Possible models for Teases question

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Rex_Masters
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Possible models for Teases question

Post by Rex_Masters »

Hi everyone

I know this subject has been kinda done to the death before, and i think i've read every single post on the entire site about this, but i'm still struggling to find an exact answer

I've also tried to message Seraph0x, Dark and Banquo on this, aswell as using the contact us page, but my pm's are just sitting in outbox and i'm not getting any response or bounce backs in emails, so I thought i'd just post as i'm likely to get an answer quicker

But that all said

Basically I would like a proper decision made on certain "models" for teases, and whether or not they contravene the posting rules of being 18 or over

I totally understand underage living, breathing people, of any sex, not being okay, and thats fine, but I would like to question characters like, Sonic, Tails, Mario/Luigi, Bowser and things like Pokemon/Digimon etc

According to the wiki, Miles "Tails" Prower is aged 6, so would any tease involving him go against the rules for models being 18+? Or is the fact that he is a cartoon fox mean he is sort of exempt? (Again, I understand that using underage anime girls or boys is a no,no, but i'm talking about non-human/ anthropomorphic characters mostly)

There are a few teases around with pokemon in, some use blatantly "adult" if there is such a thing, pictures of pokemon, "older" "bigger" pokemon, like Charizard, Lucario etc drawn explicitly (aka with their bits out) But would using a default in-game type image, that wasnt fan-drawn and didn't contain any genitalia be okay?

Also as pokemon don't really have ages, would it be a case of;

Pichu = Underage/ Toddler?
Pikachu - Teen, probably 16-18 range
Raichu - Adult?

As technically they do have stages of life, from egg to fully evolved.. Would Graymon from Digimon be 16-18 range, but Metal Graymon be adult?

There are a few other characters that according to their wikis are 15-16, but visually look 18+, Would labelling them expressly as being 18 during the tease and using images where they look as such be acceptable?

I'd really like to get clarification asap, as I would like to create some new teases, but like I say, couldnt get pm's to send for some reason

Thankyou everybody for your time and input on this matter

Kind Regards

Rex
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Possible models for Teases question

Post by onlytropics »

So I'm not in jurisdiction at all, but for me this question doesn't sound too difficult.

Rule 1: Always stay on the safe side.

About the age of cartoon characters. Guessing the age of, say Pikachu for example, is really just some Nerd hobby. It is just some fantasy creature whose age didn't matter for the purpose it was invented for (a game) and some people would try to interpret some lore. How old is Bugs Bunny when he was flirting with that girl in the red dress? And is he older now, since the movie came out more than 20 years ago? Could you discern an 10 your old Pikachu from a 20 your old one? At the age of 80, Pikachu would probably would have grey hair - or would he have grey hair at the age of 16, since it is a fantasy creature?

On the other hand, there are cartoon characters who were designed to be of a certain age. For example superman came to earth at the age of 3, grew up, and became superman when he started to work for the daily planet. Batman is an adult too. Those characters have in common that their story and age is known by publications of their inventors.

The other thing is that some boys or girls might be depicted as being at a certain age (or being underage) which is clearly a no-go.

My guess is that you have a specific person/character in mind. It might be easier to get an answer if you say who this is about. Apart from that the only thing I can say is
As soon as you have doubts, don't do it
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
J-V1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by J-V1 »

a quick note regarding pokemon and digimon:
as shown in the anime, in the first season Ash wanted Pikachu to evolve, but Pikachu chose not to evolve. in the games you can also prevent your pokemon from evolving. thus, a pokemon can be very old and still be on an earlier stage.

on the other hand, evolution stones can force premature evolutions. maybe your pichu just hatched from its egg, you spent one hour to get a thunderstone and made him evolve. maybe you'd do it again and have a Raichu that isn't even a day old.

i haven't played or watched pokemon in a long time, so i may be wrong on something, or maybe things changed, but if memory serves, that's how it worked.

as for digimon, i only watched the first 2 or 3 series, so i'll go with that. in there, the protagonists's digimon can digivolve to their next stage. in fact, the digimons are always in their "child" form and they always digivolve whenever they're going to fight. they always revert back to their childish body. in fact, in several ocassions they've reverted back to their "toddler" forms. long story short, they evolve and de-evolve back and forth.

so, in neither case can you judge age based on their bodies.
the only case where you can judge age is: egg = toddler
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Quarz »

In regards to fictional characters, not portrayed by real people, most pages go by appearance not actual age.
A vampire is canonically 316 years old, but has the body of a child? That qualifies as below 18.
A clone is less than 1 year old, but was aged to have an 18 year old body? That's perfectly fine.
Where I would come from that is also how the law would judge the case, as far as I am aware.

Now for characters which aren't sufficiently human to tell their age based on appearance the entire below 18 thing is irrelevant I think. Nobody would sue someone for taking nude pictures of an underage dog after all (bestiality laws could be another story, though).
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

People really get turned on by cartoons ?
Rex_Masters
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Rex_Masters »

Thanks everyone for your input!

It's definitely raised some good thinking points and questions, and I guess a few answers as to how I would want to choose images

I really like your point on like a clone being a day old but in image being 18, but a vampire even if technically 300 years old, if they were made a vampire whilst a child, then they're still a child and that's bad, I think that's a really great way of explaining, and kinda sums up what I meant by my original question on how one would go about deciding that factor on characters that aren't humanoid

I think I have a good idea on how to progress now, and like I said originally I know laws about bestiality and other stuff still apply

Thanks everyone again for your time, you've really helped me out