Eos Tips from Dummy for Dummies

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Eos Tips from Dummy for Dummies

Post by FATALES »

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Eos Tips from Dummy for Dummies

Post by Shattered »

Sharing a useful AHK script I use. Did similar on flashteases and ever-expanding as I find more tools to use.

Some repetitve actions take a while in Eos, as Flashteases. Kind of unavoidable without any in-built macro interface. So if you install AutoHotKey, save these as a .ahk file and run it, you get these shortcuts for ctrl+alt+ the letter.

The first two set the font colour of whatever you've highlighted to the chosen font - in my case green or purple.
The last sets up the eval to print a variable, in my case 'userName' which is what the users name is saved under. So rather than needing to press a button, type the var and click again, its one click that takes a quarter of a second. When you're doing this hundreds of times in making a tease its worth doing!

Code: Select all

!^z::
BlockInput On
Mouseclick, left, 1278, 246
Sleep 200
Mouseclick, left, 1076, 658
BlockInput Off
return

!^x::
BlockInput On
Mouseclick, left, 1278, 246
Sleep 200
Mouseclick, left, 1106, 376
BlockInput Off
return

!^c::
BlockInput On
Mouseclick, left, 1318, 244
Sleep 200
SendInput, userName
Sleep 200
Mouseclick, left, 1226, 634
BlockInput Off
return
Short note that you have to be fully scrolled to the top of the page for this to work (and the numbers might need shifting for different monitor sizes - I'm 1920x1080). Could program this in but it rarely comes up so eh