Edging Gamble Feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Iambadwithnames
Explorer
Explorer

Edging Gamble Feedback thread

Post by Iambadwithnames »

My first ever tease, created partially because I wanted to experiment with the new EOS editor: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40091

Any feedback or comments welcome. I wonder how many points people managed to get. It can be quite difficult to say the least, I think.
LiterallyADragon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Edging Gamble Feedback thread

Post by LiterallyADragon »

Hey. I enjoyed the idea for the tease a lot. There were some parts of the execution I thought didn't come out well, though.
First, not all the points added up. I went through it all twice, and it didn't seem like the points from the last round added at all to your score. For a point-adding game, that's pretty integral. I wasn't keeping very close track of the rest of the point-adding, but nothing else seemed as glaringly wrong. Also, the 'mercy' button was visible for the rest of the game, when it shouldn't have been. Last point I wanted to make was that ~60 bpm for most of the edging sessions seemed extremely slow. Maybe that was the intent, to be to very difficult. I don't know about others, but I can only edge at 60 bpm if I haven't cum in like a week. I'm not saying make all of the sessions 180+ bpm; just don't make them all nearly impossible. It *is* supposed to be a game, and the user should have some reasonable chance at winning. Idk, maybe I'm just abnormal in this respect. But I'll take my stamina over minute-man, though.

Also: I thought the anti-cheat measures were a good touch.

In any event, I did enjoy it. And, with some tweaks I think it (or a sequel) could be great.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by onlytropics »

So first thing, I am not into comic teases at all, but I clicked through it to see what the idea is. If you ask me, use real models and I will play it for real ;-)

I saw a lot of repetition of the images, so you should really up those. I personally would go for a set of at least 30 pictures for every stage, and the stages taking images from different pools. The reason is that, since you need to accumulate points, and since you might not want to end the tease that early, you will likely go through the tease more than once. This would also add to the replay value.
There is also room for expansion. I think that 3 (or was it 4?) stages is a bit short, you can probably expand there.

Last thing: I still have no idea how the counting works. Like, if your initial guess is 1, you are likely to exceed the count, and every additional edge is a bonus? Would that be the safest bet?
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

Hey, just finished playing through for the first time, though I don't think I'll to revisit, I hope you can understand :)

I really enjoy the concept! Though I do have a couple pieces of feedback....
- When going through the rounds a second time, all dialogue is the exact same.
- The cbt round, there is no clear indication of how hard is "hard" and how fast is "fast". Maybe using a metronome here might be beneficial?
- Image variety.... some great images I recognise... but... a lot of the images I feel fell flat? Maybe having more in the mix would be nice? Not too sure how many images are in there but I saw a lot of them repeat several times, even consecutively.

As for positives... I do love the ability to go back again... I was overly confident that I'd pass my goals, but I lost hard, ended up on the cbt round, this feeling of digging myself a hole.... except the hole is pleasantly uncomfortable :lol:

In any case, I would love to see a sequel for this, try think of ways to flesh out the cbt as well if you can!
Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucifie »

I found a little bug :-(

When starting the last round i had -5 points :blush: Then after beating it, I got 100 points. But my final result was again -5 points!?