FB: Gynocracy Prison

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: FB: Gynocracy Prison

Post by kerkersklave »

It seems that the text prompt function is broken since last night. I will report that to seraph0x.
I will let you guys know here, when it is working again.
pcmslut wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 am After entering '2' and pressing enter, the tease seems to hang, unless this page is really the legitimate ending
That is not the end, but close to it. The information that you have won is stored just before that, this is why the tease knows.
I assume that you did not run the tease for the first time? And that you did enter your name on an earlier run?
Then the prompt function stoped working between those two runs.
I will test it once the prompt function works again and let you know. Sadly, you will have to make it through the tease again to get to that point again.
thelastlastguy1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thelastlastguy1 »

hey, its a really great tease. just for me it stops when i enter "prisoners name" i cannot go further. i use firefox.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

thelastlastguy1 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:35 am hey, its a really great tease. just for me it stops when i enter "prisoners name" i cannot go further. i use firefox.
This is bug of EOS existing since last night. I hope seraph0x will fix it soon.
I also warn about this in the beginning of the tease.
Nothing more I can do about it right now.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Ok, the bug has been fixed.

I am currently not aware of any other issues, so have fun with the tease!
KnottyWolf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KnottyWolf »

I really like the introduction, but when I select a difficulty for the maze, the page hangs and nothing loads. I've tried a few different browsers and selecting different difficulty levels, but it always hangs when the maze should load.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

KnottyWolf wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:44 pm I really like the introduction, but when I select a difficulty for the maze, the page hangs and nothing loads. I've tried a few different browsers and selecting different difficulty levels, but it always hangs when the maze should load.
For some reason there was a useless image action referring to a non-existent gallery that caused the error.
Maybe something changed with EOS that made this error show up cause I have no idea how this could have gotten in there, I haven touched the tease in ages. But I have fixed it now so it should work.
Let me know if there are any other issues.
And a warning: it is a very hard tease and it is impossible if you can't figure out what game you're playing and don't know how to play it.