The B. A. M. - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

The B. A. M. - Feedback

Post by Batman314 »

Hello Challengers!

Please put any feedback here for The B. A. M. Parts 1 and 2.
I love hearing feedback and suggestions even though I am not always good at responding.

-Batman
bifriendly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The B. A. M. - Feedback

Post by bifriendly »

SIMPLY AMAZING!!
I spent hours on this tease and I enjoyed every second of it! Loved the variation, great dialogs and the difficulty of the maze
Great how you can come back to the tease and finish the ones you missed!

Thank you so much for making this one, I've been waiting for a new one from you since I first played the B.A.T.!
I'm already looking forward for another!
Although I can probably keep myself busy with this one for a while :-D
Recycle12
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Recycle12 »

Amazing Maze! I had so much fun with this game. The images were wonderfully selected, the pacing was amazing, and the ending... Soooooo Good!

I played through this multiple times, and fully mapped out each section.
Thanks so much for putting this together can't wait for the next one!
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

Wow. I thought it couldn't get any better than the B.A.T. yet here we are, the B.A.M. is an absolute masterpiece. Finished it all in one sitting, by the time I got to the end I had been milked so hard that I had completely dry orgasm, that's a first for me!

Can't wait to go back through it finding all the blondes that I missed and I will be sure to keep an eye out for whatever you do in the future!
allccc
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by allccc »

This tease is SO good! Last night I completely fucked myself so hard with this. Unfortunately I had an analgasm so I couldn't keep going.

Next time, u should add some position to fuck.. Sometimes I was getting bored to fuck always the same position and I would have liked them to have told me how to fuck myself (doggy, on my back, ...).

Thank you so much
xdxdxd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by xdxdxd »

So amazing, pacing is right on making the tease so good. The only thing I might wished to see was at the end, if choose to cum, forcing a analgasm seems fitting. Maybe it is there, I'll admit I thought you are going to allow us to stroke so I chose just leave.

Thanks so much!
BiAnalBoy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by BiAnalBoy »

Hi I Love all of your teaser...
But I can mit find the way through the b.a.m. teaser ☹️
I tryed ist at least 5 hours... But I cant find a new Password
Just geht to the First Floor every time..

Can someone please help me or send me the Codes in PM?
Blubyblub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blubyblub »

I really would like to thank the author of this tease. I've been through it yesterday and completed it in one go, it was brilliant. The time spent with the girls is perfect and switching between fucking yourself and navigating the maze is enjoyable. The floor I enjoyed most was the first floor after the pool because it had all kind of different ways to fuck yourself. The next floors are rather repetitive except for the increase in speed and occasional full in/out. Or maybe I just missed the more interesting girls there.

Anyway this tease deserves 5/5.
Spoiler: show
The permission to cum at the end is also a very nice surprise, I had a fantastic orgasm lasting for longer than ever before after having been teased for approximately 3 hours