Feedback; Eeveelution Fun

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
22xander
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Feedback; Eeveelution Fun

Post by 22xander »

Okay, I know this has been less than a day but I feel really late in doing this because of how much it's been viewed...

What do you all think of my latest, and first EOS, tease:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40114

And, if you liked it, what would you like in a sequal?
Omnom5432
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback; Eeveelution Fun

Post by Omnom5432 »

It's pretty great! The only thing I would have personally changed is making each path a little bit longer, as they are quite short. I did like how it tells you what each path is when you're getting into it with the option of backing out.
LiterallyADragon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by LiterallyADragon »

Hi there. I enjoyed your tease a lot. (Well, I'm a furry, so of course I liked it. I wish there were more furry teases here.)

Anyway... My biggest gripe was that each path was pretty short. Like: stroke, short activity, edge, cum. They were all done in 5 to 10 minutes, and all ended in cumming. The breadth of topics was really nice though. It was great having a different idea for each eevolution. I just wished they could have been a bit longer and/or intense. IMO, if you just want a five minute tease, why bother coming on here? The tease experience is for, well, getting teased. Maybe have a couple more rounds of teasing/edging/whatever for each type. Whatever you do though, be upfront with the user at the beginning. (I also like time estimates... I hate it when I only have say an hour and the tease isn't even close to done at that point, but never let you know how long to expect.) There's nothing more annoying to me than not explaining what's going to happen in the tease. But that's different from sadistically changing the rules to be mean. I'm just saying don't leave the user in the dark. (Unless that's the whole idea of the tease, but there's very few that end up doing that well.) I did think it was great that you let the user change their choice of eevolution if they didn't like the topic.

They were also all pretty easy to get to the end. Maybe make challenges more difficult, like holding edges, or more rounds of whatever the theme was (i.e. cbt, breath-holding, anal). Maybe make it so the user has to go through 3 types to get a 'satisfactory' end. If they only want to do one, deny them at the end or make them ruin. (I have a thing for ruined orgasms, so I would vote for more of that.)

Lastly, spellchecker could be *really* helpful. I don't want to sound mean, but it could make your teases a lot better. I can't be the only one on this website that finds misspelled words a turn-off and immersion-breaker. And not just pure spelling, but also grammar, and homonyms (you're vs your).

Hope I've given you some helpful ideas, and good luck with your next tease. Hell, if you ask nicely (and if I have time), I would probably help if you wanted it.
switch787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by switch787 »

I really enjoyed this (even though I'm not into furry stuff) because as the above commenters have discussed, it's well structured. The backing out option is great. The tasks themselves are fairly feasible. I say fairly, because I have zero idea on the topics outside my areas of interest, mainly sissy stuff and ice. I don't have any new criticisms, but I do sorta wish there was a path for each kink on both genders. Overall, I liked your creativity and wanted to drop you a line of encouragement.
TheRandomGamer69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheRandomGamer69 »

I really enjoyed this tease a lot! The only thing I want is to have all those fetishes for both sides, so when you're choosing a gender, you're not missing out on anything. Thanks!