Looking for suggestions on webteases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sobecheck88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Looking for suggestions on webteases

Post by Sobecheck88 »

Hey, I've been having fun exploring the various stuff, especially some of the story driven ones. One thing i'd love to find more of are teases where if cumming is part of the ending, its still described as the (player i guess?) stroking to finish, not a sex scene. After a whole tease without being touched by the girls, I enjoy it when the ending is just the player getting to push themselves over the edge. I especially like flashteases.

Some ending spoilers ahead to illustrate and give examples.
Spoiler: show
For example, one of the endings in Lust Inc is focused on that, as is one of the endings in Teasefight Invitational.
Appreciate any suggestions!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Looking for suggestions on webteases

Post by Shattered »

If ya haven't tried my stuff, I specifically want all of my stuff to be immersive like that - 99% of the time its a woman telling you what to do, so its 'realistic' in that sense.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

Shattered wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:30 pm If ya haven't tried my stuff, I specifically want all of my stuff to be immersive like that - 99% of the time its a woman telling you what to do, so its 'realistic' in that sense.
and shattered teases are gold, definitely you want to try them
Sobecheck88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sobecheck88 »

Thanks for the suggestions!