All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

Hi, everybody,
I'm the creator of The Hentai Game. It took me an enormous amount of time and effort to create it and finally, I'm happy with the result. I was inspired by a range of amazing teasemakers such as SpiritualMigrant, thedarknessintheworld, Xardas, and others. I thank you all for creating such incredible teases for us to enjoy! At first I intended to make my tease a lottery (like the ones SpiritualMigrant used to do) but with time and the features of the new EOS editor it turned out much more complex and unique in a way (which also means that there might be several bugs here and there, which despite my consistent efforts I failed to notice).

Now to the game itself: (the amount of letters in the description doesn't allow you to explain much)
There are, as I said in the description of the tease, a lot of unique routes and endings. The game is designed to be replayed, because you will most likely miss on some, or maybe even most, of the routes. Achievements (which you can check after your first play) will help you keep track of the routes you've unlocked. It was also an obstacle for me to maintain the balance in the game -- in general, the game lasts about 40 minutes, though it's all a matter of chance -- but I hope I managed to overcome it successfully. Feel free to reset the game when you feel like it, as I initially didn't intend to have a "reset" button at all -- in the first version every character would just great you again each time, but that, I thought, wasn't interesting, so I made the characters remember you.

I think I need to notice that I made the game according to my tastes. I enjoy edging and not having an orgasm afterwards (or at least, ruining it), so in the game, you might not get a full orgasm easily. Still, some of them are optional. CBT is not one of them (you need to be punished in some way), but you can still lower the force of slaps, hits and so on. Try not to avoid doing CBT tasks as it breaks the immersion, however make sure that it's always safe, don't push yourself too much!

!! I'd like to thank thedarknessintheworld, in.naughtymood and NinjaShredderBase for PMing me with feedback on my first tease. You helped and inspired me to continue working on this one!

Feel free to leave your reviews and feedback here. If there are any major bugs, I will try to fix them. I am eager to improve in teasemaking, as I will be making more of these!
Also, can anybody tell me how I can update a tease without deleting it and re-uploading a new version? If that's possible, of course.
Hollow
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feedback: The Hentai Game

Post by Hollow »

I sent you a pm before i noticed this feedback forum, sorry.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

Hollow wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm I sent you a pm before i noticed this feedback forum, sorry.
Absolutely no problem with that. Feel free to leave feedback here or in PM.
Can you please explain in details how it happened, what you did and how it works now if you remember?
I’d really appreciate some more info about this bug
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

!!! Just released an update that fixes a bug where Aqua's attitude towards a player wouldn't change after resetting the game
If Aqua is angry at you and you couldn't change it by resetting - now you can.
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

Was very very good! but.... yeah there's always a but....

1-the pics... i would loved a more horny pics specially on edges
2-the time where you do consecutives edges would be good to hold them a bit (the last 4 at least not the first 4)
3-the finish... well i don't know how are the other finish but the megumin finish felt really really rushed
would be better more stroke and some edge and hold before the cum

4-i don't like CBT so i arrive to the point where was some consecutive CBT, here i lost a lot of interest and i only wanted to finish that part, you should say that this tease involve CBT, (i probably don't played it if i know it before)

5-i tough there was only 1 route, so i choice yes to all the girls i found on my way, idk if you wanted do like this or not.

6-some "moments" are the same, the first time i found them i tough the tease was bugged, but no, it's because you wanted like that, you should change it, at least the actions to do, instead of 40 tight strokes maybe do 20 fast + 10 tight fast, for example, then continue with the edges for example.

overall a good one i just voted as 4 just because the CBT, i hate it. almost all hentai tease have CBT.....
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

Qiubi wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:33 pm Was very very good! but.... yeah there's always a but....

2-the time where you do consecutives edges would be good to hold them a bit (the last 4 at least not the first 4)
3-the finish... well i don't know how are the other finish but the megumin finish felt really really rushed

4-i don't like CBT so i arrive to the point where was some consecutive CBT, here i lost a lot of interest and i only wanted to finish that part, you should say that this tease involve CBT, (i probably don't played it if i know it before)

5-i tough there was only 1 route, so i choice yes to all the girls i found on my way, idk if you wanted do like this or not.

6-some "moments" are the same, the first time i found them i tough the tease was bugged, but no, it's because you wanted like that, you should change it, at least the actions to do, instead of 40 tight strokes maybe do 20 fast + 10 tight fast, for example, then continue with the edges for example.

overall a good one i just voted as 4 just because the CBT, i hate it. almost all hentai tease have CBT.....
I see. I will look through Megumin's route again and maybe make it longer.
I didn’t completely understand your 6th point. The game is randomized and there are a lot of different pages with unique actions. For example, one makes you do the tight strokes, another one - light strokes and so on. It's all a matter of chance whether you will get them one after the other. And then the same thing with edges. Creating a balance between edges and strokes is the real problem here, though. The idea is not original - was used many times before under the name of "lottery", initially created by SpiritualMigrant if I remember correctly. And it's an amazing idea, even though you get the same pages again.
Concerning the cbt part, I couldn't fit it in the description of the tease as it only allows you to write like 200 letters there, but I did put it in the tags. I guess I should also mention cbt somewhere in the start of the tease? I’m not really sure where else to mention that. And, hey, tastes differ (and fetishes in this case). I enjoy a little bit of cbt, as many other people do, so I can't leave it out...
Anyway, thanks for the review
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

YamiLoli wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:05 pm
Qiubi wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:33 pm Was very very good! but.... yeah there's always a but....

I see. I will look through Megumin's route again and maybe make it longer.
I didn’t completely understand your 6th point. The game is randomized and there are a lot of different pages with unique actions. For example, one makes you do the tight strokes, another one - light strokes and so on. It's all a matter of chance whether you will get them one after the other. And then the same thing with edges. Creating a balance between edges and strokes is the real problem here, though. The idea is not original - was used many times before under the name of "lottery", initially created by SpiritualMigrant if I remember correctly. And it's an amazing idea, even though you get the same pages again.
Concerning the cbt part, I couldn't fit it in the description of the tease as it only allows you to write like 200 letters there, but I did put it in the tags. I guess I should also mention cbt somewhere in the start of the tease? I’m not really sure where else to mention that. And, hey, tastes differ (and fetishes in this case). I enjoy a little bit of cbt, as many other people do, so I can't leave it out...
Anyway, thanks for the review

in the 6th point for example there's one girl (white hair and clotes) that say... do 40 tight strokes.... now 30 fast tight strokes.... edge..... edge again.

that girl i found like 4 times saying always the same.

about megumin end it's like... 4 lines of text and Cum... and after all the edges and etc.... it feel really bad to finish like this. would be really good to make it longer (and the other endings if are similar, you should make them longer also)

and if posible the part of CBT replace it for a normal part (like making a choice as CBT option or non CBT option) then you will fit the likes of all people.
or if you don't want to make spoiler using options you can always use something like.... "slap your balls 15 times or stroke X times or X speed etc..." (using this second option for non CBT you can always make the user choice at the start of the tease, to play using CBT orders or not.)
this form you will not spoiler anything and give the option to no CBT like people continue your tease with pleasure.

i hope i explained well :P sorry my english isn't the best.
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Revuin »

Good work on this tease! I can tell a lot of time went into it. The scenes with Aqua has got to be my favorite. One little feedback would to have a little less focus on loli. I know there is a fetish for that but it seemed to show up often especially since the warmup is of a loli also.
Please feel free to check out My Teases

I changed usernames! Please see my new user TeasePlease
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Quarz »

I like the tease. Great re-playability.
Personally my favourite scene at this point would be when Aqua catches you watching her sleep.

I can also say that my personal taste is less loli.
Is it just the randomness getting me bad or does the tease have tendency to last longer the more routes one finishes?
secret2160
Explorer
Explorer

Post by secret2160 »

There is this girl with task "Put your balls between your legs so they are being pulled down. Keep the legs straight and put one on the other. Also it should not be painful in any way"
I don't understand what pose you should be. Sitting? standing? idk
secret2160
Explorer
Explorer

Post by secret2160 »

By the way, can you get bet at megumin/aqua root after you disobeyed megumin? I met aqua few times and she dont want to talk to me.
Flaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Flaris »

I'd say it is really well done. The long term feel where you can keep coming back to it is quite fun. The routes/challenges aspect does create a game feel where you are left trying to clear it in various ways.

Of course the occasional appearances of Megumin and Aqua are highlights. The mini-storylines that exist within the game are enjoyable. Of course you end up wanting to see more of them and what possible new material still remains yet unseen .Heck even starting games out often with the teasing master herself are nice. And each new segment or piece you stumble across keeps things fresh.

Obviously the random nature can lead to hilariously odd situations like running into the same page multiple times in a row.

Overall I'd say it was great. If these can be updated I'm curious to see what might be added in. But otherwise looking forward to what you come up with next.
"Many think that courage is power. Real power is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Wild Arms
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

Sorry I haven't answered for so long guys. I've been so into making my new tease that I forgot about the feedback on this one.
Thank you, everybody, for leaving feedback!
Quarz wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:55 pm I like the tease. Great re-playability.
Personally my favourite scene at this point would be when Aqua catches you watching her sleep.

I can also say that my personal taste is less loli.
Is it just the randomness getting me bad or does the tease have tendency to last longer the more routes one finishes?
I'm not sure if it has such a tendency. It might, but I'd say it depends on what routes you've taken.
secret2160 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:19 am There is this girl with task "Put your balls between your legs so they are being pulled down. Keep the legs straight and put one on the other. Also it should not be painful in any way"
I don't understand what pose you should be. Sitting? standing? idk
You should be sitting, or, even better, laid back, as if you slid off the chair a bit.
secret2160 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:34 pm By the way, can you get bet at megumin/aqua root after you disobeyed megumin? I met aqua few times and she dont want to talk to me.
I guess by "get bet" you mean get rejected? Yes, if you disobey Megumin, then you will not see her again, and Aqua will be angry at you
Flaris wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 pm I'd say it is really well done. The long term feel where you can keep coming back to it is quite fun. The routes/challenges aspect does create a game feel where you are left trying to clear it in various ways.

Of course the occasional appearances of Megumin and Aqua are highlights. The mini-storylines that exist within the game are enjoyable. Of course you end up wanting to see more of them and what possible new material still remains yet unseen .Heck even starting games out often with the teasing master herself are nice. And each new segment or piece you stumble across keeps things fresh.

Obviously the random nature can lead to hilariously odd situations like running into the same page multiple times in a row.

Overall I'd say it was great. If these can be updated I'm curious to see what might be added in. But otherwise looking forward to what you come up with next.
It is, indeed, odd when you get the same page several times in a row. When it happened to me three times in a row I was absolutely amazed at my luck. Thank you for taking the time to write such an inspiring review!
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

I only played it once yet but I felt it was great

I quite like the many lolis :whistle:

I had an reasonably varied playthrugh and the leght was pretty good with the luck I had

And I really loved the megumin end
FiscalTax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FiscalTax »

I'm playing on my smartphone and after 20 minutes all images disappear and I only get the text