Stop Jerking Off To Cartoons! - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Stop Jerking Off To Cartoons! - Feedback

Post by Quarz »

A little tease made from the idea to mix hentai and real pictures, as well as the observation that there is strangely little anti-otaku verbal humiliation, considering that there are relatively many people looking down upon hentai.

Please leave your feedback here, as well as any bugs you might catch (the digital kind, I mean).
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Stop Jerking Off To Cartoons! - Feedback

Post by QueDrmXXX »

Great job!

I think this could be the best tease for those who enjoy painful tortures. Sadly I'm not one of them, so I have to skip the pain plays, but even though I can still feel lots of mind tweaks. That's what I love about your work: It's goes deep in to the mind and it does this in a unique way.

The only thing I wish is to have some alternative rules to by pass the pain plays, so I can enjoy it 100%. Pain plays especially ball tortures are a huge hold back for lots of people. But that's just my personal thought, I totally understand that this kind of art it's not about get what you want.

Thanks for the creation :-D
Spoiler: show
I don't know if it's a bug or just me. Some pages are fail to load at first time, especially pages that contain new sound. I have to refresh and replay from the start several times.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Quarz »

Thanks for the kind words.
In this tease I think it would have been difficult to avoid the pain aspect, due to the concept, but in the tease I am currently working on all such things will be optional (The Eos editor makes such things a lot easier.)

I just checked again and for me the pages are all loading like normal. However, if that is happening it sounds like a bug, but one of the kind that I can probably not do anything against (except maybe leaving out the sounds).
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

This tease was amazing, one of my favs! I did enjoy the pain aspect, especially the patterned hitting. Nice work!

I failed at the end :lol: