Anal Categories?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Anal Categories?

Post by Batman314 »

Hi!

So I’m making another all anal tease and I’m trying to think of different categories of anal for different parts. A lot like my first tease the Blondes Anal Trials. Categories I already have are Dildos, Fingers/Fist, Plugs, Vibration, Length, and Inflation. I think girth is another but since it’s the main difficulty factor in most of those it shouldn’t be separate.

I also am thinking of adding an optional deepthroat category like my first BAT tease.

What do you think? What other categories would you like to see?

-Batman
TanZiYou
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Anal Categories?

Post by TanZiYou »

Hi!
I'm French so escuse my poor English!
First of all, I'd like to thank you for your work... Your teases are really awesome!
I'm so happy to know that you are preparing a new one!
In your previous teases, I really enjoyed the different ways to fuck : pushing while fucking, pointing on the prostate. Slow in and fast out...
I really like these kind of things so don't hesitate to add more! (or the same!)
Also I loved the "surprises" : when I can't see the timer (interrogation point) and just an order :follow the beat... It started slow but by surprise, the speed increase! That was amazing!
I hope your new tease will be released soon! I can't wait to test it!
By the way, if you need someone to test it, I'm your man!
Thanks again
g[mx]
Explorer
Explorer

Post by g[mx] »

Really excited about that, since I loved both B.A.T. and B.A.M.!

I would love to see a deepthroat section again. I also really like the prostate-focused ending of B.A.T. (in fact I would have loved for B.A.M. to have an option for a prostate-only orgasm at the end). Another fun category (but it's always a bit of a hassle and not always safe) could be stuffing with food items.
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Soddasol »

So glad to see you working on another tease!

A category I'd be interested in would be ass to mouth. (maybe as an optional section).

like sticking a buttplug in your ass and then straight in your mouth as a surprise... lol

or putting ice cubes up the ass would be very exciting too.
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sparkyjo »

Hi Batman,
I agree with Soddasol that ice is fun to play with.

I really enjoyed the vibration trial in the B.A.T. working the whole head of a wand in was not easy but oh so worth it. :-P
It made the tease unique. until I blatantly copied the idea for my P.T.A. tease. :whistle:

Stuffing could be fun I think that "dontpanic" did a tease that talked about it what should and shouldn't be used.

Elsa was a great choice for your maze mistress and I really enjoyed the gauntlet at the end probably more than the maze itself although that probably has more to do with me keep getting lost :huh:

Positions are fun to play with too, provided they don't require the challenger to have the flexibility of "elastigirl" :w00t: :no:

I am still working on my next instalment of the P.T.A. but keep getting writers block. :-/
I'm at about 200 pages now so still some way to go.
Keep up the good work.
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Thanks for the replies! :-D

Btw all categories, other than dildo and fingers, are optional because it is sort of a choose your own adventure tease.
Also the way I'm organizing is that the categories have increasing levels of difficulty.

I think using ice is fun, your lube cubes for the PTA were an amazing idea even though my lube wouldn't freeze. I left it in overnight so I guess I need a different type. :weep: But I don't think Ice or Food Stuffing could be a category with the way I'm structuring the tease. I don't see those having increasing levels of difficulty without being dangerous. Plus I'm not into foodplay.. :-/

I do think Prostate should be a category. I originally thought I would keep it separate like girth, but I think it would be good for it to have its own category. It makes it difficult because you have to combine it with another category like dildo + prostate or Vibration + prostate, but I think it will be worth it figuring out how to organize it.

I also like deepthroat and atm, but I think atm doesn't really have levels of difficulty by itself. So I'll combine the 2 into an Oral category.

So Prostate and Oral categories are being added!

Thanks,

-Batman

Also please feel free to copy stuff from my teases. I love anal teases and I just want people to make more of them. :w00t:
TanZiYou
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TanZiYou »

Hi batman!
Any news about this new anal tease?
I can't wait to try it! :-P
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Hey TanZiYou!

I’m really afraid of making the whole tease to end up not having it work in Eos. So I’m actually planning on doing a partial test release to make sure that what I have so far doesn’t have any unexpected Eos crashing bugs or anything. It will be only about 30% of the final tease, but will still have a decent amount of content. It should be ready within the next week!

-Batman
allccc
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by allccc »

Can't wait for the next tease.
Like I said in the BAM Feedback thread, u should maybe add some position to fuck.. Doing BAT, I would have liked them to have told me how to fuck myself (doggy, on my back, ...); blondes will be more dominant in this way.

I like to much oral, prostate and also some surprise like change rhythm and some A2M.

Thank you so much
Check my xhamster page: http://xhamster.com/user/allccc xxx
There are also 2 compilations with ANAL instructions, JOI and CEI videos :innocent: :icecream: