All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
leonardoxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leonardoxxx »

Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: Feedback: Hentai for "straight" guys

Post by Tury »

Really fun, VERY creative. Kinda feel strong armed into the ending I got despite my diligence.
Spoiler: show
Look, we know why you're here. Lick this.

Honestly I played to try and beat the system. Had to walk away because it wouldn't let me say no.
Still, in-SAAAAANELY well done. Look forward to seeing more from you. 5 stars despite my disappointment.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
leonardoxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leonardoxxx »

Tury wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:54 am Really fun, VERY creative. Kinda feel strong armed into the ending I got despite my diligence.

Honestly I played to try and beat the system. Had to walk away because it wouldn't let me say no.
Still, in-SAAAAANELY well done. Look forward to seeing more from you. 5 stars despite my disappointment.
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

That ending is actually beatable, though I may need to change a few of the things that currently lock you into it. If you wanna try to beat it, here are some guidelines:
Don’t let your cock touch another cock
Don’t choose to stroke to any pictures that don’t contain girls
Don’t let anyone fuck your ass
Don’t lick any cocks
I think following those rules will get you where you want to go. If there’s something in that list that seems like it shouldn’t be there (or is too hard to avoid), let me know. I’m open to tweaks. I wanted that ending to be hard to get, but not TOO hard if you were really trying for it.
Last edited by leonardoxxx on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Itious
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Itious »

I'm having an issue where the tease won't go past the two girls kissing where the text is like "a straight guy like you must love lesbians" or something of that nature. It just stops on the picture and does not load anymore text or buttons
leonardoxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leonardoxxx »

Itious wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:30 pm I'm having an issue where the tease won't go past the two girls kissing where the text is like "a straight guy like you must love lesbians" or something of that nature. It just stops on the picture and does not load anymore text or buttons
I have no idea why that would happen. It’s a very simple page (just image, say, goto). Does it happen every time? I can’t find a way to get stuck there. Just clicking takes me to the next page.
Calebm1989
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Calebm1989 »

For me no matter what I do I can't seem to advance past the futanari girl in the second fantasy. Every time I select okay, she cums and then it's frozen. I've tried it multiple times. Tried on Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Also updated flash, because I seem to always have issues with that type of flash tease.
yeehaa91
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yeehaa91 »

Calebm1989 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:58 pm For me no matter what I do I can't seem to advance past the futanari girl in the second fantasy. Every time I select okay, she cums and then it's frozen. I've tried it multiple times. Tried on Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Also updated flash, because I seem to always have issues with that type of flash tease.
Same here
leonardoxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leonardoxxx »

Calebm1989 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:58 pm For me no matter what I do I can't seem to advance past the futanari girl in the second fantasy. Every time I select okay, she cums and then it's frozen. I've tried it multiple times. Tried on Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Also updated flash, because I seem to always have issues with that type of flash tease.
Ah I think I know what you’re talking about. This might sound stupid, but just scroll down. For some reason it stops automatically scrolling the text sometimes after you click a choice. I think it might be a bug with the EOS teases. Sorry
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

leonardoxxx wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:07 am
Tury wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:54 am Really fun, VERY creative. Kinda feel strong armed into the ending I got despite my diligence.

That ending is actually beatable, though I may need to change a few of the things that currently lock you into it. If you wanna try to beat it, here are some guidelines:
Don’t let another cock cum on you
Don’t lick any cocks
I think following those rules will get you where you want to go. If there’s something in that list that seems like it shouldn’t be there (or is too hard to avoid), let me know. I’m open to tweaks. I wanted that ending to be hard to get, but not TOO hard if you were really trying for it.

wait your tease have "gay" things?
leonardoxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leonardoxxx »

yeehaa91 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:18 pm
Same here
I think I’ve fixed this issue. Feel free to try again
SitOnMeSenpai
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SitOnMeSenpai »

Hey this tease was freaking awesome! I actually got the straight ending after several runs. Good job! I would also be super on board if you did a Futa themed one next. Either way I'll be on the lookout for the next one.
leonardoxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leonardoxxx »

Qiubi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:14 pm
leonardoxxx wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:07 am

Don’t let another cock cum on you
Don’t lick any cocks

wait your tease have "gay" things?
Somewhat.
It starts off with straight and lesbian stuff, but gradually tries to push you toward less-"straight" things. MFM, futanari, "traps", and so on. There's some entirely gay content in an alternate ending, but you have to choose that route on purpose. The main tease has a lot of borderline stuff, but tries to keep it enjoyable for straight guy.
Basically, it should still be fun for completely straight guys, but "mostly-straight" guys might enjoy it the most.
Itious
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Itious »

It seems to be working all right now. I haven't finished it yet, but the other day when I tried might have been caused by my internet being slow and not loading the image fast enough as the javascript error thrown was failed to fetch. Very well done I'm very excited to finish and will be rating five stars.
ma4rty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ma4rty »

Really good work on this one. I enjoyed stroking to these cute traps and I can't wait for more of your gorgeous work, but I have to addmit that there was not much of edging(I only had to do one and I don't even if I did it properly). So I would love to see some actual edging in the next one. Nonetheless it is truely very good tease, definitely hentai TOTM winner of the March ;)
Yours truley
basedtrap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by basedtrap »

I quite enjoyed this tease! Made an account just to give my feedback. I really liked the choice of main girl, and the gradual and non-demeaning approach to the subject matter was very effective.