Anyone Interested in testing a game?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
oats71
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Anyone Interested in testing a game?

Post by oats71 »

I'm working on a RPG game with story elements, and hopefully a battle system similar to a webtease.
I have enjoyed Mortimer's RPG Cockhero games so I thought I'd try one.
Shoutout to Mortimer.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21373&p=257607#p257607

This is not a Cockhero game, I created a battle system that I may change or add to later.
This game is an introduction to the story, and battle tutorial.
If anyone is interested in helping me find bugs, and giving me feedback on tweaking battle aspects, I'd appreciate it.
I'll probably have a testing version ready in a few weeks.
If I don't get many takers, I will probably just release as alpha, and hope there's not too much to fix.
Thanks!
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Anyone Interested in testing a game?

Post by amythx »

I checked out the link but as I'm not familiar with the concept, could you explain how the game is played? Hell, I'm not even sure does it involve masturbation since you said it's not a Cock Hero game. If it's a sexy jrpg, I'll pass. Otherwise I might be interested.
oats71
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Anyone Interested in testing a game?

Post by oats71 »

amythx wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm I checked out the link but as I'm not familiar with the concept, could you explain how the game is played? Hell, I'm not even sure does it involve masturbation since you said it's not a Cock Hero game. If it's a sexy jrpg, I'll pass. Otherwise I might be interested.
So, the link was just to reference Mortimer's work.

The game I'm working on won't have the Cockhero video's as the tease portion. The teasing will
happen within the battles themselves. I will be honest, I only played maybe the first two of mortimers games,
and they had battles where you'd get hit with an attack which would take you to a Cock hero clip you would stroke to.
I haven't played his recent games, mostly cuz I don't want to be influenced too much by their games, so I'm not too
familiar with their current battle system in the more recent games.

TLDR: The game is an RPG with story, and battles where the adversaries have you stroke, edge and more during the battle.
There's some story, but this is not a Visual Novel.
--Oats--