FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 2)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 2)

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

Hello,

Proud and happy to introduce the 2nd installment of "A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 2)"

Just like the first one, I created it mainly for me because I wanted more teases like this, but anyone and everyone can enjoy it.
If you have any feedback, comments, suggestions, tips, requests, or if you find any errors, etc please feel free to let me know.

I followed the feedback I received from the first one and made sure ALL images were of top quality!

Depending on feedback and if this is well received I'll publish the third one when it's done. I really think that this tease is above and beyond part one and not only have I enjoyed testing/playing it, I am quite proud of it!

This tease is approximately 90 mins long and has about 80+ hours of work into it figuring everything, selecting images, and configuring the metronomes. (I'm far from a skilled programmer, but after countless edits i'm pleased with the end result.

I received many PMs from people who truly enjoyed the first one, and I want to say thank you to the numerous people who expressed how much they enjoyed part 1. While it took me much longer than I had hoped due to work and life constraints I think everyone who liked the first one will find Part 2 every bit as enjoyable (or more) as part one.

This tease is supposed to played immediately following part 1, however I understand 3 hours of sucking can be a bit much... fortunately both teases stand on their own, although I recommend checking out Part 1 to see the structure/rules...

I am planning to add a password jump to part 1 as per feedback over the next few weeks so stay tuned...

(P.S. Thank you again everyone for all the feedback and suggestions)

(P.P.S. Happy 4/20)

Hope everyone enjoys A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 2)! :-)

~Onetimeonlyx2x
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 2)

Post by dwinmerlaik »

YEEESSSSS!!!! Finally!

Cant wait to play them in a few days. Thank you so much! :love: :love: :love: :love:
submanek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submanek »

Finaly part 2!
thank you for creating/sharing. great tease! Something different than most of others.
can't wait to play it!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Okay here is my feedback:
Generally both teases are truly well writte, interactive and innovative. I really enjoyed them however here are a few issues for me:
It is almost impossible to read the instructions during the blowjob. TTS might be an option but not everyone might want someone to read it out. My suggestion for deepthroats: Play a sound at the start and end. Play a sound if there is something important on the screen to read other than story such as instructions etc. This way you at least know you won't miss anything if you won't read it. Because when mounting the dildo to a wall you are kinda unable to read anything unless you position it somehow on eye height in front of you. So right now you are either missing important stuff or you must keep turning your head while leaving the dildo alone.

Furthermore the length of this was a problem for me. Dunno if I missed anything throughout the tease but after roughly 70 minutes I really lost interest. Maybe it is something for hardcore blowjob lovers but the lack of change of positions, equipment etc. just made it boring after some time. I know you announced there will be changes in position etc. but I guess I must have missed them, that is why I would love you to edit those teases and add sounds to important messages.

In general keeping the clamps on for that long can be quite painful. I would also suggesting switching all of that up throughout the tease. As I said, I probably missed all of that because I didn't read that much but it's hard to know when to read and when not to.

But to get back to the positive stuff. The concept, text choice and picture choice is great. Keep up the awesome work. I will definitely add some things from the Teases to Spicy.

Best regards,
GodDragon
ponyg
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ponyg »

Wow, honestly one of the best teases on the Site!

I did part 1 and 2 back to back with some oral hypno audio in the background and it was simply fantastic! I think the second level stretches a bit, but level three made up for that 10 times!

Great writing, great tasks, loved the back to back deepthroats! I personally didn't care the positional change at the end, I thought the kneeling position was fine and standing up after more than an hour kneeling kinda broke the immersion for me.

Personally, I'd have maybe wanted a 1 minute DT, but I guess that was only level three out of five!

Awaiting your next tease with anticipation!!
andres
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by andres »

Nice training procedure. With nice atmosphere, made by the beginning of the scene.
But it seems that at the end it was not tested enough.
There are pages where timer is to nearly 2 minutes, but in the text it's said (40).
Sometime there are "(80)" in the text, and hidden timer.

Nearly all sucks marked as Regular, but in the text sometime they should be deeper, to say the least. And this would make the "tease" much better.

I understand that this tease was made several years ago, but if the author share the script, we can fix it and make it better!