Faux Choices feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
male
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Faux Choices feedback thread

Post by male »

I really enjoyed it. Good job!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

chual99 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:25 am Shattered, overall an excellent tease. It's clear that you put a lot of thought and effort into this, and I.. mostly? enjoyed it.

I personally didn't enjoy the ending. I guess, from a style viewpoint, I felt like the ending was a little off in terms of rhythm (for lack of a better description). The tease goes through a flow.. each day you get teased and whatnot.. and then that last day or two just feels like it's wall after wall of text.

But my intent isn't to be rude or sound like I am bashing you. As I said, it is an excellent tease. If anything, I'm guessing you rushed to complete the tease so that you could be done with that project and start playing around with EOS. So maybe that's why the ending was quite a bit of text, instead of a bit more drawn out.

I look forward to your next project, as always. If you ever need help debugging or bug testing, I would be happy to offer my services :D
Yeah the general feedback I've got is that the ending didn't go super well for msot people. I had intended to structure it as 14 is the 'final' day with 15 being a little extra bonus, then it kinda became a full day with tarnished the effect a little. I knew it was coming, but could have planned for it better.

I did rush the end for Eos a bit to get it out while Flashteases are still a thing, but not touched Eos yet. Giving it a while.

Thanks for the feedback :) Release day is always a good day to test buygs :lol:
male wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 am I really enjoyed it. Good job!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Guideme added!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Hi, once again very nicely done. Great tone and as usual, a great idea! :)
Spoiler: show
I liked the punishment incorporation (and that you can choose which harsh punishment you take).
I'm into WFM, so I took it, but I understand that others are not into such things.

I expect Coversion Therapy is directly next in line? Will you further work on that story line?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

mr-max wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 pm Hi, once again very nicely done. Great tone and as usual, a great idea! :)
I liked the punishment incorporation (and that you can choose which harsh punishment you take).
I'm into WFM, so I took it, but I understand that others are not into such things.

I expect Coversion Therapy is directly next in line? Will you further work on that story line?
Thanks!
I wanted to toy a bit with harsher stuff but I know it might just turn a lot of people off, so having options felt right. I even included the opt-out just in case here, I rarely feel the need for that :P
Yeah, the last page of this tease is the first page of CT copied :P I dunno tho, both the CT teases have had reasons to leave a sour taste in my mouth - the characters might show up again but I'm not sure the CT itself will. It may, but I already have...at least 4? More ideas for teases I'm excited to make. So theres a lit between here and there :lol:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Totally understandable. But if your creative juices flow into this storyline again, it would be appreciated. I can say, I liked the concept and would look forward to a conclusion ;)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

amazing as always. yeah, the ending was kinda weird, but that doesnt make the tease any bad. :love:
ignatzkat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ignatzkat »

Loved the tease and made some comments in the survey monkey link but I wanted to add that I really liked the 'bondage' day (day 13?) as a unique and interesting webtease experience. At first you're like 'huh, this is it?' but as the minutes went by it made sense and gained power. Great to see someone push the envelope.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

mr-max wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 pm
Totally understandable. But if your creative juices flow into this storyline again, it would be appreciated. I can say, I liked the concept and would look forward to a conclusion ;)
I never say no, I just say it's unlikely. :P
paswis wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:31 pm amazing as always. yeah, the ending was kinda weird, but that doesnt make the tease any bad. :love:
It probably didn't help, but ah well!
ignatzkat wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:26 am Loved the tease and made some comments in the survey monkey link but I wanted to add that I really liked the 'bondage' day (day 13?) as a unique and interesting webtease experience. At first you're like 'huh, this is it?' but as the minutes went by it made sense and gained power. Great to see someone push the envelope.
Day 9? Yeah, I've done self bondage a few times so I did want to try something a little different :)
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Shattered wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:42 pm
Thanks!
I wanted to toy a bit with harsher stuff but I know it might just turn a lot of people off, so having options felt right. I even included the opt-out just in case here, I rarely feel the need for that :P
I'm personally very happy to see you going more and more into the not-just-teasing territory. Brings you closer to my final goal, a fully fledged pain oriented tease like Deity Denial. I thought after the good response to Deity Denial, you'd go for it, but you seem to be a bit reluctant, and yet with every new tease it goes more and more off the mainstream. I hope that's a good sign for me, regardless I still love your work(s). :love:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Unnamed_007 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:03 pm
Shattered wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:42 pm
Thanks!
I'm personally very happy to see you going more and more into the not-just-teasing territory. Brings you closer to my final goal, a fully fledged pain oriented tease like Deity Denial. I thought after the good response to Deity Denial, you'd go for it, but you seem to be a bit reluctant, and yet with every new tease it goes more and more off the mainstream. I hope that's a good sign for me, regardless I still love your work(s). :love:
Haha, I will always try and experiment in some way with my teases in one way or another - I do have to rehash things here and there but I do want to put new twists on them or make sure it works! I'd struggle to make a whole tease like that I think though. I do want to focus a few days of something or a version on it though, watch this space but I'm probably never going to fully realise your dreams alone XD
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Thought I'd share a bit of the data. Was super interesting to get, I'm definitely going to be doing this for my future teases.

First off - there were actually three polls - one on the thread, one at the end of the tease, and one for Patreon. Somehow 1 person said they hadnt finished the tease with the link you can only see from the end of the tease :). 10% of voters in this thread didnt finish the tease, and I appreciate that honesty. I'll focus on the end of tease results since its got 3 times as many respondents.

The average score for story and main tease days are 86/100 - I'm happy with that. Side days are 69, which is lower than I'd like, but they were an experiment. I'll have to think if they should stay in longer teases or just be cut for more meat.

Which days people enjoy the most and least was very interesting to me.

Day 15 was the most popular day, which for my twist I was happy to see. And...

About half of everyone else didn't like it at all. In hindsight it really needed more setup and popped out of nowhere - had my idea for the days and after 7 it was super cramped. I tried to fit some exposition but it was probably too sudden. I'll bear this in mind for the future (although I do still love twist endings) but this could have been executed better for sure. I did make it the 'optional' extra after the orgasm to try make people who didn't want to worry for the story to not feel compelled at least. Still, at least some people /really/loved it. Still, makes two points for CT being sour in my memory.

This is perfect. I don't mind which people prefer - I tried to make them both compelling in different ways - I'm just very happy that its so close which means I must have done a decent job here at least!

All the individual comments were great to read. I won't go through and share them, although there are some choice ones I could pick out if pressed. But like I posted in the other thread, this one recent comment made me laugh, So thanks for that. Let me know if its you.
Shattered, are you ok? Your teases get weirder every time. Did you skip your medication again? ;-)
But I really did appreciate every single comment and read them all.
rangersking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rangersking »

Hey i just found this tease a few days back and went to carry it on and sadly the code i got does not work :-/ :yes:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

rangersking wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:12 pm Hey i just found this tease a few days back and went to carry it on and sadly the code i got does not work :-/ :yes:
It should, if you remember what day you were on approx ill give you the relevant code.
rangersking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rangersking »

It was day 10 the code was 83 but it didnt work