Your Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Polvish
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Your Tease

Post by Polvish »

Hello all! So I thought it might be good to share the code for this tease in case anyone wanted to iterate on or edit it for their own use! If you have any questions, let me know!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39632

Sorry it's a zip, wouldn't let me upload a json file!

So I updated the tease with a few new features! These include:
  • Addition of BDSM and Lesbian images
  • Changed how long images show based on stroke count and stroke speed
  • Added the ability to view the timer during the tease
  • Re-uploaded the json below!
The only other thing that's a bit of a struggle is weeding out images in each category. Some of the ones I didn't want got through because of the sheer volume and its not an option to remove single images from galleries as of yet!

Let me know what you all think!
Attachments
your-tease-2019-01-29 (2).zip
(86.53 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Last edited by Polvish on Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruino
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Your Tease

Post by Ruino »

This concept definitely has potential.
I hope you will improve it with more choices according tasks and endings.
Also the choice of pictures is a little small. The "cum-pic" should also be taken out of the random rotation.
"Cum for this beauty" and 5 Women on the pic?... meh^^
However this tease is a really good proof of concept and I really hope it gets adapted, soon.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

The tease system does not support generating custom sound, you can just play audio files (and control that to some extend).
So you would need to have all possible speeds prepared. For a certain rage that should be possible like for 60 to 300bpm in steps of five or something.
Timers can be scripted, so you can compute the time amount that is waited.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Showcases the potential of Eos quite well there, nice job :)
Ruino
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ruino »

kerkersklave wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 pm The tease system does not support generating custom sound, you can just play audio files (and control that to some extend).
So you would need to have all possible speeds prepared. For a certain rage that should be possible like for 60 to 300bpm in steps of five or something.
Timers can be scripted, so you can compute the time amount that is waited.
Oh please! Please don't include sound. I really hate teases, "ticktocking" on me. I always have to mute the tab.... Totally annoying these Metronomes.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I like them as it clearly indicates a speed to stroke to. And I think many do, teases like that seem to be popular.

If it is just "do 100 strokes", "do 50 strokes" I tend to stroke the same way each time.
If there is a timer running, I try to match it, but I always have to concentrate on that.

If one has a metronome sound, you can just strok to it and focus on watching pictures or reading text with other information.
Polvish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Polvish »

Ruino wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:23 pm This concept definitely has potential.
I hope you will improve it with more choices according tasks and endings.
Also the choice of pictures is a little small. The "cum-pic" should also be taken out of the random rotation.
"Cum for this beauty" and 5 Women on the pic?... meh^^
However this tease is a really good proof of concept and I really hope it gets adapted, soon.
I totally agree here! When I was testing I realized that there are some poor quality photos in the sets I scrapped and there was potential landing on it on the final page. I'm thinking having a separate set of cum worth pics per category that it could randomly choose from!
44some wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:08 pm For this concept, I would like a countdown timer to show on each page. I find it helpful for pacing the strokes since there is no metronome. Or would it be possible to write a variable metronome into the code? 14 strokes / 5 sec = xx metronome speed
I'm still on the fence about it showing it or not, but I did realize you can change the timer length based on variables so I will have to change my logic around to make the stroking speed and count more in line with the amount of time a picture is shown!
Shattered wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:16 pm Showcases the potential of Eos quite well there, nice job :)
That's all I'm trying to do! Hopefully it will get more people wanting to write new teases!
hansoral
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by hansoral »

Hi, alright, so maybe it is on my end, and I am overcomplicating something or it is just a bug.
I get this line:
"Now how many edges before your chance to cum?"

What am I supposed to do here? write a number and hit enter? I get something like this >5, and here is the problem, nothing happens after this.
So is this a bug or am I missing the obvious? :D Thanks for the help!
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

hansoral wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:04 am Hi, alright, so maybe it is on my end, and I am overcomplicating something or it is just a bug.
I get this line:
"Now how many edges before your chance to cum?"

What am I supposed to do here? write a number and hit enter? I get something like this >5, and here is the problem, nothing happens after this.
So is this a bug or am I missing the obvious? :D Thanks for the help!
Same here, not sure what the issue is as it seems many people have had success. I've tried firefox and chrome and it happens for both.
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tallguy2241 »

Same issue here.
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Same issue now although it was working fine this morning. Seems other teases that have you type an input are also freezing now as well. Can someone please address? 🙂
Polvish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Polvish »

So I updated the tease with some new features, as for the viewer it seems to be working for me! Though on firefox i have to go into full screen mode, so chrome is a better option!
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

Polvish wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 am So I updated the tease with some new features, as for the viewer it seems to be working for me! Though on firefox i have to go into full screen mode, so chrome is a better option!
First i want to say that this is one of the best teases i have ever played. This is the start of a better web teasing era :lol:. How did you get the prompt to work? And roughly how long did it take to complete this tease? Thanks for all the hard work you put into it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Great job, this is truly awesome! One more parameter would be even better maybe, .....min/max speed to help determine timer duration or alternatively, min/max timer duration per slide 🙂