FB: A Denial Party

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

FB: A Denial Party

Post by onlytropics »

All feedback is welcome, be it constructive or not.

Do you hate me for making you do things? Just say it! Although, you didn't stop, or did you... ;-)
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
nandocv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: A Denial Party

Post by nandocv »

I like it so much, and may balls still hurting.

Great tease

Thank You
Halloedri
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Halloedri »

Well, I just did it!

Quite heavy due to the long periods of slapping.
Well done.

For myself - being in Chastity since 15 days now -
I ordered an unlock before the tease.
Right after the tease I ordered myself to lock up again.

Actually there was a time during the tease where it felt I could cum from just hitting my balls...
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Thank you for the feedback and for participating in the party :-D
Halloedri wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:16 pm Quite heavy due to the long periods of slapping.
Well done.
That was exactly the idea of the tease. I was wondering for some time now why most cbt teases order you to punch yourself so hard that you can't keep standing. That is a thing that I could not do, and wouldn't want to even if I could. Hitting at a much lower intensity, but at a regular interval for a minute or two can achieve the same goal. It might also allow the player push their limits a bit easier.
Halloedri wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:16 pm For myself - being in Chastity since 15 days now -
I ordered an unlock before the tease.
Right after the tease I ordered myself to lock up again.
That is the perfect way to play it ;-)
So I guess this really was your two weeks celebration. Congrats!
:yay:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

Well that sounds interesting.
Do you have a recommended denial period before playing this?
I'll give it a try when I have the time
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Mrbsoo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:55 am Well that sounds interesting.
Do you have a recommended denial period before playing this?
It is not a prerequisite to be denied to play the tease, just to make that clear.
But it probably feels the most intense when your balls 'feel full'. When that is, depends on you, but one to two weeks are probably a sweet spot.
The story says it takes place after exactly two weeks of denial, and your girlfriend has been teasing you a lot in that time.
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

onlytropics wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:33 pm But it probably feels the most intense when your balls 'feel full'. When that is, depends on you, but one to two weeks are probably a sweet spot.
The story says it takes place after exactly two weeks of denial, and your girlfriend has been teasing you a lot in that time.
Sounds good
I'm working towards that right now
Thank you for the reply
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

Hey onlytropics,

I just finished / survived the party, and wanted to thank you for this awesome tease.
My balls are still aching but at the same time I also feel like reasonably close to the edge without stroking.

I hope you have some more plans with Jennifer, or other teases, because this was really refreshing. Usually when I attempt ball busting teases, I get annoyed because they ask things I just can't do, like hitting me in the balls at lightning speed.
Here I felt pushed to my limits aswell, but the demands kept being reasonable, so I kept following them. Also I loved that Jennifer did nit just give commands, but kept the teasing up aswell, which is really important to me :-D

Below are some suggestions I think would really fit this style well:
Spoiler: show
- Squeezing the balls, especially for extended periods of time after the slapping
- Hitting them from both sides at the same time, so that the balls clash in the middle. Got the idea from Jenni Lees forst time ballbusters
- Slapping the head, to make its colour match the balls. (For me its a huge turn on when the model instructs you to roll back the foreskin in advance, makes you feel that more vulnerable... but that's probably just me :-P )
- Palming
- Lifting and dropping the weight, or focusing more on the swinging for a while.
These are just suggestions though. I loved your tease and I hope you keep up the good work.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Hi malaru,

Thank you very much for your feedback! Much appreciated.
malaru wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 pm survived the party
That is a great way to put it, didn't even think about that :lol:
malaru wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 pm I hope you have some more plans with Jennifer, or other teases
No specific plans so far but I do intend to follow that road. I was actually earlier thinking about how I could make a similar thing that still feels different. Need to gather some ideas, your suggestions really come in handy!
malaru wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 pm Also I loved that Jennifer did nit just give commands, but kept the teasing up aswell, which is really important to me :-D
Thanks! The original plan was, by the way, to have a button on the side which allows to bail out/skip ahead to the next phase at any time. However, I didn't do that since it would not have allowed to paint the picture of Yennifer getting hornier over time, or at least would have made that a lot more difficult.
malaru wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 pm Below are some suggestions I think would really fit this style well:
- Squeezing the balls, especially for extended periods of time after the slapping
- Hitting them from both sides at the same time, so that the balls clash in the middle. Got the idea from Jenni Lees forst time ballbusters
- Slapping the head, to make its colour match the balls. (For me its a huge turn on when the model instructs you to roll back the foreskin in advance, makes you feel that more vulnerable... but that's probably just me :-P )
- Palming
- Lifting and dropping the weight, or focusing more on the swinging for a while.
Dropping weights will definitely not happen, as I do not consider it being safe for everyone. I wouldn't do it myself. The swinging actually turned out a little shorter than I originally wanted, but when I noticed, I didn't want to make the tease even longer.
I will keep the other suggestions in mind whenever Yennifer decides it is time to celebrate again :-D
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

onlytropics wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:28 pm
Dropping weights will definitely not happen, as I do not consider it being safe for everyone. I wouldn't do it myself. The swinging actually turned out a little shorter than I originally wanted, but when I noticed, I didn't want to make the tease even longer.
I will keep the other suggestions in mind whenever Yennifer decides it is time to celebrate again :-D
Yeah, I get what you are saying. It would have to be a very specific instruction in order to keep it safe. More than a couple of inches would probably be unreasonable.

I definitely wouldn't mind further celebrations with her :)

-malaru
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Finally found the time to play this.

I definitely had a lot of fun with it, perhaps surprisingly. Using pace and duration as the main source of intensity rather than just hitting harder and harder worked very well. Using a very sexy model and alluring image sets also did wonders, I was hard for the entire thing. And in a purely pain sort of tease, keeping that arousal is really key. Yennifer's taunts, instructions and all of the dialogue was also a big part of this.

Some small bits of feedback where things might be improved for next time:
Some of the sections with the beats were quite long and there's no way to pause or restart them. This can be a bit difficult to deal with if something isn't feeling quite right, the shoelace tie slips or any number of other practical things which can come up. So even if the overall duration is the same, breaking these up into separate sections can help with that.

Second I would love to see more variety - there are already some suggestions in this thread but eventually just standing there whacking begins to feel predictable. Even just changing up how they are being hit can suddenly introduce a different feel and natural break between sections.

And there's lot of ways to hit them too - lay them on the table/something hard and hit down. Push everything back between the legs and hit from behind. Lay them in between two books or similar and then smack the top book. And those don't even really look at the possibilities of squeezes and so on.

Last thing, is if you do write any follow ups I wouldn't restrict yourself to just ballbusting. It worked very well in this tease, but that's no reason Yennifer couldn't be edging and busting us sometime soon.
All in all, fantastic tease with a great concept!
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Helequin wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:31 pm 👆🏼
Thank you so much for your feedback and ideas for improvements.

I am, of course, aware that the tease can get monotonous, or let's say predictable, and that is to some degree also part of the concept. I would not make another tease just using the same formula, that wouldn't be interesting.

The 'pause' idea is really great. I didn't even think there might be the need to pause the tease (since you can always adjust the force you are using if it feels too painful), it would have been easy to include. Originally, I wanted to have more sections with small pauses between them, but didn't want to interrupt Yennifer's monologue too much, nor the rhythm of the slapping.

Btw, playtesting this tease (several times) was really a pain :lol:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Yep you are very welcome. And right on I think in that everything worked really well for this tease, but changing it up in any follow ups would be good.

I agree that in an ideal world there shouldn't need to be any pauses, but stuff happens sometimes.
In my case I had a little too much weight or the tie wasn't quite secure for the stretching part so it pulled oddly. I had to quickly improvise a fix, because the tease had it all as one longish section.
Other than breaking things up into smaller sections, which don't even have to pause her monologues but could be part of it - "Tell me your ready to keep right on going..." sort of thing, there are some other options here too. Just throwing out ideas off the top of my head here, I've yet to work with EOS so feel free to discard these if they make no sense. :lol:

A "I messed up, restart the section" button could work, though it does break the immersion. Same idea with any sort of checkpoints in the tease which can be easily returned to. Both work, both feel mechanical though.

I'm not sure how capable EOS is of having a true pause or 'give me a short break' button which can pick up exactly where the tease left off after the break. But, begging for a break with an appropriate response might be the most immersive way to handle this. I can imagine it would be quite a bit of work to write and link in the pages for this though.

And in the end, I think it's always worth thinking about what's going in the tease when looking at section length. The more toys/ties/etc. involved the more likely something might not be quite right, slip out of place or just need a quick adjustment, especially if it's something the player doesn't have too much experience with. On the other hand basic slapping or stroking, not much can go wrong and force can be adjusted so longer sections are safer.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Helequin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm [...] feel free to discard these if they make no sense. :lol:
Well I have limited experience with EOS, but as far as I can tell, a simple pause/resume button seems possible.
Helequin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm A "I messed up, restart the section" button could work, though it does break the immersion. Same idea with any sort of checkpoints in the tease which can be easily returned to. Both work, both feel mechanical though.
That's exactly why I wouldn't do 'jump-to-section'. Immersion is important to me. I did proof-read the tease like 20 times or so just to make sure what Yennifer says sounds realistic and her increasing arousal makes sense.
Helequin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm But, begging for a break with an appropriate response might be the most immersive way to handle this. I can imagine it would be quite a bit of work to write and link in the pages for this though.
Not at all, the writing would have taken one more day or so. I will probably take that approach the next time, since it is the most immersive one. The tease, although playing it might hurt A LOT, was supposed to make you feel like home.

Home sweet home with Yennifer :-D
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

finally got around to this

AMAZING! Did this after intense 6 days of denial and edging and I felt like cumming from hitting my balls alone..wow

I really hope there will be more
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024