All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
digital1223
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): Looking
Sub/Slave(s): Looking

Re: Feedback: The Hentai Game

Post by digital1223 »

Does Megumin (or that aqua girl's name) ever forget? Or would I need to reset to get her on neutral terms with me again?
tulandria
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tulandria »

Hi! i've been playing this tease for some weeks now, just because I'm a completionist and I don't like seeing those question marks in the routes. I can't figure out how to get the "too few!" and "just wait a week or more" routes, so I was wondering if you could post a guide or something like that. I also don't have the last secret, but I assumed that was for 100%ing the tease.

Other than that, this tease is one of my favourites! (if it wasn't obvious after saying I finished it so many times) I'm looking forward to any future teases, if there are any on the way
BunnyDaConqueror
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BunnyDaConqueror »

I know this is late but the wait a few weeks one is competed by writing the number 10 when the girl with the dicks asks how many days it has been since you have came. Do you happen to know how to complete be a jerk and try a different perspective. I also need too few if you figured that one out
Chris Chan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Chris Chan »

Hello I've been playing the game for a while, and I'm missing two achievements that's I just can't figure out how to get. I can't figure out how to get "allow yourself too much with aqua" and "be a jerk (just this once)" if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you
Zer0_0reZ
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zer0_0reZ »

I know these questions are quite old but I will answer them anyway.
digital1223 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:30 am Does Megumin (or that aqua girl's name) ever forget? Or would I need to reset to get her on neutral terms with me again?
You need to reset.
tulandria wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:23 am I can't figure out how to get the "too few!" and "just wait a week or more" routes, so I was wondering if you could post a guide or something like that. I also don't have the last secret, but I assumed that was for 100%ing the tease.
There is a girl that asks "How many days has passed since your last orgasm?" if you done more than 8 edges. When answering with a number under 7 you can get the "to few" ending, if you instead answer with a number over 7 (not just 10) you can get the "just wait a week" ending.
BunnyDaConqueror wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:05 pm Do you happen to know how to complete be a jerk and try a different perspective. I also need too few if you figured that one out
For "be a jerk" you need to refuse Megumins request (if you already accepted you need to reset). For "try a different perspective" you need to masturbate 'like a girl' and Amatsukaze will ask you to cum with her.
Chris Chan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:36 am I can't figure out how to get "allow yourself too much with aqua" and "be a jerk (just this once)"
"allow yourself too much with aqua" can be achived by cumming when asked by aqua to follow the metronome (the image will show her lying on a red sofa).