FB: Gynocracy Prison

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

FB: Gynocracy Prison

Post by kerkersklave »

This is a very large and complex tease, using basically all features EOS has to offer.
It will take some patience and probably some masochism to get through it.
I currently consider it in BETA-Stage as there might still be issues. I have tested it a lot, but with some scripted logic you can never cover everything.
Here is the tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39512
If you make it through it, especially on the higher difficulty levels, I really would like to here about it.
The tease is setup as introduction into a series, so there will probably be continuations, but that can be a while.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: Gynocracy Prison

Post by Shattered »

Not got the time to go through it, but if it's large you really took to Eos quick huh? :lol:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Well, I had some free time at my hands this week :-D
But making complex teases is much more efficient with EOS. Something of that complexity (even without the things, that just could not have been done) would have taken ages to build. And I have never done something like that, because copying pages over and over again with slight differences to achieve some effect was just too time consuming for me.
The maze inside the prison even consists only from a single page, but builds large mazes randomly using javascript.
Of course getting all pictures, setting up all dialogs and so on takes the same amount of time. But even doing these simple parts is quicker now, as you do not have to deal with a unreadable syntax and can just insert say/image actions quickly to produce the linear parts of a tease.
The tease only contains 45 pages now, but of course they do contain much more content.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

kerkersklave wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:10 pm Well, I had some free time at my hands this week :-D
But making complex teases is much more efficient with EOS. Something of that complexity (even without the things, that just could not have been done) would have taken ages to build. And I have never done something like that, because copying pages over and over again with slight differences to achieve some effect was just too time consuming for me.
The maze inside the prison even consists only from a single page, but builds large mazes randomly using javascript.
Of course getting all pictures, setting up all dialogs and so on takes the same amount of time. But even doing these simple parts is quicker now, as you do not have to deal with a unreadable syntax and can just insert say/image actions quickly to produce the linear parts of a tease.
The tease only contains 45 pages now, but of course they do contain much more content.
45 pages wow, sounds great :w00t:
Not been able to look into Eos much yet... I was about 600 pages into my flashtease when it got revealed, so I've just been trying to hammer through to finish it ASAP now there is a new toy to play with :lol: But yeah, I've got a lot of pages with minor differences that need a new page each time, I look forward to being past that!
Mickie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mickie »

I checked it out since I was curious, though (like 99% of teases here) its directed at men, so not really for me. I like the concept a lot. It looks really challenging. Something to check in your script: the tease seemed to think I had played the game before and had failed before. Not sure if there's part of your script that's supposed to check a user's cookies or anything, but that seems to be broken. It wasn't a big deal at first when it was just having to select to see the intro, but later when it added like 20 punishments for failing the tease before, it seemed a big buggy. Thought you might like to know so you can look into it.

(Of course the script might track users - in which case, since I wasn't logged in, it could simply be punishing the people playing while not logged in as a single player instead of many anonymous players)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Mickie wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:46 pm I checked it out since I was curious, though (like 99% of teases here) its directed at men, so not really for me.
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, it is directed at men, mainly because I am one and I know what I like and it is bascially my fantasy. :-D
I would be interessted in making a female version. I have two questions here though. Would you prefer male guards etc.? If so, I would need someone to select the required pictures. Looking through tons of pictures of females to find what I was looking for was hard enough, but at least that is kind of fun. :-D
And what would you choose in stead of stroking? One element of the tease is that you have to navigate a maze while stroking and navigating it requires some logical thinking, or you will very likely fail. So I need some kind of masturbation instructions to distract you while you are in the maze.

And with respect to the tease thinking you have failed before: it uses a new mechanism of EOS, that allows to keep certain information for each user. I am not sure how it works. It might be buggy though, I will look into it.

The huge amount of pegs indicates that the tease believes you have already failed several times and for failing you actually have to make it through the maze (the information is only stored very close to the end). So I have to look into that or possibly take that feature out for now, if it is broken.
Mickie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mickie »

Personally, pictures of female guards are fine for me. Don't know about the other women who use the site. Honestly the concept can remain very much the same. Usually if I try to convert a man's tease into a woman's tease in my head, these are the things I try to convert (it does in a pinch, but seeing a tease refer to a man's cock/balls often makes it hard for me to reimagine):

Stroke = (for me) vibrator on clitoris on and off in the same beat as a stroke is instructing. For slower strokes, I tend to put the vibrator on a lower speed as well, medium paced strokes place the vibrator on medium strength, and fast strokes place the vibrator on its highest setting. Sometimes the stroke speed gets so quick that it turns into just leaving the vibrator at full speed on the clitoris. I personally don't do any sort of penetration, so it's never translated into anything else.

Edge = Edge

When it comes to CBT:

Ball smacks = Breast smacks (or if the tease doesn't do cock slaps at all, then that might turn into clit slaps)

Cock slaps = Clit slaps

As for the potential bug, since you've confirmed it tracks based on user data, I have a feeling that it tracks anyone who plays without being signed in as the same person. It might be a good idea to put a warning in the description or at the start of the tease that a player should be signed into their profile for it to work properly.

Thanks for the response! I know writing teases takes time (and yes, the times I have written teases, finding pictures was my least favorite part.) It's been a while since I've written one, but I might have to see if this new editor is worth a try.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Changing the stroking thing to a vibrator sounds very doable.
What about the background story of the wive? Would you go for a lesbian marriage kind of thing?
What would fit somehow would to keep the storry, but make a female player the odd exception of the rule that ended up in such a prison even though she is a female.
Of course this will not suit all women, but if it is for you, I will consider it. I'm not sure, whether I will copy the tease, or whether I will ask the Gender in the beginning. And it will take a bit of time.

I hope to have an (ugly) workarround for the tracking issue. I will see.
Mickie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mickie »

No need to create something new just for me, but if you were going that route, you could keep the same beginning. I wouldn't mind a fantasy lesbian marriage. Or if it felt more like part of your world, the female portion could be a fallen woman of power who broke rules and is now stuck in the prison she once helped to run...

But seriously, don't feel like you need to go out of your way just for me. The reason for my post originally was just to make you aware of the potential issue. :-)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Well, there are not so many women arround, or they are hiding pretty well.
And it is good to have a kind of test user if you are building something.
And my thinking is, if it works for one, it might work for others as well. :-D
I'm not promissing anything, but I'll give it some thought.
Mickie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mickie »

Whelp, I'm always down to see more content for women on this site (especially content for women that doesn't request we email the creator) so I wouldn't cry if you decided to take a stab at it.

And I'm always willing to make exchanges with any web tease creator looking to create content for women including:

Beta testing teases.
Collaborating on tease writing.
Custom audio recordings to insert into teases (female voice, obviously)
Maybe even some work on picture sourcing.

Send me a PM if you're ever interested in negotiating such an exchange.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

I've added the option to disable the tracking/store feature for now.
I tried to get a flag into the store for unregistered users to recognise them, but I think there is something more going on than just all not logged in users being regarded as one. Maybe the system tries to track them, but mixes up some or something.
We have to see.
pcmslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pcmslut »

kerker, this is a really excellent tease and it's really neat to see what can be done with the new system. playing through it today, i managed to complete the maze (on 'easy') and possibly ran into a bug. after completion, i end up at a point where it says 'Just to celebrate, i'll let you edge to my tits again. how many minutes do you want to see them for?' After entering '2' and pressing enter, the tease seems to hang, unless this page is really the legitimate ending -- if that's the case it's really not clear from the text. restarting the tease does tell me i've won it before, so it's possible that really is the end. not being too familiar with how the new thing works it's also possible i'm missing something i need to do to 'page forward', but clicking and waiting around don't seem to advance things. thank you very much for your effort here, it's a really cool concept. :love:
magie686
Explorer
Explorer

Post by magie686 »

I'm getting stuck on the "Enter prisoner name:" page.

After I enter a name, it locks me out of editing the name, then just hangs.
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Same issue. Someone please address! 🙂