her. The cheat lets you set this number freely to either 10 or 20, you can also use it in a non cheaty way if you want to 're-live' those parts without going through the whole thing again.

As for Kirino, i decided to take the same approach i had for Nanaka, i'm gonna let the dialogues write themselves once i bring the character to life, this means that i have no idea how she's gonna turn out to be.
This is gonna take a long while so don't expect anything out soon as i spent a LOT of time on Nanaka, i'll try to write my progress here for those who are interested. That's all for now, cya
Rex_Masters
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Rex_Masters »

Hi dafafa

I just wanted to ask exactly how I cheat now (like is it something I say to nanaka when she asks or?) as I’ve hit the 20 and are now back at 0

And also if you’ve worked on any of the other girls further?

I hope you’ve been well though

Thanks