Wedding Night - Tease feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BopIT
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Wedding Night - Tease feedback

Post by BopIT »

Post your thoughts about my first tease.

Tell me about any problems, comments, or thoughts you have to improve this and my future teases.
secret2160
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Wedding Night - Tease feedback

Post by secret2160 »

The fact that you can only write "none" at the beginning is annoying. Is this some kind of big penis tease? Because it doesn't work if you tell it your size is lower than 6. + i can tell it that my dick is 100 inches and there is no problem with it. Too tired ATM to try any more.
Itious
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Itious »

Tease doesn't allow me to go past the <cock out> button
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Tease glitched out and stopped at the scene where the sister is holding a football.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

Overall, the tease was excellent until it froze. During the scene with the football, a metronome started that wouldn't stop, and then it eventually wouldn't move past her holding a football saying "stop."

I am guessing that English isn't your native language. There are a lot of grammatical errors, things like you're instead of your, and just some strangely constructed sentences. That's OK, it didn't really detract from the tease. Also, edge is not spelled egde. There are a lot of egdes going on.

Finally, I don't think this is anything specific about this tease, just EOS in general. A lot of times the metronome wouldn't start until 5-7 seconds after the page change. When it is only a 10 second timer, you don't get much metronome. Another issue with EOS was as the tease went on, my browser tab took more an more memory. It was at almost 2 GB at one point, at which I had to kill the task. When I reloaded, my name was now "Undefined." Again, I don't think these are issues with the tease, just growing pains of EOS.

Overall, excellent tease, and I can't wait to continue once the football glitch is fixed.
BopIT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BopIT »

thongs911 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:05 pm Overall, the tease was excellent until it froze. During the scene with the football, a metronome started that wouldn't stop, and then it eventually wouldn't move past her holding a football saying "stop."
This should be resolved now.

I am guessing that English isn't your native language. There are a lot of grammatical errors, things like you're instead of your, and just some strangely constructed sentences. That's OK, it didn't really detract from the tease. Also, edge is not spelled egde. There are a lot of egdes going on.
No, I'm just terrible at spelling and I am aware of the difference. I usually my spellcheck catches spelling mistakes. I'll just have to double back and catch the ones I missed. I am going to downloaded text version of the tease and run it through spellcheck to fix most of those mistakes.

Finally, I don't think this is anything specific about this tease, just EOS in general. A lot of times the metronome wouldn't start until 5-7 seconds after the page change. When it is only a 10 second timer, you don't get much metronome. Another issue with EOS was as the tease went on, my browser tab took more an more memory. It was at almost 2 GB at one point, at which I had to kill the task. When I reloaded, my name was now "Undefined." Again, I don't think these are issues with the tease, just growing pains of EOS.
I noticed the metronome issues when I previewed it. I hoped that once published it would be resolved. That is unfortunate that it is still behaving that way.

Thanks for all the feedback. Be sure to let me know what you think of the ending.
BopIT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BopIT »

secret2160 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:13 am The fact that you can only write "none" at the beginning is annoying. Is this some kind of big penis tease? Because it doesn't work if you tell it your size is lower than 6. + i can tell it that my dick is 100 inches and there is no problem with it. Too tired ATM to try any more.
The dick size just affects some of the dialog. Cut off being less then 5, between 5 and 6 and greater than 6.

I understand how typing none is annoying. It's not exactly how I originally wanted it to work. I would of preferred a button to start it over typing. But Eos wouldn't allow a button and a prompt to show on the same page.
BopIT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BopIT »

Itious wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:17 am Tease doesn't allow me to go past the <cock out> button
On the first section of the tease? I know other people have gotten past that part. Have you tried a different browser?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Not tried it, but I appreciate 'football glitch fixed' without any context :lol:
sub2533
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub2533 »

Itious wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:17 am Tease doesn't allow me to go past the <cock out> button
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I've tried it in different browsers too. it stops running when i get to that every time.
BopIT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BopIT »

sub2533 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:39 am
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I've tried it in different browsers too. it stops running when i get to that every time.
When you are typing in the prompt for "How long is your dick (inches)?" are you entering a numeric value (1,2,3,4.5 ect) or a word/number word combination such as (one, two, three, or 1 inch).

The tease is designed for numeric values only and not word strings. Entering a value from the first example will work but entering something from the second example will cause the tease to fail.

Let me know if this get's you past the button.
ofinka
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ofinka »

Tried 4,5,6 but works only if I put 6 in there.
sub2533
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub2533 »

I've tried it some more and it does only work if you input a number that's 6 or higher.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

Good tease...there's something going on with the stroke/audio syncing per slide, but I think that's an EOS thing right now.
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

I had a chance to finish the tease today, and really enjoyed it.
It was quite a long tease, but never got boring.
Spoiler: show
Just a suggestion for next time, maybe have the endings be different after your choice between girls, like maybe Jewel ruins or denies your orgasm. I know it didn't fit the character of either girl, but it would add an interesting wrinkle.

The sounds and free stroke nature at the end were a nice change of pace from the metronome.