EOS - multiple sounds same page

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

EOS - multiple sounds same page

Post by dafafa »

So, i've been working hard on and off on a tease for the past weeks, after finishing up a big chunk i went to add the finishing touches, like the sound...but it doesn't work...
i'm trying to have a metronome sound play, then stop, then have a faster metronome sound play without switching pages.
Is there a way to do it? or do i have to remake everything so that each timer has its own page?
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Re: EOS - multiple sounds same page

Post by YamiLoli »

Hi,
There's an audio identifier line in the audio action. Name the first audio "audio1" for example and then add an eval action. In eval action write "Sound.get("audio1").pause()". This eval action will now stop the first audio track. You can now do the same with the next audio - just assign a different identifier to it.

Hope this helps you with your teases, feel free to ask any other questions
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

That's exactly what i did, but it doesn't seems to work so i assumed i was doing something wrong
I guess i'm gonna try with different audio/pages/timers etc and see if i can make it work :S
Thanks for the reply!
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

I found the problem! my tease was structured like this:
audio 1 start
blablabla
timer 30s
audio 1 stop
audio 2 start
tease dialogue
timer 30s asynchronous mode-> go next page
tease dialogue
audio 2 stop

Since the asynchronous timer automatically goes to the next page, there's no need to stop the 2° audio, and for whatever reason if i do add the stop there, the second audio doesn't start in the first place, and thus it made me think i was doing it wrong!.