EOS alternate viewer

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

EOS alternate viewer

Post by chual99 »

Are there any html viewers that are compatible with the EOS teases? I used to use sklavedaniel's html viewer, but it errors out now occasionally with the newer EOS teases (usually if the tease uses variables for entering your name or whatever.)

In the same vein, has anyone tried to see if EOS teases can be downloaded via the converter for offline use with GuideMe anymore? GuideMe should be able to run EOS teases, since it has functionality for variables.. but I guess the question is whether a converter is able to recognize the syntax/coding and copy it properly.

Ultimately, I'm looking for something that'll allow me the ability to skip delay timers (cuz sometimes those timers are just ridiculously long and break the flow). sklavedaniel's html viewer allowed that.. and downloading it and running it with GuideMe in debug mode also allowed that. Any suggestions that are compatible with EOS would be greatly appreciated!
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: EOS alternate viewer

Post by FATALES »

I also asked. I think he doesn't exist yet.
Someone would have to create.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

My viewer does not work with EOS teases. I am surprised it works for some of those teases at all.
I was thinking about building something like that, maybe even with a downloader.
It shoudn't be too hard to do, but I wanted to wait until the dust settelled a bit.
There still are some changes to how EOS works now and then.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

chual99 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am In the same vein, has anyone tried to see if EOS teases can be downloaded via the converter for offline use with GuideMe anymore? GuideMe should be able to run EOS teases, since it has functionality for variables.. but I guess the question is whether a converter is able to recognize the syntax/coding and copy it properly.
I'm really hopeful that someone can create a downloader/converter. Something that would work with a GuideMe xml file would be ideal, for sure! Even if it didn't work perfectly, even the basics would be nice in order to check out a tease offline.
chual99 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am Ultimately, I'm looking for something that'll allow me the ability to skip delay timers (cuz sometimes those timers are just ridiculously long and break the flow). sklavedaniel's html viewer allowed that.. and downloading it and running it with GuideMe in debug mode also allowed that. Any suggestions that are compatible with EOS would be greatly appreciated!
This. This is the main way I view teases, so an EOS converter would be SOOO nice. :innocent:
ImageImage
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Trusfrated wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:22 am
chual99 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am In the same vein, has anyone tried to see if EOS teases can be downloaded via the converter for offline use with GuideMe anymore? GuideMe should be able to run EOS teases, since it has functionality for variables.. but I guess the question is whether a converter is able to recognize the syntax/coding and copy it properly.
I'm really hopeful that someone can create a downloader/converter. Something that would work with a GuideMe xml file would be ideal, for sure! Even if it didn't work perfectly, even the basics would be nice in order to check out a tease offline.
chual99 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am Ultimately, I'm looking for something that'll allow me the ability to skip delay timers (cuz sometimes those timers are just ridiculously long and break the flow). sklavedaniel's html viewer allowed that.. and downloading it and running it with GuideMe in debug mode also allowed that. Any suggestions that are compatible with EOS would be greatly appreciated!
This. This is the main way I view teases, so an EOS converter would be SOOO nice. :innocent:
Thing is the debugger for when you make an EOS tease does let you skip timers just as so. I wonder how hard it would be to just set that as an option to view Eos teases that the creator can enable?