Tease idea - tease controlled vibration

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Tease idea - tease controlled vibration

Post by dafafa »

What would you guys think about a tease that handles the "teasing" part for you instead of requiring you to masturbate?
i've come across a software that reads .csv files and converts them in vibration signals for a gamepad
My idea was to create a tease and then map the csv file to it so that when you synchronize this program and the tease, the controller will vibrate accordingly to the tease..it can change the intensity, it can stop and start etc
The problem is that since you have to manually map it, the tease must be linear...the only way to make it non linear would be for eos to integrate a similar system (if possible) or for someone to create a tease reader with this functionality, something that i cannot do.
Also there's another problem, asking the user to download and run a program outside the tease can be kinda sketchy and i don't know if it's even allowed, how should i go about it?
This is the program in question with a sample csv file: https://mega.nz/#!6fR3XQiB!C61vky4KAhe9 ... daS3wWiorg
This is the program used to create the .csv files:
https://mega.nz/#!KPJBgQBR!u01Q_qoj5_MS ... 2xHh2sPP9c
I've tested it with an xbox360 controller for pc and it works, i do not know if it works on others as well.
ps: you can easily strap the controller to your dick with a rubber hair band :whistle:
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease idea - tease controlled vibration

Post by Bandit224 »

Awesome. Computer controlled webteases would be awesome.

There is a Fleshlight Launch and Lelo F1 SDK that can be programmed for webteases, which would be more pleasant than an xbox controller. I think people are busy though making EOS teases more reliable for various browsers to make the EOS send beat signals to the launch sex toy.
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Bandit224 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:48 pm Awesome. Computer controlled webteases would be awesome.

There is a Fleshlight Launch and Lelo F1 SDK that can be programmed for webteases, which would be more pleasant than an xbox controller. I think people are busy though making EOS teases more reliable for various browsers to make the EOS send beat signals to the launch sex toy.
well, of course that would be ideal, but the xbox controllers are inconspicuous and many people already have them. I'm sure the ideal would be for someone to eventually make a program that unifies all peripherals
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

I wrote that program. The origins is a Japanese piece of hardware called a Time Rotor that was bundled with a voice recording. The vibrator would load that .csv file that you start when the recording tells you to. They are surely innovative perverts. I wrote that program, (and another one for Android that flopped), because the vibrator had maybe 2000 units and I didn't want sex toys around the house. There are maybe 10 voice works that have this pattern file bundled.

One thing I dabbled with was writing those scripts for Cock Hero videos. I liked RLGL videos, because instead of a beat, they have clear cut sections of stroking, edging and waiting. You can easily transcribe one, but it's a bit of a pain. The videos made by digitalparkinglot, however, had a very simple solid bar that indicated the current section, so I could generate the whole script using python. Crop off the bottom, export as separate images, read common colors, find sections with consecutive colors. Vibrator pattern generation done in a couple of hours. The best part with this approach is that you can make the intermediate format consisting of "stroke from 3:45 to 4:12" and then play around with what "stroke" means when generating the final script.

I have the scripts for RedLight GreenLight - Featuring Lily Ivy (start the script when you start the video) and Ultimate Edging Challenge - Massage Edition (start the moment the first green ball reaches the bottom during tutorial, should get control bursts synchronized with later drops, IIRC).
https://mega.nz/#!3AFACCTT!8ZDUQc0g-B0N ... -f6Y4e-Q5o
These scripts should work with the program you linked, pass them as the first argument.
Bonus: play the video on a VR headset, while lying in bed.

You can also use scripts for Cock Hero videos that are written by others, mostly for Launch or estim use. They generally correspond to strokes. Yes, there's a standardized sex toy API, it's called https://buttplug.io/ and one if the toys it supports is the xbox controller. It's a bit of work to figure out the wiring, but you run the buttplug server on your computer and a program like https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer to send commands to your vibrator. The strokes didn't work all that well with a vibrator, but you can analyse the file and figure out the intensity based on the frequency and do fun stuff with that. There are a lot of scripts for that on http://realtouchscripts.com and also here, on Milovana.

Later I wrote another program that would be better suited for what you're describing. It's a fairly simple program that sets the controller vibration based on the PC audio volume. This was inspired by estim teases by lolol2, which work by translating computer audio to electric stimulation. I replaced that with vibration. You run that program in the background while the tease is going. Mute the PC audio, because who want to listen to beeeeeeeeep for two hours. The conversion isn't seamless, since the tease involves some pain, which is not possible with a vibrator, but it worked fairly well. The estim distraction is the one that I had the most progress with, since I managed to add a reward concept, where correct answers get you more stimulation and wrong answers get you teasing.

If you want to try it out, I have the modified teases and the vibrator program on Mega.
https://mega.nz/#F!LRsSACwI!b7dA5LX6SK7BHOVFC70jsg
To conserve bandwidth, this is just the audio and slightly modified script, drop this on top of the original.
The program has a single argument - a modifier for strength. "1.2" means to multiply all values by 1.2. I found the audio I generated to peak around 0.7 volume, so a modifier was necessary.

This is the way I'd recommend going, since it requires no integration into Nyx, EOS, or GuideMe, just a windows computer capable of playing audio and my program running. I generated the audio using python, that I can share if anyone is interested. They are essentially short scripts for each file. Now, you could integrate buttplug.io support into EOS or GuideMe, so the tease would directly control your vibrator, through the buttplug server on your PC. In the case of EOS, that would require an open connection from Milovana to your machine, so it raises some security concerns and generally involves a lot of moving parts. My program is as dumb as you can get - a loop that checks the volume, no complex resource allocation, no integration.

I was thinking about making a maze tease with vibration instead of stroking, but writing isn't one of my strengths. I'd love if someone started making content like this, since I only have my own to play with. I'm also fairly technical and prefer generating content over actually scripting out the details.
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Small world isn't it?
so far i've been using your program and the csv generator to manually create csv files for eroge scenes and h-audio. I used a simple autohotkey script to map the input on the controller itself so i could just listen to the audio and press the more appropriate button real time in a comfortable way. This means that for 1 hour audio it would take 1 hour of pressing buttons real time, and since the audio and the program itself ran separately, i couldn't make errors as i was unable to fix them without desyncing the whole thing, so funnily enough it quickly became some kind of concentration and quick reflex training
As the way so sync it with the game/audio, i generally let your program count to 10 and then start whatever i need to map, this means that once i have the csv file, i can just start the program and once it reaches 10 i can just press start or play to whatever i mapped. As soon as i have some free time i'll check your other programs/links!
Oh, since you talked about audio volume converted to vibration, have you thought about directly converting sound to vibration instead? there are tons of programs that translate music into visual , having vibrations modulated by sound itself could be interesting as it could be used for virtually anything, from teases with metronome sounds to h-audio where even some basic voice-to-vibration could be better than nothing.
Anyway, thanks for making that program, it's been a blast so far!
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

dafafa wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:31 pm Oh, since you talked about audio volume converted to vibration, have you thought about directly converting sound to vibration instead? there are tons of programs that translate music into visual , having vibrations modulated by sound itself could be interesting as it could be used for virtually anything, from teases with metronome sounds to h-audio where even some basic voice-to-vibration could be better than nothing.
Sound analysis is really not my area of expertise. You could try to reverse engineer estim audio files, but they're so specific it's probably better to write new audio files just for vibration. Something that identifies beats might come in handy. I've also tried to detect the wavelength and rhythm of binaural beats, bet the best I got was manually inspecting the audio in audacity.

Also, actually capturing the audio is a lot more complicated and I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to implement a windows loopback audio device, before I stumbled upon a code snipet that capture system volume. There's not a lot of fidelity to a vibrator, so the only interface improvement I can thing of is to make the left channel vibrate the left motor and the right channel the right motor. Currently it uses the higher channel to control both.

After that it's experimentation to find patters of vibration that feel good. That's where generating audio can be better than imputing it by hand, since you can start building scripts like lego. For example, a square wave of around 2Hz is really nice (which you can do by hand) or a descending buzzsaw (which you can't that easily).
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

So i tried a bit of your stuff
The greenlight/redlight and the other one worked well, but i couldn't even keep hard...i guess it's a combination of it being too vanilla/repetitive stimulation/long red time
The second one made my computer explode :-/
First everything slows down, then i hear weird noises, then internet shuts down, then i can't click anything, then the mouse stops working and then i have no idea as i turned it off before anything else happened.
I'm too scared to test it again lol
oddling
Explorer
Explorer

Post by oddling »

great to see other people working with the same ideas i had :)

i started out at
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21341

i moved the source to
https://notabug.org/sr/his
for better open source

i tried to combine the pixel color identification with games like
https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 73746.html
and log reading from skyrim

my project is still very incomplete and a mess with lots of config files so i don't know if i would recommend it yet, just thought i would mention it :)
also it still only works with my own smartplug
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

dafafa wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:08 pm The second one made my computer explode :-/
First everything slows down, then i hear weird noises, then internet shuts down, then i can't click anything, then the mouse stops working and then i have no idea as i turned it off before anything else happened.
This is the one that works off of your audio? I haven't seen any issues myself, neither on my main PC, nor on the older laptop I use for teases. If the scripted one works, then I doubt it's the CPU usage. I'm probably not querying audio devices properly, but I'm not sure if I can help without actually debugging it. The source is there, so maybe someone else can figure it out. The proper way to implement this functionality is most likely a loopback device, so building that might help.
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by doug1xyz »

Very nice train of though here. A couple of related thoughts.
1. The 'Hush' products can be controlled by bluetooth from a cell phone....is this accessible from a tease?
2. Can this be added to TeaseAI?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Ive been getting into the hardware side recently and I’ve been looking into the idea of building an edging machine. If I manage to get something that works well and consistently, I will definitely add support for it with Tease AI Java. Then if the dome tells u to edge, it just happens regardless of your choice. Also for stroking sections, it would make sure you don’t get to the edge. It’s still really early and I don’t know what’ll happen but that’s a bit of my thoughts on the matter and it seems similar to what is being discussed here.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

I've been trying to figure out ways to get information from GuideMe into another program, which could open up a lot of possibilities for things like this. Haven't really had much success so far, I don't know enough java to even guess how to work around the problems I've run into.
ShotInflation wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:48 pmLater I wrote another program that would be better suited for what you're describing. It's a fairly simple program that sets the controller vibration based on the PC audio volume. This was inspired by estim teases by lolol2, which work by translating computer audio to electric stimulation. I replaced that with vibration. You run that program in the background while the tease is going. Mute the PC audio, because who want to listen to beeeeeeeeep for two hours. The conversion isn't seamless, since the tease involves some pain, which is not possible with a vibrator, but it worked fairly well. The estim distraction is the one that I had the most progress with, since I managed to add a reward concept, where correct answers get you more stimulation and wrong answers get you teasing.
I'd actually been curious about this (and meant to post asking about it at some point, but got distracted). So it sounds like you made entirely new files rather than trying to 'convert' the existing ones somehow? I'm curious about the scripts you used, I think. I've done some experiments in related areas, it'd be interesting to see other people's ideas.

(I think you could probably get something if not painful at least jarring with certain kinds of vibrators and patterns, but I can't visualize a method that wouldn't involve two different toys and thus probably require getting more information out of the tease. Oh, and it would involve having dedicated sex toys around.)
oddling wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 am pixel color identification
Oooh, now that's interesting. Maybe it'd be possible to make a tease display something like a barcode that another program could then grab and use to run external devices?

Seems like a lot of work though. I'd really like to have a way to just talk to a socket someting in GuideMe.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

I finally got around to putting my audio generator on github. The framework I had in the end is pretty simple to use and you can use it to make more audios. The way files are generated, you make a list of numbers, where a number represents the volume (0-100) at that point in the file, running at 44100Hz. Later, this stream is used as to adjust the volume of a steady tone and dumped into a .wav file. It's not very sophisticated and really slow, but it's simple to work with. You can visually inspect what you made with audacity, or a similar tool. Afterwards, convert them to mp3 and drop them in a tease. It does take a while to generate all audios, IIRC the estim tower takes around 30 minutes, so the scripts let you specify to files to make.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

The mega links are no longer working.
Requesting someone to reup. Especially looking for the timerotor files. Thanks