Looking for an old tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Xalkoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Looking for an old tease

Post by Xalkoi »

Sometime ago (Last year or before) I played a tease where, IIRC, the player where a member of the staff of a place where women go and tease the boys that work there, I even remember a specific part where one of the clients complained that other person had already played with me and my cock was drippy.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Looking for an old tease

Post by Bandit224 »

There is a possibility that the creator set the tease to private, which means it won't be found. I remember a few teases that I am wishing would be set back to public again.

Anyways, is the tease set in a post-apocalyptic setting. There is one tease that I remember that fits your description where you are to lead a rebellion against a queen devil that will be killed by your sperm, but I remember that tease being only a few months old.
There is another tease that is quite old and involves a fair amount of cbt where you are a sexual slave to a female supremacy. That tease was titled Female Supremacy if I recall correctly.

If either tease sounds similar to what you remember, I can try to find them.
uman57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by uman57 »

It isn't exactly like you describe, but Bokki Tease Club Ω by Shattered is amazing and has similar elements. It came out around October last year. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38252
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by justaguy82 »

I'm fairly certain that Water's Edge by Sheddogeh is the one you're after.
Xalkoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Xalkoi »

justaguy82 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:22 pm I'm fairly certain that Water's Edge by Sheddogeh is the one you're after.
It's indeed Water Edge, thanks everyone for the help.