(Tease) CBTinder

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

(Tease) CBTinder

Post by MisterFlames »

Link to Tease
""Do you want to be used as stress-relief for busy girls? Are you ready to get teased until your balls turn blue? Then wait no longer and join CBTinder!" 7 days of painful T&D."

Changelog:
3/28/2019 - Fixed a wrong page name in one of the secret endings

Thoughts:
This tease is a little bit smaller than my other teases. You probably need around 60-90 minutes to complete it; or 10-20 minutes per day if you do the "7 day challenge".

My next tease has the working title "Succubus Hunter". Thanks to everyone for voting on that. It will be created in Eos Editor, which means that you can expect way more interactivity.

Let me know if you find a bug.

"CBTinder" can be played in one sitting or over 7 days. Please tell me if you actually played it over a span of 7 days. I might include something similar in my future teases.

Don't forget to have a great day! :wave:

Last edited by MisterFlames on Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: (Tease) CBTinder

Post by onlytropics »

Didn't look at the tease yet, but, where do I get that app? I am asking for a friend :-D
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

Hey MisterFlames love your teases.
I will be attempting to complete this day by day, just finished day 1 and I loved it!
Will keep you posted
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

onlytropics wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 pm Didn't look at the tease yet, but, where do I get that app? I am asking for a friend :-D
Could it be that we have the same friend?!
Mrbsoo wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:06 am Hey MisterFlames love your teases.
I will be attempting to complete this day by day, just finished day 1 and I loved it!
Will keep you posted
I'm glad you like it. Don't hesitate to give me your feedback. And remember not to cheat or you will be punished. :judge:
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Played only upto part of day 4, where I miserably failed :\'-(
Doing everything in one sitting due to lack of time during the week, probably gonna end it later today.
MisterFlames, your teases amaze me increadibly; I mean, you are able to decline a single fetish in such a variety of ways that it is never boring :lol:

Keep up the great work!! :love: :love:

Thamrill

someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Who is making this app!?! I want to download it now.

Seriously, is there a good bsdm Tinder that isn't scammy?
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
secret2160
Explorer
Explorer

Post by secret2160 »

Well... Tinder itself is scammy, so no.
Tease itself is great. A lot of fun. Didnt see all the endings yet, but found "forever denied" a bit dark out of nowhere.
Tho i am playing at late night and not in condition to even read endings event themself. XD
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

someone43 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm Who is making this app!?! I want to download it now.
Having an app like that from a professional dominatrix studio would be interesting. Considering that there is an app for anything, I wouldn't even be surprised if there was something similar somewhere in the world.
secret2160 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 pm Well... Tinder itself is scammy, so no.
Tease itself is great. A lot of fun. Didnt see all the endings yet, but found "forever denied" a bit dark out of nowhere.
Tho i am playing at late night and not in condition to even read endings event themself. XD
Well, she offered it for free. So you can't complain to be denied forever. :yes: :-D
Thamrill wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:00 pm Played only upto part of day 4, where I miserably failed :\'-(
You need to work on your stamina :dumbells: !
Seriously, though. If there was an edging machine that would know exactly when to stop before it puts you over the edge, my life would be complete.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

MisterFlames wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:08 pm
Thamrill wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:00 pm Played only upto part of day 4, where I miserably failed :\'-(
You need to work on your stamina :dumbells: !
Seriously, though. If there was an edging machine that would know exactly when to stop before it puts you over the edge, my life would be complete.
Your fault for having made such an amazing tease :D :-D
Also, you can't expect me to hit the edge and be able to receive some busting without cumming, it's not like I don't find it incredibly arousing. XD :lol: :lol:

P.s.: I hope I put all the negations correctly

Weedsack69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Weedsack69 »

i want to start off by saying i love your teases. ive done all of them a couple time. i was wondering how many codes are in cbtinder. ive got two but was hopping more was in it
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Weedsack69 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 pm i want to start off by saying i love your teases. ive done all of them a couple time. i was wondering how many codes are in cbtinder. ive got two but was hopping more was in it
Thanks, I'm glad you like my teases!

At the moment there are only two codes in CBTinder. I might expand on that one day if I get around to it.

For the time being I concentrate on my next tease. It will have more hidden stuff again, I can promise you that. :yes:
Weedsack69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Weedsack69 »

cant wait for the next one
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

MisterFlames wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:26 pm
Weedsack69 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 pm i want to start off by saying i love your teases. ive done all of them a couple time. i was wondering how many codes are in cbtinder. ive got two but was hopping more was in it

At the moment there are only two codes in CBTinder. I might expand on that one day if I get around to it.

For the time being I concentrate on my next tease. It will have more hidden stuff again, I can promise you that. :yes:
Hi there, just curious to know if you are still working on that tease, I'm dying to try a new tease of yours. :love: :love: :love: :love:

vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

Thamrill wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:48 pm
MisterFlames wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Hi there, just curious to know if you are still working on that tease, I'm dying to try a new tease of yours. :love: :love: :love: :love:
+1
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Thamrill wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:48 pm Hi there, just curious to know if you are still working on that tease, I'm dying to try a new tease of yours. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Hey :wave:

Yes, I am still working on the next tease! A bit slowly at the moment, because I decided to create it in Nyx Editor again and haven't found a lot of creativity in the past few months.

But I will have more time at hand soon. And I know what I will do with that extra time. :hmmm: