Released tease for women: Gynocracy Prison

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Released tease for women: Gynocracy Prison

Post by kerkersklave »

I've just added a version for female readers to my last webtease "Gynocracy Prison".
The content is only addapted slightly for women, so you have to be ok with pictures of women, being dominated by women etc.
But I've changed the stroking instructions to use of a vibrator, replaced cbt by other punishments and so on.
I've also adapted the background story slightly.
The tease asks for some rather long edge holding, so you have to like that to enjoy the tease.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Re: Released tease for women: Gynocracy Prison

Post by blacklioness96 »

Hello! Thank you for caring about Milo girls needs! Concept and technology of tease seems quite intersting, though i tried it and have to complain that intro was not adopted for girls at all, guess you should write another story like participant girl was seduced by by older woman and introduced into bdsm club etc. It was strange to see femdom (F on M) pics during maze. Edge holding was quite too much as for me, also i'd wish instructions was more various then just vibrator but things like penetration, rubbing pussy, playing with tits incorporated... Punishments concetrated on tits was pretty cruel as for me, i'd prefer it was more about ass spanking, nipple pinching/clamping and pussy and breast beatings only as hard punishment and in reasonable amount.
Just wanted to share my impressions, maybe it will helps to create better teases for ladies! Thanks!
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Released tease for women: Gynocracy Prison

Post by kerkersklave »

Thanks for the feedback.
I did not plan the adoption from the start. I was asked by one girl here if I could do it.
Yes the background story is now a gay marriage as I did not want to change and roles.
It would just be too much work, and also make future sequels difficult if I always had to care about to stories.
There are slight changes to the story though.
If you can not get into the fantasy of a gay marriage, this won't work for you.

The instructions are basically as hard as they are for men.
They have to torture their balls instead.

I would like to change the pictures in the maze, but I have to collect about 200 pictures of girls dominating girls for that.

So I do not think that this can be a tease that appeals to too many women.
I hope it appeals to some, that like excessive masturbation an are quite masochistic.
This is the target audience also with respect to men.