Faux Choices feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Faux Choices feedback thread

Post by Shattered »

xman911 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:59 pm Great tease I've just started it and it looks impressive. I like the first girl very much...
Spoiler: show
I like Asian girls.
I would write again a few days in, or if I encounter some bugs.
Of course, please do.
Pumpkin wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:09 pm Its so far a great Tease. I like the new characters.
If i see correctly, there is only 1 Ending?
Thanks!
Well...
If you really want to get spoiled...
Yes. The choices are Faux, deliberate decision based on how it was going.Just kinda made sense to me and it isn't my norm :)
dmarineau
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dmarineau »

How many endings are there? I can’t seem to get any different endings?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

dmarineau wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:18 pm How many endings are there? I can’t seem to get any different endings?
If you really want to get spoiled...
Just one ending and your done this time. Faux choices and all that. Not my norm but twas quite intentional, especially with me being cheeky and making it a question on the survey :lol:
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

This was great. Thank you VERY MUCH!!! :-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

dbt wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 pm This was great. Thank you VERY MUCH!!! :-)
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks :)
Spadoople
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Spadoople »

hey long time lurker first time poster signed up just cause this tease was so good had to let you know... Thank you for your work its fantastic!

One time i ran into a snag where idk i probably pressed edged too quick and it got stuck on a page so i had to go to the passwords and mess around with #s until it got me to a part that was later than i was at...

one question theres the scene where u sneak into her room and see her christina box.. is there a scene where she uses some of the items on you? Strap on etc? Didnt see that if someone could spoiler the code to get to that scene thanks!

Didnt like the asian girl wish my choices werent forced into liking her ;P kinda lost me when it was going through the whole mind wipe thing! haha great job though love all your work
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Am i the only one getting a bug where the tease just stops right after pressing start, it just swaps to a blank background?
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

snoeynoey wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:06 pm Am i the only one getting a bug where the tease just stops right after pressing start, it just swaps to a blank background?
I've just tried both the HTML5 and Flash versions and both seem to be OK for me. The very first page of the HTML version has the "CLICK TO START" button. Is that the button that you're referring to or is it the "Start" button on the following page?

I think the second page (after pressing "Start") is supposed to be a blank image, but there should be a "Open your eyes" button and the text "It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining..."
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

No there is 4 buttons start/toylist.. etc.. but it only breaks when using the non flash version? so not sure what is wrong
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Spadoople wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 pm hey long time lurker first time poster signed up just cause this tease was so good had to let you know... Thank you for your work its fantastic!

One time i ran into a snag where idk i probably pressed edged too quick and it got stuck on a page so i had to go to the passwords and mess around with #s until it got me to a part that was later than i was at...

one question theres the scene where u sneak into her room and see her christina box.. is there a scene where she uses some of the items on you? Strap on etc? Didnt see that if someone could spoiler the code to get to that scene thanks!

Didnt like the asian girl wish my choices werent forced into liking her ;P kinda lost me when it was going through the whole mind wipe thing! haha great job though love all your work
Thank you kindly, I appreciate it :) I'd like to know more about this page if you have any recollection, can't really edit anything based on that :P
Just a tease as to what she had planned once the two weeks were up, and well...
And I have got quite a bit of feedback that 15 didn't really work. Not really sure why, did you play Conversion Therapy? I'm wondering if that makes a difference...
snoeynoey wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm No there is 4 buttons start/toylist.. etc.. but it only breaks when using the non flash version? so not sure what is wrong
Is working for me, have you tried a different web browser?
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FrozenWolf »

snoeynoey wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm No there is 4 buttons start/toylist.. etc.. but it only breaks when using the non flash version? so not sure what is wrong
Perhaps this is a web browser caching problem? You could try to force the page to reload (e.g. Shift-F5 on Chrome) or you could try to clear your entire browser cache and try again. Which browser are you using?
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FrozenWolf »

Hey Shattered, loving this tease.
"I mean, how many edges can an edge slut do while edging before the edges get too much and he struggles to obey?"
Driving me completely :crazy: :-D
How's the GuideMe version coming along? I downloaded it with philo's magic downloader, but there were a few missing images. I'm guessing this one isn't a simple(ish) conversion. Would love to get the HD images.
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

FrozenWolf wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm
Perhaps this is a web browser caching problem? You could try to force the page to reload (e.g. Shift-F5 on Chrome) or you could try to clear your entire browser cache and try again. Which browser are you using?
Nah it is still doing it after all of these, and i use google chrome, canary to be exact
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

snoeynoey wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:39 pm
FrozenWolf wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm
Nah it is still doing it after all of these, and i use google chrome, canary to be exact

Yeah, this can fix some stuff, if it ain't working not sure why.
FrozenWolf wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm Hey Shattered, loving this tease.
"I mean, how many edges can an edge slut do while edging before the edges get too much and he struggles to obey?"
Driving me completely :crazy: :-D
How's the GuideMe version coming along? I downloaded it with philo's magic downloader, but there were a few missing images. I'm guessing this one isn't a simple(ish) conversion. Would love to get the HD images.
It should a simple one so who knows why, thats what I use to convert it then add the images I think XD. I wait until the day duration of the tease to upload the guideme so people taking their time with it can finish and tell me any bugs before I set it in stone!
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

Shattered, overall an excellent tease. It's clear that you put a lot of thought and effort into this, and I.. mostly? enjoyed it.

I personally didn't enjoy the ending. I guess, from a style viewpoint, I felt like the ending was a little off in terms of rhythm (for lack of a better description). The tease goes through a flow.. each day you get teased and whatnot.. and then that last day or two just feels like it's wall after wall of text.

But my intent isn't to be rude or sound like I am bashing you. As I said, it is an excellent tease. If anything, I'm guessing you rushed to complete the tease so that you could be done with that project and start playing around with EOS. So maybe that's why the ending was quite a bit of text, instead of a bit more drawn out.

I look forward to your next project, as always. If you ever need help debugging or bug testing, I would be happy to offer my services :D